A Beginning

Call Your Name [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can get a bread from her. Her name is...hum...hum...,"

"Krystal. Her name is Krystal stupid Eunhyuk. Learn to know people's name. Right? Eum wait who is your name again?"

The young guy roller his eyes.

"Sehun,"he said in a very dull voice.

"You are the one who need help Chanyeol and call me Hyung not stupid Eunhyuk!"

Sehun just sighed by those two stupid officers or should he say volunteers. He just walked towards a short queue not far from he was leaning before. A pretty chick named Krystal smiled brightly to him and asked if he needed a bread. Sehun nodded and got his bread before immediately back to where he was sitting.

"So your name is Sehun right?" 

Sehun lifted his face to meet the previous girl who gave him bread,Krystal. Krystal smiled even brighter and sat beside him, leaning her back to the tree just like him. Sehun didn't respon to her voice.

"My name is Krystal Jung. I am from San Francisco to be orphanage volunteer but end up in here as evacuee volunteer. I doubt that San Fransico has titans too but i don't know. We're stuck in here,"

"You mean Seoul got sealed?"

"Korea. To be exactly North and South. And all flights back to US are impossible too,"

Sehun sighed by the information he got from Krystal. It's been a week since the disaster has started. Means it's been a week since he haven't met his mother and sister who settled in Jeju -the main evacuate location- and his girlfriend who still has no light for where she is right now. Sehun put no care for whatever and whoever around him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter