# 1

Miscommunication

Minseok is your typical girl, that can be really loud when around her friends and extremely shy when her boyfriend is around. Jongin told her that when her cheeks turn into color of red is kind of cute but he is hoping that she act same like she did to him. Jongin is not much different, he is also painfully shy until both of their friends itching to knock each other so they had some real interaction. No one can blame them tho, their relationship started from their friends teasing, told them that they are look good with each other and pairing them in every occasion. At first Minseok isn’t interested with Jongin, but they keep feeding her that until she questioned herself, “Do we really look that good?” unconsciously her eyes start noticing Jongin’s presence, like wherever she is, the first one she search is Jongin and truthfully it bothers her a lot, until she realized she probably already falling to Jongin’s charm.

 

Jongin is quiet boy, not everyone can approach him because his cool nature. Eventho he is quiet, he is not a loner, he always surrounded by noisy people like Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Jongdae. When you paid attention to their interaction, you will surprised how playful he is around his circle. When he is in first year in high school, no one really paid attention to him but since he joined soccer team. People start curious about this handsome boy. Girls start talking about him and noticing his good look and some of them developing crush to him but there is one girl that stole his attention. She is Minseok, the girl that in the same class with him. His friends told him that they really look good together after collaborating for school event, but not that comment that make his heart flutter but her sweet and playful message from her that makes him realizing that she is lovable. Both of them not a close friend, they just message each other whenever they need but he can’t help it to make conversation longer since she is a really good company.

 

Their friendship is unknown among their peers, no one really know that they already close until they give each other nickname. They giving each other good morning and good night text, they talk about their personal life and their dream. Minseok is grateful enough to be this close with her crush, but she knows that she wants more. But right now, she can’t even asked him what kind of relationship she had with him.

 

It supposed to be a nice day for Minseok, her last class is dismissed early and her presentation went well earlier, but then something happen and it ruin her beautiful day.

A group of girls immediately make a circle and start gossiping the moment class dismissed. Some of the talk about their crush and their friends even their teacher. Minseok doesn’t really fond talking about another person, she is good at listening her friend’s rants more.

“Oh my God, I am really happy for you! Congratulations! “said one of them and hug another girl, stealing attention from the others.

“What’s going on?” ask another girl.

“She finally did it! Jongin and her texting each other!!!” The so called girl’s cheeks turn red, she immediately grab her phone and pinch the girl that announce that. The others start asking her question and giving her congratulations.

In other hand, Minseok is taken aback with this. Knowing Jongin had another text-buddies makes her feel jealous. She knows she shouldn’t feel this ugly feeling, after all, she is nothing in Jongin’s life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

words count : 606

i hope this chapter giving you further image about what this story about? hehe