Three

Of Dreams, Love, and Regret

 

 

photo Untitled2.jpg

'Lee Donghae, why do you hate me that much? Do you really hate or is it because you actually like me that you are pretending to hate me?' Eunhyuk repeatedly asks himself, his train of thoughts involved someone named Donghae and why does the boy hate him.  Eunhyuk just couldn't exactly tell why the boy hates him, though he admits that he is having so much fun annoying Lee Donghae the bookworm. "Aish! Why do I even care and why am I thinking about it?" He blurtes out loud while messing his hair on annoyance, which made his seatmate turn his attention to him. "Yah! Eunhyuk-ah, why are you acting like that?"  then his seatmate widened his eyes in curiosity and added " Possibly, waaaah !!  Are you by chance thinking about that girl from last time? Are you caught up with that girl?" Eunhyuk looked at his friend in disbelief as his friend continued to . "Yah! Kyuhyun-ah are you crazy? me with that girl?  She's clearly not my type."  When his friend Kyuhyun opened his mouth to say something, he quickly told Kyuhyun to just shut up and return to his game, to which the latter just shrugged and turned his attention back to hia game just like Eunhyuk has asked him to do.

 

......

 

Donghae was reading his book in his usual quiet place in the school garden when his phone suddenly vibrated. Curious about who could it be, he pulled out his phone from his pocket to find a notification that someone has chatted him, and seeing who it was made him smile unconciously. 

 

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Hey fishy lover!!  :)

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: Yah! aren't you supposed to be at school?

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Who told you i'm not at school huh?  wait maybe you're the one who's not at school hmmm?!

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: I'm at school too~~ I'm actually studying my lessons when you decided to message me

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Is that so? I am bothering you, aren't I?

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: A little bit. kkkk but its okay.. I guess I needed a litle break from it.

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Uh, maybe I should just chat you later after class?!

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: Why? I already told you it's okay!!

xxBeastyDiamondxx: No, you should study!!

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: Yah! you are surely being a kid now... I told you its okayyy

xxBeastyDiamondxx:  I know..  I just wanna annoy you a little bit.. kkkk

xxBeastyDiamondxx: and I just found out something~~~

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: what a meanie..  *pouting emoticon*  and what did you find out?

xxBeastyDiamondxx:  I found out that........ 

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: What???

xxBeastyDiamondxx:  that....

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx:  WHAAAAAAAAT???

xxBeastyDiamondxx:  that you like me so much that you will stop whatever you are doing to actually just talk to me. *grin emoticon*

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: waaaaaaah!  I can't believe any of this..  you are so full of yourself..  I don't like youu!

xxBeastyDiamondxx:  You don't like me? therefore you hate me...  I'm hurt.

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: It's not what I meant!  I don't hate you..

xxBeastyDiamondxx: then you like me.. hahahaha  YES YOU LIKE MEEE!!!!

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx:  Okay fine!  but I still prefer Nemo over you..!

xxBeastyDiamondxx:  Oh now I'm getting jealous...  *pouting emoticon*

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx:  What's there to get jealous?!!  I liked nemo first more than you!  kkkkk

...........

Donghae is all smiles tqlking to the man on his phone that he got shocked when he heqrd the school bell rang. He chatted him one last time telling him that he needs to go back to class. 

Going back to the classroom, Donghae can't help but think about the possibility that he actually liked this stranger like how he said it a while ago. Thinking about it makes him feel uneasy and a little embarrased. But then he thought about how in the world could he like someone so fast and the fact that he doesn't even know anything about about the man at all. But maybe, liking him wont hurt him like how it hurts loving someone who hurts you the most. Maybe just maybe, this way, he will finally be able to get over his first love who will never be his. "I hope he is better than him. I just hope he is." then he continued to walk to his classroom.

 

 

----------------------------------------------