It was She

Call Your Name [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal ran her life after the shocking announcement, not care about anything she tried to ran and bumped into people who panicked about the attack. All she think is him. All she care is him. She almost reached south main corridor when she saw him.
"Sehun!"
"Hey stupid why do you run to the opposite direction?! Do you wanna die?!"someone bumped Sehun's shoulder but he could careless. He reached Krystal's hand to bring her to the safest area.
"KYAAAA!!! They're too much!!!"
Sehun and Krystal turned their head just to fing out there titans who tried to grab people and eat them. Some of them already hanged in the air with one leg kicked the air and one leg got picked by the titan, the head was in the bottom, cried their life which has no light again. Within a second, Sehun witnessed a titan eat human. It's teeth cut the body immediately and it swallowed the human completely. Sehun covered his mouth, almost puke when saw the scene. He felt his digest almost throw out to the air. He can't even move a bit.
"Sehun let's go!!!" Krystal yelled at the stunned Sehun. It made him startled but too late, just before he was about to run again with Krystal, a titan already blocked their way.
"F...,"Krystal mumbled in fear. Sehun couldn't even think, he couldn't move a bit for the fear he got. The titan looked like a male titan, with height about 6 meters. It didn't have organ just like in the manga, rather than have a creepy face like titans in Shingeki no Kyojin, it had a very plain face, staring at him and Krystal like a baby. Probably was studying about them.
It was no way the can run away. The titan pushed them to the corner, blocking their way. Krystal held Sehun's arm so tightly and Sehun sheed sweats in all over his body. The titan's teeth is so big, with one powerful bite, Sehun but it could cut his body perfectly into two part. In this pressure, the imagine of Jinri flashed on his eyes. Whether Jinri faced this kind of torture? Whether...no, he couldn't think the worst thing Jinri could face. He closed his eyes, if the world really should be like this, he couldn't meet Jinri and something happened to her, Sehun is always ready to give up his life.
"No!!!!!!"
Sehun's eyes opened when he heard Krystal's scream. That's right. He could risk his life and give up but not this girl. She deserves to life. Sehun tried to think a way out. Between the leg and arm of this titan, maybe they can run away but too late.
The titan's arm started to move after done studying it's victim wannabe. Sehun moved his eyes around the corner, probably searching for a weap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter