Messy hair

Leathered Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojin POV

A complete mistake this was to transfer school. Hallways empty. Colorfull walls. Flowers in the corners of the hall pushed. Standing in the shadow. Just like i was pushed in the shades on this school. No one knew me. And i wasn't really excited for meeting new students. I rather lock myself at home in my room and listen to music all day long. But that wasn't the case today. I had to attend this school that was created with the elements of hell. It looked nice but it was all there was to it. A school that didn't care about grades but rather about stealing the money of innocent rich people. Sometimes i wished that i was just like jessica. A lower class person. I didn't devided myself into classes because i wanted to, but i rather had to. When i walked by classes i noticed people writing in their books, or other were just sleeping. People who didn't care about the surrounding but rather about themselves. They had the nicest stuff on their bodies. Golden watches. The nicest shoes. And then there was me. A simple girl with simple shoes. My hair in a bun. My glasses on, looking like this nerdy type girl when i actually wasn't like that at all. You could call it a cosplay for wanting to be smart when i'm actually just a dumb kind with alot of emotions. Jessica was actually smart, and always helped out with all my homework. I'm so gratefull towards her for being with me for those amazing two years. I wish she could see me walking here, i wish i could hear her laugh at my dumb face. When all these thoughts flew through my head i stopped suddenly and looked at the paper. It's was a planning of my school. My class was circled in red. I looked over the planning an stared into the hallway to look where my class was. On the left it was. I stopped at the door and inspected the hallway just for a second when it was still empty. In a couple of hours this hall would be crowded and full of people. I stretched and pulled all my confidence out of me and knocked on the door.

'Come on in.'

I walked into the class silently. You could hear a mouse if you wanted to. All these eyes were staring at me. Judging me. Taking me into detail. I looked at the ground to ignore them. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter