The Guy Who Have Guts

Call Your Name [SLOW UPDATE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"He's kidding,"
"He's no joke from beginning,"
"I thought he's a heartless man,"
"No i thought he already lost his mind,"
"He looks like a doll for a week, right?"
"Shut up guys, he wanted to join or not, we do really need help right here. Jjong, can you call headquarter? When will we get supplies?"
"Are you ing with us Changmin Hyung? He's just a plain pretty boy! He didn't move for days after losing his girlfriend! How can we use him? How can he fight when actually we don't really know how to fight with those titans?!"
Changmin glared to the loudest in the party, Chanyeol.
"He haven't lose his girlfriend. Choi Jinri is still in MIA state,"said Changmin.
"What the...are we playing CIA right now? We're not even a soldier. If Choi Jinri isn't in Jeju or another evacuate shelter that only means she's die!"Eunhyuk joined Chanyeol. Changmin only rub his temple while others tried to looking around wheter Sehun was there or not.
"Ok calm down. What's our problem here? Just because a girl is missing and the boyfriend need to join the force to seek or have revenge so we are fighting here? Chanyeol, Sehun is not a boy he's a guy and you're pretty too. He's just younger than you and Eunhyuk, we're not a soldier from the start but we fight right? We fight or we die. We live inside this big fortress, still have no idea when the titans out there lose their patience. Maybe they will have an idea how to sneak, maybe they can got bigger and reach the fortress and maybe we will out of our supplies and the headquarter won't send us any. So we fight. We must fight and Sehun too,"said one of the trusted by them.
"That's the point Kyuhyun. Are you guys understand now?" Asked Changmin. They nodded. Chanyeol and Eunhyuk just sighed.
"What's their problem actually?"asked Jaebum after Chanyeol and Eunhyuk gone.
"Everyone lose their beloved ones and Sehun seems the one who got carried away too much. They just doubt him. That's all,"said Chansung.
"Plus, he's pretty,"
"Nah. He's handsome you know,"

***

"The disaster started in Monday, 04.30 AM. The first appearance in the north of Seoul came from subway. Then they appeared in almost every corner of Seoul. Apparently it's size is about 5-7 meters that's the reason why we are inside this fortress. This fortress' wall is 10 meters and the headquarter already confirmed that the highest ones are 7 meters, not more. But we still have no idea about this creature. How can they came? What kind of them to be exactly or whether they can grow up like human,"
Sehun never leave his eyes to Kangin who lead the force when almost everyone in this room already lost their focus. Whether they talk about the titans or foods, none of them bother Sehun's focus nor Kangin's explanation.
"As for now the city is in a mess to kill the titans,"
Sehun looked at the sky outside the fortress. The sky full with black smoke and some air force planes. Sometimes they can hear explosion sound from the shoots. They destroyed the whole city as if it's already become the sea of war between human and titans. The city where he spent his life for 17 years and years with Jinri. Maybe Jinri's favorite bridge already destroyed.
"We leave the job with the military and government but we still have to survive. We don't know what will happen. We can't be like a trapped guinea pig. That's why we learn to fight,"
"Park Chanyeol! How do you kill the titan?"Kangin threw an eraser to Chanyeol who was busy fooling around with Jonghyun.
"I didn't kill the titan. Well i thought i was, i blew it's head but when i already enough away for the titan, it woke up again and hopefully a helicopter already reached us,"said Chanyeol.
"Yes. Your method is wrong. Leeteuk in headquarter already informed me how to kill the titan and it's impossible,"
"How?"
Everyone turned their heads to a dry voice. Sehun didn't bulge when everyone put their interest to him. Sehun is so eager to find out.
Kangin drew a triangle inside the chest in blackboard.
"Right in their heart. Just like the deathly part of human, heart. We can kill them with special shotgun from military or bazooka and even a blade. Anything as long as we can shoot it's heart,"
"That's so much easy. But why they keep blowing around? They won't reach it's heart with that height shooting the titans,"said Eunhyuk.
"They tried mass killing but it's only effective if the titans were in a pinpoint,"
"Exactly. We still need to fight. At

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter