Chapter 2

Finding The Happiness

Maria screamed after she saw a figure that was standing beside the refrigerator while drinking a glass of water, at the dark place. Jin Hyuk was shocked when the girl suddenly appeared in front of him and make some annoying noise;scream actually. As to not make all the dwellers in the house awake from their sleep,he threw the water at Maria’s face to make that troublesome girl back to normal.

She stayed silent for awhile,and then-

“WHAT THE HELL!?” She 
yelled at him after she get hit on the face by that remaining water in the older's glass. It was kind of hurt.

“What are you doing here?!.. "He clenched his teeth as he glared down at the girl. He waited for an answer,but the girl was buzy wiping her face."I know..you were spying on me,huh? Tch.” He hiss and drank a little bit of water that was still in the glass.

“Spying on you? I'm sorry?"She let out an unbelievable one short laugh,mocking him."Oh my gosh! Please..  do you think I don't have any better things to do?Its not my job, okay?” She still look at him with a bit of anger, waiting for the respond from that hot temper guy.

“Then, why do you suddenly bark like a dog that didn’t eat for a day?!"

"What-"

".I know. You wanna seduce me, didn’t u?"He huffed." I thought so.. what a cheap woman.”


Hearing this,it make Maria heart burned in anger.“Hey! Watch your mouth! I'm not the cheap woman that you blindly assume about me!!”

The conservation became more hotter and interesting between both of 
them. He approached her and glared at that innocent girl. “Then, what are you? A beggar? Stepping into this house and make a burden for us. We’re not your babysitter to protect and care for both of you for 24 hours. You’re not my sister and she too.You two would never be!” He pushed Maria’s head with his forefinger.

“Ouchh!”She whined."..! This guy make me lost my patient…” She look at that taller guy and continue the conservation. “It's not like we wanted to come here! You should ask your director about this. He's the one whose really excited about inviting us to come here and stay with you four unmaturate guys. !Tch.. Do you think we’re too desperate to come here because you’re one of the famous Korea's boys band? Oh please! We’ve never expect that we will have to stay with a bunch of monkey here.” She look at him at him with the anger onle last time and walk upstairs back to her room.“URGH!!.ANNOYING!...”

He glared at Maria's figure in pure anger as he cleched his other hand into a tight fist.He grumbling with himself “She call us MONKEY?! Arghh this kids nowadays don't have any manners at all…!"He huffed in anger." Alright.. you really want to see me being a real monkey,isn't?Then,just wait for it..” He put down the glass on the table and walk away to his room.

Maria lied down on her mattress after she wipe her face with the towels. She look at the ceiling. “Paranoid. Rudeness. How that he can
be a celebrities with a bad manners like that? Does he even deserve to be call a superstar? Aaaaa… I hate to face him tomorrow!” She close her eyes while Akira still in her dream land on that night,well so she thought.

"Shut up,Maria!I'm sleeping here!"Akira hissed as she buried her face more deeper into the pillow she was sleeping at and a soft groaned could be heard afterward.

Maria eyes widen at that.She didn't knew that her friend was still awake."I'm sorry.."She whispered.She somehow forgot that Akira was a light sleeper.She would even wake up if she heard someone sneezing.She turned the other way and closed her eyes,trying to sleep.

 


(Next day, In the Morning)

The boys are busy preparing their breakfast at the kitchen. As usually, Jaejoong would be the one who's served the coffee that morning,because his
coffee simply is the best ever being made. He will smile widely if the members praise his SUPERB coffee. Jin Hyuk was done with making the breakfast. He sat on the chair,his usual place at the dining table,and start thinking about last night between he and Maria. He only show his smirk when he think about it. The war between both of them look like will be expose one day."Just you wait.."

Noticing the calm atmosphere today unlike yesterday,Yunho start the conservation on that morning.“Where are the girls?Are they are still in their room?.."He waited for any respond, only to get a shrug."..or they already back to the orphanage?” He smirk while he started eating the eggs sandwich that Jin Hyuk had make. 

“Maybe they are still sleeping.I bet they're tired.” Yong Hwa look around his surrounding,only for him to catch the image of two girls in that house.They are walking towards the kitchen.

“Yunho,cut that crap."Jaejoong shook his head, a bit annoyed with his friend.He turned to where did Yong Hwa look,and immediately there was a smile on his face.He didn't hate the girls,it was just yesterday was so sudden,that he acted a bit harsh.But then again,it's not like he like them either.He was natural to say."Hey.. that’s the cute baby! They already wake up! And seems like they already take a bath too. Come here! Let's have a breakfast with us!”He motioned for the two girls to joined them at the dining table when he see them at the coming down the stairs.

“The director’s daughter just come out from their room and definitely they will make some trouble here.”Yunho snickered as he rolled his eyes.“Just wait both of you.. I will make you suffer as long as you're still staying here.”He hissed.He still are not satisfied with the sudden existant of the two girls in his life. He really disliked both of them.

The girls sit on the chair at the dining table. Maria sit opposite 
of Jin Hyuk, they glare at each other. Both was still angry about last night incident.It was as thought there was an electric current between them both.While for Akira,she sat beside of Jaejoong because that was the only guy who's look kind of nice among all of these creepers to her.Mind the word at least.

“Here your breakfast, my babies..” Jaejoong served the 
girls their breakfast with a small smile."I hope you girls like it.."

“So, what's your name? Maria and Akira, isn't?" Yong Hwa asked the girls with a curious face. “So, both of you from the same place?”

“Yup.. we’re from the same orphanage house..”Maria said.

"But from a different places."Akira intervene to answer the 
question as she grabbed the coffee and drink it while Maria just starting to eat her sandwich.

“Huh? So, both of you are orphans then? Hmm…so sad.. I'm sorry..”Jaejoong felt guilty with them. It was still early in the morning,but they already have to go through with this kind of conversation.

“Don’t apologize to us, we never hope for any sympathy from all of you.I don't need one.”Akira hissed as she stopped sipping on the coffee.She let out a several chuckle darkly.“Weird.. you threat us like a yesterday,and now you wanna symphatize with us..?What a joke.”She continued drank back the coffee,but only to stopped when she heard the words thrown at them after that.

"So,all this times,you both are staying at the orphanage?"Yong Hwa asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Yes.We already stay there for-"Maria didn't even get to finished her sentence,when Jin Hyuk suddenly spoke from his seat.


“Of course they have to live at the orphanage house, because they had give a troubles to their family.What family would even want someone like them?” Jin Hyuk retorted after Akira finish her words. Yunho just smirked when he heard Jin Hyuk’s words.

*BAM*

There heard a loud bang as Akira slammed the table in anger.The inside of her eyes could be seen as thought as there was a flame blazing in it."Damn it, you really piss me off with that stupid face of yours."She hissed."Don’t you simply make a speculation here about our life.. 
You’re not in our shoes,so shut that damn mouth of yours before I force it to shut close.”She could felt her heart was pratically burning up and annoyed with them,especially the so called leader.She clenched her teeth and stormed away from there,heading to where the main door was and leave the house.

“Akira..!” Maria called for her friend for so many times,but there was no replies from that girl. She stood up from the chair,and as she was about to followed her friend,Yunho ordered her to sit back down on her seat.

“Don’t you dare to go anywhere. I want 
you to clean this table up and this kitchen. I don’t care if you’re an orphan or what.,don’t make us like we're your maid.”

“Yunho, stop-”Yong Hwa words was cut off by Yunho.

“You shut up, Yong Hwa. You never know what they are after actually. So, don’t be too kind with them. ” Yunho leave the kitchen and walk out to the backyard.

Jaejoong 
just shook his head at the scene that just happened in front of his eyes.It was so intense when it didn't even reach a day the girls are here.Everyone deserve a chance.He sighed.He looked to his right,to look at Akira's untouched food.The girl didn't even take a bite,aside of sipping quarter of the coffee from the cup.He hated to said this,but he hate how s treated the both girls.Yunho and Jin Hyuk. He knew if he tried to talked with them about this,it would fired back to him.So,it was no use even if he tried.He stood up and walked to the hall. He wanted to helped the other girl,Maria,but he knew Yong Hwa would helped her anyway,by seeing how defending he was towards the girls,so he just leave the kitchen.

Yong Hwa felt really guilty towards 
Maria and Akira after watching his friends behavior towards them. He wanted to retort back,but he don’t know what to said during at that time.Maria tidy up the table without any sound coming out  from . She doesn’t want to make it hard anymore by quarrelling with them after she had a fight with Jin Hyuk last night.

“Are you okay?” Yong Hwa asked Maria while he helped her clean up the table. Maria only nodded and walked to the sink.

“Just ignore them. They're usually like that. I hope you can be a bit more patient with them..” He approached Maria and stood beside her as he looked at her.

“Its okay..” She just give the same respond and washed the plates and cups.She just not in the mood to answered the other.

His eyes widen when he looked at the girl who's started to washed all the dishes.This was wrong.She was their guest,not their maid.“Just leave it in the sink. I can wash it later-”

“I can do it..”Again,she used the same tone.She just continued doing the dishes without saying anything.

Looking at the none budging girl,Yong Hwa just cracked a small smile.This girl was so stubborn,he thought.“Hmmm.. don’t you  wanna make a call to your friend and ask her where did she go?”

“She need some space,just leave her be.. I don’t want to bother her..”Maria paused for awhile,before she continued it back."Like she said,we're from different places.I don't know her past and she didn't know mine.It's fair.We decided not to said about anything from the past anymore."She bit her lower lips,a bit worried and felt a bit sad for her friend.Like she also said,since she didn't know the other past,she couldn't do anything about it either.Maybe that stupid older's words had hit something inside of her.Truth to be told,she was shocked too,when she looked at the other's eyes.It look so scary.She never did saw that kind of looks from Akira.“Where are you Akira? Arrgghh.. you give me headache, girl..”She wiped her cheek with foams on her hand.

Yong Hwa,who's noticed the foam on the girl's cheek couldn't helped but to hold in his urge to laugh.It was sort of cute."How silly of her..."

“Early in the morning, I have to become a 
cleaner here.” She sighed while Yong Hwa chuckled looked at her.She turned to her left and looked at that boy in question.“What? What so funny here?” He just smiled and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wipe the foams off from  Maria's cheek.“H- hey, what are doing?”

“Nothing..” He flashed a cute smile to Maria. Seeing the smile that the other gave her,it make her heart flutter for a bit.She blushed a bit,and smile back to him.They started to conversed with each other.

Jin Hyuk only glared at them from 
the table. He really felt annoyed with that girl."You..." His hands balled up to a tight fist.

On the other side...

Akira walked around the neighborhood with her hood on her head and her 
both hands in her pockets. She walked with a slow steps to wherever her legs would bring her.At this point,her mind is fuzzy with anger.How dare the man just said that.He didn't come from a family like her,and he said as thought as he knew it all.She shook her head and sighed.Well,she did felt a bit guilty when she stepped out from the house.She already promised with her ownself that not to ever think about the past again.Yet,she still did.Today.

"Akira,you're so stupid.."She mumbled with herself.She could heard her stomach grumbling,and immediately she regret stepping out from the house without grabbing her purse first.Ignoring the plead from her stomach,she just walked and looked at the buildings 
surrounding her. She tried to remembered the place,in case she was lost,since this place was still new to her. Then,somehow along the way,she noticed there was a basketball court in front of her. She walked to the court and look at all the guys from afar. She really like basketball.It was one of her favourite sports.Not wanting to waste her time, she approached them and asked their permission is she could joined them. She couldn't helped but to smirked when they gave her their 'sure'.She started playing with them until she forget to go home at that moment.

Only when the sun already set down,did she walked back to her 'home'.Thank goodness she didn't get lost.Well,she are not that stupid anyway,but she just forgetful sometimes. She didn't even able to stepped in into the house yet,when suddenly there was a loud voice,directed to her,booming the whole house.She turned to looked at where the voice it,only to saw the nicest man among all of them,was glaring at her.

"You!Where were you?!"

She didn't answered.She just looked at the older with her emotionless face.

"Do you know how worried I was?"

Hearing that,she almost laughed out loud.Almost."What?worried?since when did you care for me?"She hissed."Excuse me,I wanna go to my room."She walked passed the older and climbed up the stairs,to her room.

"Akira!"Seeing this,Jaejoong just sighed.He knew why did the girl was so upset.Not that he didn't present at their breakfast this morning.But he really are worried about her.He think maybe he was the only one who care for that emotionless girl,aside from her friend,Maria,he guess.And..maybe Yong Hwa too?He was not so sure about that.He could saw that his friend enjoyed being around Maria,but not with Akira.Well,he couldn't blamed Yong Hwa either,since the girl herself seem to distant her own self  from others.

"What?worried?tch."She turned the door's knob and pushed the door opened.She quickly headed straight towards where she had hang her towel and grabbed it.

"Akira?!"Maria eyes widen."Where did you go today?why didn't you-"

"I'm gonna take a bath."With that,Akira disappeared behind the door as she closed it when she stepped outside.

"What's wrong with that girl?"Maria sighed."Well,it's not like I didn't even encounter this side of her before."She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head at this.Despite the cold act her friend showed to her,she was relieved when the girl didn't have any injuries on her.She was really worried about her.
 


(2 weeks later)

Yong Hwa and Jaejoong had to meet with Director Kim when that old man called for them after they had their breakfast that morning.They said it was something that they have to discuss face to face,so it couldn't be helped.They have to go,even if they didn't want to.With the two gone,so it makes only Yunho and Jin Hyuk the one whose was still in the house.

It was already evening,and the number of people was still the same from the morning,minus Akira who had gone to play basketball at 2:45pm.So,it makes only Jin Hyuk,Yunho and Maria in the house.Not that Maria didn't wanted to joined Akira,but she was not interested on baskeball.She just couldn't understand what did the girl like about basketball so much.It would make her felt bored easily by just watching the game for 10 minutes,and that's why she decided to just stayed in the house.But then again,she didn't expect this at all...

"Hey,hey!come on!don't be lazy!"

"Can't you do it a bit faster?"

Maria was busy pulling out the 
grass from the firm soil ground. Yunho and Jin Hyuk just looked at her from the door. “I'm tired enough! Erghh…” Maria groaned because she have to do all the works in the house for almost everyday. She has to wash their clothes, even their underwear, clean the house, clean their room, clean the toilet, ironing their clothes, arranged up their shoes on the shoes's rackand so on. Everything is about cleaning and tidying up.She felt tired from doing that work, so she stop her work in the courtyard.She stood up,and she could felt her legs going numb.She walked slowly and tried to enter the house. The two guys that was standing in front of the door are blocking her from entering the house. They pushed her and forced her to continue back her work at the courtyard.

"Where do you think you're going,huh?"


Maria felt angry and shouted at them,"Are both of you deaf? I'm tired! Please stop ordering me do all kind of works, give me some rest!"She huffed." I want to go take a bath.. My body already smelly..”

“Do I care?” Jin Hyuk glared at her and pushed her again until she fell down on the ground.

“Argghhh.. how dare u! You bastard!”

“What did you just say?!” Jin Hyuk approached her. He raise his hand,wanted to slap the girl across her cheek..

“Do you want to slap me?! Go ahead!”She barked."I'm not scared!"

Akira just got back home from the basketball court and looked at them."The drama already start..."She sighed in annoyed.She already got tired from seeing this kind of arguing routine between her idiot-too-kind friend and the foul mouth guy almost everyday.She wondered,couldn't she even get some rest from these?She approached Maria and pulled the girl up by the shirt and pulled her to stand behind her.She turned around and asked her.“What's going on here-?"She hold up with her words.Her nose wrinkled,as she took a step back ."Ugh.. Why did you smell like a rotten eggs?”


“Yoo too.."Maria scoffed.

"No,I'm not. This is sweat smell,not a rotten eggs like you."Akira retorted back with still her annoyed plus with her emotionless face.

At this,Maria just rolled her eyes.Akira can be a kid sometimes.And she did even wondered,how did the other's managed to pull out that kind of expression.It was like 2 in 1.She shuddered and just ignored it.She begin to explained back the real situation here."They force me to pull out all the grass from the ground.
When I sigh, this guy want to slap me!” Sheglareded at Jin Hyuk and pointed her forefinger at him. 

“What? Really?”Akira turned and looked at the foul-mouth guy.

“You’re suppose to help your friend do all the works in this house too.But,you only know to waste your time with that stupid basketball game.” Yunho glared at Akira.

She move her eyes to looked at Yunho.She smirked."Well at least my basketball is still milion times better than your stupid career.“

"W-what?!"Yunho baffled.

"You girls really don't have any manners,you know?"JinHyuk glared at both of the girls.

"Ha.ha.ha. Look who's talking here?"She raise one of her eyebrows,mocking the older."So do you.Tch..” She hissed as she grabbed Maria's wrist and pulled her to enter the house,heading
to their room.

“Hey!! This work are still not finish yet!” Yunho shouted at them. They couldn’t do anything if Akira with Maria because the emotionless girl know how to get away from doing all the house works.


(In Their room)

“Don’t be so stupid Maria.! Why did you just accept their orders on you?!. Do you know that they 
just want to bully you. ?2 weeks.! you've been doing all these for 2 weeks already!wake up!. What's the benefits that you will get from them, ha?”Akira yelled at Maria as soon as they are in their room.She couldn't helped but to get angry,since the two guys have been using her to do this house chores.

“Because!!!!.. Never mind.. I want to go bath..” Maria tried to avoid from getting a quarrel with Akira, so she immediately get her towel and run
to the bathroom.The door slammed shut behind her.

Akira groaned.She let out an annoyed sigh.“This kid are very smart in study but so stupid to make her own decision.She can't even know the difference between good or not.  Tch” Akira slung off her bag and throw it beside her black study's desk,before she plopped herself on the bed,feeling so frustrated.

 


(The next week-On that night)

Jin Hyuk and Jaejoong are watching the television that night at the living room. At that time,Akira felt so bored and so,she decided to came out from their room.Maria was not in the room either,so there was no reason for her to be in that room longer.She inspect her surrounding,and there was no one there.Great.She smirked.She got a really good idea right now.She go back inside the room and grabbed something from her bag.Afterthat,she go towards her study's table and pulled the middle drawer.She took the small transparents box and opened the small compact that she kept,and take only one of the red contact lens and slowly,carefully put it inside her right eye.She blinked her eyes several times.When it already landed on the right place,then she wore the ghost mask that she get from one of her basketball's friend. She smirked.

"This gonna be epic..."She get out from their room and tried 
to find Maria to scared her off with that mask. Years ago, Maria got a fever for a week after she saw a terrible makeup on Akira face on that Friday night.Because of that,Ji Hyo umma got mad at her and forbide her to do that again.Thus,her enjoyment meter were dropping when she lost her ghost mask. But now,they are not in the orphanage anymore,so she wanted for that history to repeat again this night.

Somehow,along the way,she heard  her favourite song are playing from Yunho's room. She took a slow steps,approaching that room. She spied inside the room from the slightly ajar door. She saw Yunho were enjoying dancing at that moment. Yunho dance with his own style, by combining differents sort of dances.She was mesmerize by that and was too focus looking at him until she forget about her actual mission for tonight.

Suddenly the electric in that house goes out,and it was blackout. All of them started to became panicked because it was too dark and they couldn't even see anything.

"Huh?blackout?"Jaejoong was surpised with the sudden blackout.

"Just when the drama was getting at the best part."Jin Hyuk groaned.

Jaejoong and Jin 
Hyuk goes to get the torchlight and go to the main switch. While the four people in the house struggled in the darkness, Maria and Yong Hwa are the only one who didn't bothered about it,because they are loafing at the rooftop. They didn’t know what happens in that house.

Akira just stood in front of Yunho room. Her mind were jumbling around,didn't know what to do because she couldn't see anything. She sighed heavily.Knowing that she couldn't see anything on the front,it was pointless if she tried to walked around the house and back to her room.So,she decided she would have to stay at that place until the electric are back.She slowly back away,until her back touched the wall behind her.She squated down and sit at there as she wish for the electric to come back. Five minutes later,the lights are back,lighten up the house.“Fuhh.. the light has bring back my vision.”

Yunho come out from his room with his bad panic.He really didn't like the dark.When he 
looked at the right side of the wall in front of him, his eyes widen in shocked as he screamed and jumped in suprised;it was a scene similar to bar bar bar dance to the girl,except it was only for two times. How could he not,when that red eye masked creature were blinking its heterochromatic eyes at him.Tilting its head to the side a bit as it stared at him."Oh..my..god!!!!!"

Akira too,was shocked when she heard the older scream.Her legs stumbled a bit and she slipped away a bit,before she sat up back.She looked at 
Yunho and confused why did that man acting like that."What's with him?is he okay?"

Jaejoong and Jin Hyuk hurriedly goes to Yunho room after they heardthe other's scream.They also were shocked when they see a girl with an ugly face,heterochromatic eyes and the long hair that reach passed the shoulders by 6 inch,are sitting at there.Looking at them.

They let out a small shrieked.They don’t have any guts to approach their friend. Yunho had fell down on the floor,right in front of that creature.How could they even dare to go near it.Yunho wanted to move,but it seems like his legs were frozen.He hit his legs a few times with his trembling hand,asking for his legs to start moving already.Just then, Maria and Yong Hwa reached at there.Yong hwa immediately get to Yunho,passed his other two friends while Maria looked at that supposely creature. She was indeed shocked to at too,when she looked at that figure.It was almost making her get a heart attack.But she knew,that figure was not a ghost,it was her friend.She shook her head and walked to Akira.“What have you done, Akira?”

“Don’t know.I didn't do anything.” Akira stood up from there and shrugged.

"This girl..."Maria grabbed her friend's hand and go back to their room. Akira 
opened her mask and she started to giggled. Maria turned to look at the other girl,and she also giggled and dance after she looked at Yunho conditions.“Oh yeah.. oh yeah.. Hahaha.. suits himself. Now, I'm really satisfied!"She smiled gleefully."But, wait! Akira! Actually, you want to scare me, isn't?”

Akira stopped giggling and nodded."Yeah.Be grateful that the elctric gone out"


“Hahaha.. you got the wrong person babe!” Maria dancing again,as her sign of that she really happy on what just happened.

Akira scoffed."Tch."She rolled her eyes,and it landed on the four figures in front of their room.She then push Maria body,seeing that the other still didn't noticed the four presence inside of their room.


“What?” When Maria turned around,she was shocked when the four members are standing there,right in front of their room. Akira just act cool abou it it,like her usual self while her eyes still one blak and one red.Maria looked at Akira as she gulped. The boys are looking at them with a serious face except for Yong Hwa.He just smiled after he saw Maria victorious dance.


"YOU BOTH!!!!"