Blind

Leathered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin POV

Morning it was. The sun softly waked up the neighborhood with her warmth and light. My shoes dragged my body through the streets. With my earbuds in, i nod to the beat of the music. I lived in that rich part of seoul were everyone hated eachother. No one cared for eachother. The only thing that mattered to those creatures was money. I sighed when i looked at some younger junior kids from my school who passed me on their bike. They stared at me and another kid pointed. I just ignored it. Maybe they knew me. It was a rare thing to the school to have a new student but the reason the kid pointed at me was probably because i wasn't dressed to impress.

A couple of minutes passed and i arrived at the school. I was the only student who didn't arrive in an expensive car. It was just me and my shoes. Atleast those old things were still loyal to me. I could drag them along anywhere. They were like my second best friends for me. When i was focussing so much on my shoes i bumped into someone's back.

'Sorry!' I screamed, scared at the reaction.

The guy turned around and looked me dead in the eye. Taemin. It was him.

'Don't you have eyes? At first you were stupid and now even blind. What is it going to be tomorrow? Deaf?'

I swallowed and just walked past him. When he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. When he snatched me so close to his chest i noticed how tall he was. He pulled my chin up and looked into my eyes.

'Sorry isn't enough.'

'I-i'm ... So-'

'Don't say sorry again, you're really deaf aren't you?'

'Y-yeah ... uhh.. i'm ..'

'Just go and make sure i don't need to see you again.'

He pulled his hand back from my chin. I took it on a run and tried to go as far as possible from him. When i was far enough i stopped and stood with my back to a wall. My heart was pounding like crazy. I was breathing heavy and could barerly stand. My legs were so weak. That feeling. Jessica already knew this feeling. When a guy pulls your chin up and looks you dead in the eye. When i pulled all my confidence back i stretched and walked further through the hall heading to my classroom.

Nobody's POV

'Annoying.' Taemin said and just ignored it for the rest. The bell rang and he headed to the class. When Taemin entered the classroom he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter