Whining, kicking and crying to get your way

All dressed up & ready to go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all I have to say that I'm terribly sorry because I didn't update this T-T school is almost over and I was totally focused on exams. Still I have some exams but soon I'll be totally free! yey! 

Second I hope you still enjoy reading this. i did it the best I could but please if you have comments, let me know u.u

Third. Shall I remind you that my first language is not English so if you find mistakes, I'm terribly sorry T-T

ひまわり

 

*

2nd

Wooyoung was following Khun attentively, as a little kid afraid of getting lost between too many people passing by on the streets. After the not that friendly and short introduction Nichkhun told Wooyoung that they would start their fashion lessons by going to several shops and buy clothes which would fit perfectly on Wooyoung thin and small body. Besides, he would teach him how to arrange proper outfits. He had to understand that in fashion more than 4 colors  together weren't allowed in the same body. Less if those were totally fluorescent and neither Square Bob Pants weren’t an option. He made sure to threaten Woo with getting rid of all his clothes later.

Nichkhun was still thinking why he had agreed to do such a thing. He was just a student from 3th grade who had an awesome handsome face, a 1.80 cm height, a long and masculine pair of legs, and he could speak 5 languages. What was the amazing thing about him? Indeed he knew that at least more than a half of the school was chasing his bones but still he wasn't interested on any of those girls. He just was there to study, but now he had to coach a total lost kid with chubby cheeks who doesn't have the minimal idea of how to dress decently or never in his life has dated someone. He had put all his heart in this 'coach craziness' to find love. What a waste of time Nichkhun thought but of course there're still people who are willing to do crazy things for love right? He had already forgotten about that word....

“Where are we going coach?”

His vague thoughts were cut when a shrill voice started to ask many annoying questions. He had forgotten that he was walking with another living creature by his side so he didn’t really pay attention to him at all …Wait! Has he just been called coach? What with this kid? An hour ago they ended the agreement successfully and they finally discussed all the terms which Wooyoung had to follow during their “coach-session”. Still Wooyoung kept on mentioning that annoying word than in Khun’s ears sounded awfully wrong.

“I already told you my name; just call me Nichkhun or Khun or whatever”

They can’t go around the world with this coach apprentice relationship. They know what it’s about but people would judge them by sure. Probably they would think that Woo is a pet boy or that he was been bought by Khun. No no no his reputation would be totally ruined, even more with the scene performed on the school corridor thanks to the kind next to him with a big smile pasted on his face.

Wooyoung didn’t like the sound of that all. He was just trying to be nice and polite; besides that name it was incongruously weird that he didn’t know how to pronounce it correctly so he went to the easiest path, English words equal “coach”. No big deal in pronouncing it.  Moreover prince should feel proud to be called that, right? But it seemed that Khun wasn't amused by anything he did or said. What a complicated boy , Woo thought, so he decided to let it go and just follow rule #1 which was "do anything I tell you to do, if I tell you is because it works" He could still listen to the voice inside his head repeating all the discussed points. Damn annoying voice, annoying as hell to be sincere. He should keep quiet, he didn't want to make coach mad. If he by any chance got mad, probably he would be dropped with all his love and fashion problems. And all the efforts he had done so far would be ridiculously in vain.

-Okay sorry princess is just that your name is so damn weird that I can't remember. Is easier to call you coach pff –

Khun turned his head to watch Wooyoung. He was pouting and sulking with all his heart and he couldn't help but smirk. Really, how old was Wooyoung? 5? He thought and started to laugh making the shorter one madder than he already was.

-Do whatever you want then, just don't call me that in school okay?*

Wooyoung nodded eagerly; probably things will be nicer from now on. He just needs to listen to everything Khun says and things will be perfectly enjoyable. He for sure will find the love of his life, a very cute and small girl who he can hug all the time, do piggyback and share couple rings. He was almost drooling at the thought that Khun got a little bit scared by the psycho image Woo was projecting at the moment. Suddenly a voice woke up Wooyoung from his almost thoughts making him a little bit mad. When he started to search for the source of the voice, he could just have a glimpse of a very white and fashionable boy getting closer to them. He thought that the boy was a model or something because his clothes were just “damn” and all the accessories he was wearing seemed to be taken form a magazine or something like that. He was very impressed that he started to drool again now from different reasons. On the other hand, Khun wasn’t amused at all and he just crossed his arms waiting for the mysterious boy to approach completely to them.

-Hello there! Are you walking back home? Can I join you or are you busy?

The boy ily lifted up the eyebrows and eyed suspiciously the short boy at the same time that y voice left that lustful mouth with a flirting tone that sent chills to Wooyoung’s spine and not because it was y or something similar, but the way the other boy insinuated Khun was busy with him. He started to think that all the people around Khun were gay and he was also starting to regret his decision of mixing with them. He wanted to get girls and again these boys were trying to get the opposite . He wanted to faint really. His ears couldn’t believe all this he was getting into. The way the other guy kept eyeing was almost ographic from Wooyoung’s point of view but he couldn’t lose against this . If he wanted a war of glares, is what he would get. Nobody messes with Macho Wooyoung like that, less an effeminate buddy like this. So he brought his face closer to the other boy and the warfare started. Whilst these children were disputing the war of their lives with just their eyes, Khun just breathed and exhaled hard.

-Can you bunch of stupid immature stop this already?? Damn it!! YOU …!-

Khun sent a deadly look to the fashionable boy that could left holes in his entire body and pointed him with a killer finger that the other just shrunk on the floor covering his head with all his will, totally afraid of Khun.

-Stop bothering the poor boy, he’s homophobic so stop the bull. Not all of us are like you. AND YOU….

He turned his head to the spot Woo was standing in and lifted his killer finger, the same that almost killed the fahion boy. He was appr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter