Chapter 1

Finding The Happiness

The screaming from the outside can be heard from behind the stage during that night.All of the people are screaming extremely loud, calling for their idols to come up on the stage. About 10 thousands of audiences are still waiting patiently,loyaly, for their idols to show themselves up from behind the props.They're excited to be see a big concert like this that will be performed at Seoul, Korea in a few minutes. From behind the stage, there's seen one band from among the others artist,are busying preparing themselves to get ready for the concert.

“Listen guys, I know we have done this for many times before,but I,as a leader of this band, want us to give the best perfomance ever to our
fans! I want our performance to receive a positive respond from the audiences. So,fighting guys!” Jin Hyuk said,giving advice to his other three members. Yong Hwa, Jaejoong and Yunho nod their head as they understood. After five minutes, the emcee has mention Danger Band to perform as the opening act for tonight.The light suddenly been switch off and at that time they walk out to the stage and stand on their own positions. Then, the spot light was turn on and  focused at them and the audience start screaming likethey had lost their minds after seeing them. They’re shouting,chanting Danger’s name for many time while the band start playing their music with their own style holding each own of their instruments. Jin Hyuk are slowly drowning deeply in the song as the fans also sing along with him. Some of the girls melted looking at their idols and some of them crying because they're too in love with their idols.



 



(At the orphanage)

 Two girls are lying down on the grass under the tree near their orphanage. They just make their own conversation between both of them.

“Akira, you see what I see?” Maria ask her best friend with a curious look on her face,while looking at the sky.

“What?” Akira give her respond 
to Maria.

"There.."Maria lift her forefinger up at the sky and say to Akira, “You look at 
that moon and the stars. They really do a good deeds for all of the humans that's living in this world.You know why?” She ask her friend and wait for the other's to answer.

Akira, being an emotionless girl with a stoic face almost of the time, only give the 
same one word respond. “Nope.”

At this expected kind of answer,Maria begin to explain to her friend the question thatshe was talking about.“It's because they always give the brightness that people are seeking for when they're are trapped in the darkness during the night. I always ask myself, our life seems like darkness and we’re waiting for a light emerge to brighten out our darkness. I';ve always wait for it,for years,but I don’t know when it will emerge. Don’t you feel the same way? We came from our own dark history and don’t know what actually happen in ourlife. I really wanna erased the bitter memories in my life but I can’t.
Its still playing in my minds. I still searching a light that can give a new life for me. Hmm… Such as a big dreams I had, didn’t I?"She wait for an answer,before she ask her friend again."What's your opinion about this,Akira? "

Akira heard perfectly and clearly that the girl beside her are saying,but she just keep quiet.It's true that in this orphanage they're close,but no,she hasn't opened up her heart to anyone.Yet.Though she don't want that 'yet' to be there.It's the best if only she's the one keeping her problems in herself.
"At least be grateful that your family had once love you. You and I are from different places,until we meet here.You didn't know how my life before,so don't talk like you're the one having it rough." She close her eyes,not wanting to bothering herself with this kind of boring conversation.

"
Akira?” Maria wait,but there's no answer from the other girl,not even her one-word respond.She look at her left side,Akira are snoring for the long time beforee even without her relizing it.“Arghh this kid… I talking with her about a precious story but she can sleep and make such a noise,dreaming here.”She just shake her head and chuckle after looking her friend attitude. "Akira...you really are weird."She turn back and look at the sky while still thinking about her life.



 



(4 months later, at Danger’ house)

After a few months, Danger has performed in almost in every concert,whether it was a small or a big events. And the most important things they had achieve in that four months is, they have won for many
times for The Rising Stars,The Best Perfomance,Most anticipated star of the months and so on. Danger was very satisfied with their achievement. Thus,they decide that they want to have a holidays at France.They want to ease their pressure after giving all their best for the bands and release all the stress on their shoulders.

“Jin Hyuk, do you already ask Director Kim about our planning? I do need some rest. I really damn tired now.” Jaejoong confess to Jin Hyuk
what he feels at that time. He drink a cup of coffee with careful,since it was a bit too hot.

“No.
I decide I wanna go to his office this morning. I’ve tried a few times calling for him,but he didn’t pick it up!” Jin Hyuk tells his friend with
his anger.

“What's wrong with him? It's so difficult to answer the calls? Just swipeunlocked  the phone screen and slide the green button when there are an incoming call. Tch..” Yunho sigh while wearing a sweater on his body.

Then,Yong Hwa continue the conservation, “I don’t 
think so. Maybe he was just busy doing his job as a CEO. We’ve known him for a long time.But why can't you still understand his job?Please don’t be such a paranoid. We must be-”

“Shut up.Don’t start making a speech right here. I'll go now.” Jin Hyuk leave 
them and disappear from their sight.

“Aaaaa… I'm not making a speech here!I'm just giving a message,trying to get the fact through your thick head!On what kind of person he
is and his job!"Yong Hwa raise his voice,purposely for the hot-tempered guy to hear."He make me feel like an idiot.” He mumble to himself while
playing his guitar. Jaejoong and Yunho just chuckle,seeing with what’s going on just now.

"Hey Jaejoong,are you sure you don't want to follow me?"

"Nah,it's okay."

"Okay then,goodbye."Yunho wear his sport shoes and leave the house to get vitamin E 
from the sun's light. He start by warming up first,before he start jogging around their neighborhood to build his muscles.



 



(At Danger’s Company)

Jin Hyuk parked his car and getout from it,as he start walking into the building. Since he is an idol,he had to cover up and pretend like he s really indeed an idol.He walk just like he's doing a cat walk,while looking and searching for the director. He's so full of himself walk like that and suddenly! He falls down on the floor. He slowly,scrambling to stand up and dust his clothes off of himself up and look up. His face turn red when one of the older cleaners are standing infront him.

“Are you okay?”, The cleaner ask him.

He 
clear up his throat and hurriedly walk away from there.The cleaner giggle and mumble with herself,shaking her head at this.“Didn’t he notice the sign that I put here? It's very a clearly sign show ‘WATCH YOUR STEPS.THE FLOOR ARE WET'  "Hahahaha… that's what you get if you're too busy thinking about your image.” The cleaner continue mopping the floor.
   

“Its really embrassing! How can I didn’t notice that floor? arghh” H
e start cursing at himself because of his own carelessness. After he reach in front of the Director’s office, he approach the secretary’s desk and ask her,“Where’s Director Kim? I wanna see him now.”

“Sorry, the Director are 
outstation. It's already been almost a week he go outstation.” The secretary still waiting for the next question from Jin Hyuk.

“When he’ll back here?
I’ve to talk with him. Its urgent! I’ve been calling him for many times but why he can’t answer my call?!” Jin Hyuk shows his anger in front of thesecretary.

“Im sorry Mr.Jin Hyuk, Director Kim are very busy with his 
job. I hope you can be more patient.” The secretary answer with
polite.

“You make me… Erghh!” He hit the table and storm away from there
.



 



(At the Orphanage’s office)

 “I don’t want! I don’t want to follow them go to Seoul, I just want to stay here, with you,Ji Hyo Umma !and the other kids.!Please! I'm begging you.” Maria raise his voice at the office.

“Maria! Speak politely!
Don’t you see we have a guest here?"Ji Hyo umma scold her,before she turn to face the guest."I'm so sorry sir,with our her
attitude.” She apologize at Director Kim while bowing.
 
“Its okay, I understand her feelings. If I were in her shoes too, I will 
say the same thing.” He try to comfort all of the people in the office.

“What,
such an annoying.” Akira suddenly interve with the conservation.She glance at the girl beside her and scoff."You said you want to have a better future,so why don't you just go and follow him?"

"Akira!"

"Tch."

 
The Director Kim look at Akira,before his gaze fall at Maria.They two had a both different personality.It's completely differ from each other.He look back at Ji Hyo."It's okay,I'll give you times to sort this out."

"Thank you very much."

“Hmm… so,if you agree with my request, you can call at this 
number” Hee stand up from the chair and give his card number  to Ji Hyo.

“Okay, I’ll call you later. I'm sorry again with their attitude”
Ji Hyo Umma apologize for many times and accompany him walk out from
the office.
 
After the director had left, Ji Hyo Umma came back and close the door with a serious face.
She look at two girls that are standing in front of her. She mention the girls name, one by one. “Maria, Akira.” Both of them look at her.“You should be happy when someone wanna take you both to be their adopted children in their family. But why? Why you’re so stubborn to accept this chance that rarely came?” She start sobbing. “

"Ji Hyo Umma..” Maria feel guilty 
towards her.

“If you really care about me and love me, please, agree with 
this agreement. I wanna both of you start with a new life at there. I know
you’ve stay here since you’re child.But now, you’ve grown up.You're already 16. And this time is very suitable for both of you  to get a great life outside
there.”

"Ji Hyo umma..."Maria cry as well and walk forwards into the woman's arms.

Ji Hyo umma smile at this and she look up in front,looking at the other girl who had a cold distant face on her."Akira?"She smile,hoping for her to walk into her arms too.

"As much as I hate to sociate with more people.."Akira look at the woman face."..I do love Ji Hyo umma.." She slowly walk towards her and buried her face on the woman's dress.


They hug Ji Hyo Umma tightly after she has make a request that they can’t push it. It's really hard for them to leave this place as this is the place they grow up,and the woman is the only witness at this growth.



 



(3 days later, 5a.m.)

 There heard a knock on Danger’door for a few times from the outside.Upon hearing no anwers,instead of knocking the dorr,the person ring the bell ring,making it echoes through out the house at that morning. “Who came in this early morning?” Jaejoong wake up from his bed and yawns. He walk with very unstable steps to the door and press the intercom. “Who is that?”

“We’re 
from the cleaning service.” They give their respond.

“Wait, who are hired 
you to come here?” Jaejoong still are not fully awake,but he try his best to open his eyes. “Jaejoong, it's me Manager Ma, open the door now. Hurry!” Manager Maa, manager of Danger Band,as he asked him to open the door. He open the door slowly and Manager Ma hurriedly walk inside,pushing on the door.

Boommm!

“Argghhh. Its hurt.”He fall down 
on the floor.  “Are you okay Jaejoong? Sorry! I must hurry. Guys,come in! Clean the room at the upstairs there. Make sure you clean it without any duster flying in the air. Okay?!’ Manager Maa said, giving an order to a group of cleaners. They make their job as fast as they can.

Jaejoong 
stand up slowly because of the pain. “I think my buttock has just fracture.” He rub his buttock softy. Other members come out from their room and approach them.

“What’s 
going on, Manager Maa?” Jin Hyuk asking their manager.

“Okay. I’ll 
explain to you. I just get an order from Director Kim that the special guest will come here today. So, he want-” His words was cut off by Yunho.

“Huh?Special guest?who? What so 
special until the cleaners burst into our house and make a a noise in the morning.?”

Manager Maa feels himself slowly frustrated with them.He didn't even get to finish his sentences yet. “Let me finish my words first,can you?"He sigh."Director Kim want the empty rooms upstairs,in this house were decorated beautifully and add some of the furnitures in it.He also don't want you guys to go anywhere because he and the guests will arrive in this afternoon. Please, don’t go anywhere. For this time only, listen to my orders.”

“Looks like the guest is very special. I can’t wait for them to arrive!”Yong Hwa smile to himself.

Just then,Jin Hyuk says to his 
manager,“Manager Maa, I want to continue my sleep. If you’re-”

“You 
can’t!”




 



(On the highway-inside the car)

 Maria look at outside of through the window.They're now in the car together with the Director Kim. “Both of you okay?Are you comfortable with this car?” Director Kim asking the two girls.

Maria nods."Y-yes-"

"No."And there's come a hateful comment from the stoic girl.

"Akira!"Maria eyes widen as she look at the girl beside him with unbelieveable.

Seeing this,Director Kim just laugh."It's okay.I like it that you're honest...what's your name again?Akira was it?"He smile."You both are so different,how did you even get along?"again,he laugh.

Maria tug on Akira's sleeve and whisper to her.
“Do you think we’re make a smart decision?”

“I don’t 
know.” Akira give her respond without any experssion shows at her face.

Seeing this,Maria can only sigh."This girl..."she lean back on the seat and watch the scenery outside.“Hmmmmm…” Maria murmur to herself and thinking what they're gonna
face soon.



 



(At Danger’house. At 1.p.m)

“Manager Maa, where’s Director Kim? I had tired enough waiting hopelessly here.” Yunho confess to his manager.

“Wait.” Manager Maa said to 
them.

‘PON! PON!’

“Huh! They have arrived!” Manager Maa go 
out from the house and approach the car. He open the car’s door and Director Kim outs from the car.

“Thank You Manager Maa” The driver get
 out and open the passengers's door.Then Maria and Akira step out from the car. They look around their
surrounding.

“Wow. So here's the girls that you said to me Director Kim?”H
e whisper at him curiously,want to know what's about the girls standing in front him.

“Yes. So are they all are inside?” Director Kim 
ask Manager Maa while inviting the girls to follow him. Manager Maa nod and follow them from behind.
When Director Kim enter the house with the girls, all the Danger member were shock and all start to whisper among themselves,totally curious about the girls behind Director Kim. “I’ve something to tell all of you.” He say with a serious tone,as he sit at the couch and ask the girls to sit beside him.

“They’re a 
famous music band here? Really? Seems like the criminals bands” Maria talk with herself as she look at the four boys in front of her.

They all wait for the next sentences coming out from Director Kim. “Starting from today, these girls will stay here and be e a part of your family.So, I order you to take care of them.”

“Why must WE take care of 
them?! We’re not their babysitter to look at them every 24 hours!! And also we have already decided to take a holidays for awhile!” Jin Hyuk protest.

“I don’t care! I want you to take care of 
them because I’ve make them as you family! Now, they’re your sisters!And they are your responsibilities start from today.” Director Kim raise his voice and maintain with his composture.He stand up from the couch and look at the two girls.“Maria, Akira. Now this house is your new house. You can do whatever you want in this house. If they hurts you, tell me!” Director Kim walk out from the house and leave with his driver.

Danger's members looks 
angrily at Maria and Akira. “Our planning for the holidays was all cancel because of these kids! Errrrr…” Yunho yell,frustrated with the whole situation.All of the members then disappear to their own room.

Manager Maa sigh and invite the girls to their room.
“I'm sorry for their behavior girls. They're always like that.” Manager Maa feel guilty for what just happen.

“Its okay”Maria smirk to Manager Maa.

“Maria, they're really a bunch of idiot guys.Who would yell and then go into the room?They're like a kids.I'm sure I'm more mature than all of those idiots.” Akira say to her friend with a pissed off face. Maria and Manager Maa can't help but chuckle after hearing Akira’s words.

“Yeah. I agree.” She give the 
same feedback to Akira.



 



 “Akira, Akira! Wake up! You must acompany me go to toilet, please!”Maria try to wake her friend up.

“Go yourself,you're not a kid anymore...” Akira 
change her position to the other side. 

"Akira, please! I'm still not used 
to this house yet! Akira!” She wait,and give up after the other didn't even budge. “Akira….. When you already get the soft bed, you already forget about me,huh..” She sigh. She decide to go by herself. She open the door slowly and walk down the stairs. “Arghh.. it's very dark and I can’t see anything. Should I switch on the light? But I don’t know where is the switch.” Maria groan as it is difficult for her to walk in this state.. After she reach downstair, she start searching for the toilet that she had used before, this evening. “Yes! I has found it.” She hurry after seeing the toilet and run towards it. After using the toilet, she continue her steps to her bedroom. Suddenly she hear a noise coming from the kitchen. She feel curious and wanted to know it and she try to approach where the noise came from withdarkness around her. When she's near at the refrigertor,she heard something again.Suddenly,

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:”












 


A/N: So,how is it?please leave a comments,and I hope you enjoy it!^^