Seoul

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Incheon International Airport ...

"Home sweet home.." 

she took a deep breath .. she really does miss her home town it's really been a very long time now .. she could not remember exactly when was her last time she have been there .. like 6 or 7 years she can't remember .. she left her home to continue her education in Paris when she was 17 years old , she spends her entire teenager life in europe .. after her grandpa past away she hated Korea , he was more then grandpa for her  , he was  a brother , a best friend , he was always there for her , especially when her parents fight ,  she always turn to him..  he was her escape .. after his death , she took the decision to leave  for good to start a new life , a peaceful one , without crying , fighting , screaming nothing  , she just want to rest , to start all over alone .. she can't deny that she missed her old life , she missed her home , her old school , and most especially she missed her mother , she missed a lot her smile , her voice , her arms , she missed every litter thing about her , she is her mama girl .. despite the distance between her and her mom she have been always in touch with her , with phone , skype , msn ... her mother visited her constantly in Paris .. she always check on her little angel ... 

she was happy , too happy for her comeback to her home town but she fell like there is something not right , she feel like there is something wrong gonna happen soon like why too soon .. and you know" always stick with you first instinct" ... but she took the decision to come back and this was her choose ...
but what make her wonder why did her father call her ?? like why ? he never contact her in her all sejour in Paris .. and calling her and demanding her to come to home ..."weird" she keep telling herself 

falsh back 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter