#2.2

Miscommunication

It is funny how Jongin affect her life so much, a single message from him makes her life 1000X times brighter. She doesn’t expect it since Jongin is really cold and shy, the worst combination ever, so when he text first like this, it really means something right?

Yes?

She doesn’t intended to sounds rude and reply shortly like that, but she is too exited so she accidently send it without her knowing. Pout plastered on her face, regretting her big thumbs that makes this accident happen.

Jongin reply her message like usual, they talk about homework and stuff, it feels like nothing happen in span 3 days, but then Jongin brave himself to ask her.

Minseok, we are okay right? You aren’t upset with me?

Again, Minseok doesn’t intended that way, she isn’t mad with Jongin. She thought he needs some space because she keep making a move to him and people said push and pull is good way to make couple closer right?

Minseok try to clear misunderstanding, she typed that she is not mad at all and said honestly that she is afraid bugging him.

What are you talking about? You never bother me, I always looking forward to talk with you honestly

Smile blooms on Minseok face, she can’t stop squealing about his last message. She hurriedly capture that one so she can reread it as many times she wants. Her hands still trembling due overload feels in her chest. Minseok try to reply it as calm as possible. She is torn of using emoticon or not since she doesn’t want he noticing her happiness. She told him that she is really happy to hear that (with happy face emoji included). Her happiness doesn’t last long, since she suddenly remembering what was happened 3 days ago. He might okay with her texting him but does she okay knowing that she is not the only one that texting with him?

She know it is not her place to not allowing him text any girl, but she just can’t help but feel jealousy towards that girl. She is wondering what if he said a same thing to that girl? What if she isn’t special in his eyes? A lot of bad scenarios flooding her mind.

The sounds from her phone interrupted her mind. Jongin send several messages, asking her if she is still there or she already fall asleep. She doesn’t know, 3 days without texting Jongin bring huge difference, he seems more caring? But she is not really sure, maybe she just feel that since she miss texting him.

I am still here. Btw I have something to ask……………. Hehe I don’t know how to say it….. I mean… Is that okay to texting you?

She then buried her phone in the piles of pillow, she is too afraid to read his reply. Few seconds later her phone is vibrating. She isn’t sure if she wants to read it.

Minseok, I said it is okay! Why are you act like this??

Minseok reply it.

Haha just curious, I mean you have a lot fans, that probably dying to replace mine.

After sending that text, she start to worry. Does she subtly asking him whether he text with another girl? Will he notice that?

Jongin reply it by sending her a screen capture, her account is under favorite along his best friends. Jongin had no idea how much it is affect her. Minseok start giggling and her chubby cheeks turn to rosy red.

See? I don’t even talk a lot with another person

Wait it sounds wrong…

I mean you are good company Minseok…

I hope we can keep talk with each other?

With smile on her face, she answered.

Sure!

 

 

 

i took a long time didnt i? i am really sorry, uni is killing me :c thank you for keep reading this trash ke ke ke. comment is really appriciate!