Home

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the car smoothly drives along the street of Seoul , we arrived at my family house " Hush how i missed home " .. I remembered all the good memories , I remembered how i used to play in the garden with my friend Sunny , she was my only friend back then , we studied together in the middle school , and in high school , we were very close , the last time i heard about her , i guess the last year , when she invited me for her fiancée party .. And as usual , i didn't went ; i wasn't ready to go back to Korea , but she understand , she was a good friend ..

I was in front of the main door , all the helps were waiting for my arrival , the boss 90 degrees to salute me , " Aish how i hate this .." It's kinda embarassing to see people older then you bow to you ... i couldn't accept this fact , i've been raised in Paris and there no one bows .. i'm tired of telling them to stop doing this ; but they never listened to me , i imagine they are just afraid to lose their jobs .
I enter the house , It was the same , nothing change , i took a deep breath : " home " I turned to one of the help and asked her : " Madame , where is my mother " i can't wait any longer , I seriously need to see her , I miss her like hell ..
- " she is in the library " As always she enjoys herself with reading ..
I run throw the library , I knock the door , and open it without any permission , i saw a very elegant women , sitting in her sofa , with a book in her hand , really i can't believe my ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter