Pretty oppa

Leathered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin POV

You left the class and headed outside. You thought about Taemin. The way he reacted towards you. The memory alone made you feel scared. When you walked out of school towards home a couple of girl stood in front of you. You stopped and looked at them. One girl with a bow in her long black hair made a step towards me. It appears she was the leader of the three girls. The others were just silently looking.

'Who do you think you are?'

I just looked at her, no word could come out. I lost my words. I couldn't speak.

'mee-cheen-nyun! Answer me!' She yelled at me.

I shook my head and tried to turn around and walk away but she pulled my hair wich made me fall back. I could cry of the pain of pulling my hair but i just stood up and brushed the dust of my uniform and tried to leave again. When the girl pushed me. I landed on the hard cold ground. My nose started to bleed. I shiverd at the feeling of blood and turned myself around. I looked up to the girl who took out her hand and swinged at right at me. She hitted my face with her handpalm. The other girls joined in and started kicking me. There i was lying on the ground. It was cold. A tear escaped my eye. It rolled down my cheek and fell on the ground. The water disspeared on the ground. It became one. Just like me who was going to become one with the ground if they didn't stop kicking and hitting me. I couldn't do a thing. I kept in my position while being beat up. When sudden the leader stopped and stared at me. She tilted my chin.

'If you ever make Taemin upset again i'll kill you.'

And with those words the three girls left. They dissapeared out of my sight. I was still lying on the ground. I started crying when i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw a guy. He handed me over a handkerchief and gave me a soft smile.

'Are you okay? You look all beaten up.'

'Do i look beaten up? I gues i do.' I laughed and gave him a smile back.

I wiped off the blood with the handkerchief and brushed the dust from my uniform again. The guy gave me his hand and pulled me back on my feet. He had this cap on his head with messy brown hair sticking out. He also had this longboard in his hands.

'Can i walk you home?'

'A-aah... '

'If you don't want to because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter