# 2.1

Miscommunication

Minseok is insecure, if she compare herself to that girl that like Jongin, she is nothing. Sighed escaped from her small mouth. Her eyes trailed on message on her phone, she reread each message that she send to Jongin and all of sudden she felt scared. Her words are too forward, she look really trying hard to be close to him and she is embarrassed. He probably knew that she likes him, she thought. There is a lot of girl that going after him, she suddenly lost of hope after think about that.

One Day

Two Days

Three Days

It’s finally reached 3 days without contact with Minseok. At first, he thought she probably too tired to reply her message since she had supplementary school unlike him. He let it pass and hoping she will reply it next morning. But then, her message isn’t coming too, he wonders whether his phone is broken or something. He try to send message to his friend to recheck whether his message really sent or not. When it reached 3 days, he start feel terrified, is Minseok angry with her? Is her phone isn’t working? There’s a lot scenario runs on Jongin’s mind. He finally brave himself to send text her first (Minseok usually is the one that text him first).

Minseok, hi are you okay?

He typed that and immediately erased it. That sentences doesn’t feel right, it is lacking something.

Minseok, are you mad at me?

He groaned while furiously erased that sentences. He doesn’t know how hard to texting with your crush.

After long debate with himself, he finally decide to text her.

Hi minseok

He glanced at his phone, Minseok still not answering him. He then put his phone back to his pocket and try to distract himself with playing game. But not even a minute, he shoved his phone out again, no message from Minseok, nothing.

That’s it, Minseok probably hate him. She probably doesn’t like him back ugh God why—

A beep sound come out from Jongin’s phone makes himself startled. His fingers quickly slide the screen and reply from Minseok come.

Yes?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i am really sorry for late update and super short update, but i hope you like it? ah and for clearing misunderstanding, i will put late night story at this story, get it? this story basically about what happen before "late night" and after "late night" i hope you understand. thank you for up voters (?) / subscribers/ commenters, your comment always appreciated !