CHAPTER 4

Purple Roses

Daehyun opened his eyes only to find a pair of brown eyes looking back at him. Daehyun and Baekhyun just started into each other's eyes for who knows how long. Daehyun started to feel uncomfortable and was thinking of a way to get Baekhyun off him. Baekhyun on the other hand liked being close to Daehyun and he really wanted to hug him. Daehyun figured out a way to get him off but this was going to be a harsh way.
"What did I tell you about touching me?" Daehyun said getting Baekhyun off him.
"I'm sorry it was an accident." Baekhyun said looking down at the floor.
"This is the second time you touch me! Forget about this incident!" Daehyun said standing up and left the room. Baekhyun couldn't believe it, it was going so well and he even made him laugh but no it didn't help one bit.
Baekhyun really wanted Daehyun to like him but by looking at things it was going to take more effort. Daehyun went downstairs and finished his sandwich, he really felt bad for leaving Baekhyun like that but he can't help and accept Baekhyun as his brother.
"I need a drink"
Daehyun grabbed his car keys and left the house. Baekhyun on the other hand grabbed another shirt and went to bed. By the time  he woke up it was already dark. Baekhyun went downstairs to grab something to eat,he was shocked to find out it was already 11:00 and he didn't see Daehyun anywhere. Baekhyun began to look for him around the house but couldn't find him. Baekhyun was deciding to call him but then again he probably won't answer his call but he didn't care he wanted to call even if he got screamed at again.
"Hello?"
"Daehyun where are you?"
"Ow you must know this Daehyun."
"Ummm yes, excuse me but what are you doing with Daehyun's phone?" Baekhyun asked beginning to worry.
"Ow well this Daehyun of yours is passed out drunk at a bar and I just happen to pick up his phone, by the way may I ask who you are?"
"What drunk!? I'm his brother."
"Ow that's good news to hear I thought you were his boyfriend or something." The boy said with a nervous smile.
Baekhyun didn't like the sound of this guy for some reason.
"Well can you give me the address to the bar so I can go and pick him up?"
"If you want you can give me the address to your house and I'll drop him of."
Baekhyun didn't trust this guy at all but he didn't have a ride himself to pick up Daehyun. Baekhyun sent the address to Daehyun's phone and after 30 minutes passed the door bell rang. Baekhyun ran to open the door to find the boy and Daehyun over his shoulders.
"Thank you so much I'll take him from here!" Baekhyun said grabbed on to Daehyun.
"Are you sure I can carry him to the bed?" The boy said reaching up to Daehyun to carry him.
"No no it's ok plus Daehyun doesn't like being touched." Baekhyun said placing Daehyun arms over his neck.
"Ok then, I placed my phone number in his phone just incase you needed something else." The boy said smiling.
"Ow ok thanks." Baekhyun smiled.
Baekhyun thought that boy was weird I mean why did he keep insisting to call him. After that the boy left and Baekhyun carried Daehyun to their shared room.
"Don't touch me! I told you not to touch me!!" Daehyun began to scream.
"Relax Daehyun I'm only helping you get to bed."
Once Daehyun was in bed, Baekhyun grabbed extra clothes and started taking Daehyun shoes of then his belt.
"Don't you dare touch me there!" Daehyun warned.
"Don't get to excited I won't touch you there, plus there's nothing to see anyways." Baekhyun laughed.
"What!" Daehyun said grabbing Baekhyun and pinned him on the bed.
"Daehyun what are you doing get of me!!" Baekhyun screamed.
"I'm going to show you that there is something to see!" Daehyun said taking of his belt.
"No no Daehyun please stop!"
Baekhyun tried to push Daehyun away but he couldn't.
Daehyun then fell on top of Baekhyun.
"No Daehyun!! Please stop I have a condition!!"
Baekhyun stayed still and didn't hear him replay. He looked to his left and found Daehyun sound asleep. Baekhyun felt such a relief knowing Daehyun fell asleep on top of him, as weird as that sounds. Baekhyun pushed Daehyun away and got up and fixed his hair because Daehyun ruined it. He grabbed a blanket and covered him up. Baekhyun himself grabbed his own pj's and went to sleep in his parents room.
The next morning Baekhyun woke up and went downstairs to drink a glass of water. When he was drinking he heard foot steps coming downstairs.
"Dang it my head!!!" Daehyun said rubbing his head. Daehyun didn't see Baekhyun in the kitchen and just grabbed his keys and left for school. Baekhyun ate breakfast by himself again before  he himself left for school to. When Baekhyun arrived in class he saw Daehyun with his head down he walked over and sat down. Baekhyun opened his backpack and grabbed a bottle of water and some pills he bought for Daehyun when he was coming to school.
"Daehyun I brought you a bottle of water and pills for your headache." Baekhyun said placing the bottle and pills on Daehyun's desk.
"I didn't ask you to help me, I can take care of myself." Daehyun said without putting his head up. Baekhyun sighed sadly, he was about to grab the bottle and pills back when Daehyun grabbed his hand.
"Leave them there." Daehyun said, then put his head back down . Baekhyun smiled knowing he wanted them. After class Baekhyun made his way to the library to meet up with Youngjae, sadly Daehyun didn't follow or get up, but just stayed there with his head down. Baekhyun arrived in the library and made his way where Youngjae was sitting.
"Hey Baekhyun!" Youngjae greeted with a smile.
"Hey Youngjae." Baekhyun said with a long sigh and sat down.
"What's wrong? Why do you look so down today...does it have to do with who I think it is?" Youngjae asked.
"Yes, but I honestly don't mind him at all no more." Baek said with a fake smile.
"Baekhyun tell me what happened?"
Baekhyun told him everything except for the part were Daehyun was on top of him in bed. Youngjae was not happy about what Daehyun did one bit. Youngjae excused himself after lunch was over. Baekhyun also left to go to his next class, he arrived at his locker only to find Bjoo there waiting for him.
"Hey Baek, I wanted to ask you if you could help me out with some things in the nurses office." Bjoo asked.
"Sure it's my pleasure!" Baek said happily.
Baekhyun followed Bjoo to the nurses office and just talked about how there day was going so far, but then Baekhyun heard a voice that sounded just like the voice of the boy who brought Daehyun home yesterday. Baekhyun looked ahead of the hall and there right in from of his eyes was the boy talking to Daehyun, and from the looks of it Daehyun was uncomfortable. Baekhyun didn't know why but seeing them talk made his chest hurt. Baekhyun stopped walking and Bjoo just looked at him.
"Baekhyun what's wrong, why did you stop walking?" Bjoo asked.
Baekhyun's mind was blank, he couldn't stop looking at Daehyun. Just when he was going to look away Daehyun looked his way and they made eye contact. It felt like the world just stopped, Daehyun looked away and kept talking to the boy, but what hurt him the most was watching Daehyun SMILE at him. Then the boy said something and looked at Baekhyun, then Daehyun followed him and looked at him as well. Baekhyun couldn't take it anymore and ran to the restroom. He heard Bjoo calling after him but he kept running. Baekhyun ran outside of school and ran until he was alone. Baekhyun sat down under a tree and just breathed, his chest was hurting so bad. He was thinking if this was a symptom of his condition, but he doubt it. After that he went back to class and waited for school to end.