One

Of Dreams, Love, and Regret

 

photo Untitled2.jpg

 

           Today is the day that Donghae's dreams are finally starting to come true. He finally got the overseas scholarship that he has been eyeing for eversince first year. He is currently on his way to the airport but yhere is something inside him telling that this isn't the right thing to do, that he might lose his everything in the process. He put the thought aside thinking that maybe it's just becauae he is nervous leaving the country for the very first time, or is it because he will be leaving the man that he love without even the latter knowing. He is a bit guilty that his lover didn't even know anything about him going overseas, but what could he do? There isn't any way to let his lover know where he is going or what he is gonna do  Donghae just hoped that whenever his lover finds outs anything about this, he would forgive him for leaving him alone, breaking his promise not to leave him.

                  It has just been six months since they knew each other or started knowing each other rather, but Donghae can surely say that he is very much inlove with his man and that he would do anything and everything he could just to make him happy. But the irony is that he can't even do anything for him at all. He thinks that hurting him unconsciously is the only thing he have done for him, and Donghae hated himself for that If he could just turn back time, he would do anything he could to make things right.

                   Donghae could still remamber how exactly they started. and it brings him back to those bittersweet memories. Memories that he will definitely treasure forever. 

 

 

[FLASHBACK]    

 

"Nope, uh-no, nah, definitely no this one."   like a bored teen he was, he had been scrolling through the random usernames in an anonymous chatting app in his phone which he use whenever he wants to have a break from according to him his 'boring life'  -well not exactly boring but exhausting and stressful-.  He is about to close the app when he spotted this weird username -okay, he found it cute rather than weird. It was way too different from the usual ty usernames on the app who just want to have a good . "ILoveNemoFishies huh"  he read out loud and chuckled  before clicking the send a message button on his screen.

 

 

 

.............

 

 

 

"Oh-kay, so how does this thing works actually?"  Donghae asked himself as he tried to explore the app after probiding himself a suitable nickname. This app has been installed by his bestfriend Sungmin a week ago when he started complaining about boredom, and today, he actually found his time to try this app out. Before he could press another button, he received a notification that someone has sent him a message 

 

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Hey!

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: Uhmm. Hi!

xxBeastyDiamondxx: You seem interesting...  U like Nemo huh!

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx:  YES!!  I do LOVE him. You love him too?

xxBeastyDiamondxx: well I watched it once or twice. It was nice.

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx:  Oh. Sooo you're a beast huh! Like beast as in Beauty and the Beast?

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Well not really...  But I can be if you will be my beauty.!

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: Me? Beauty? You Dont even know if I'm a he or a she.

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Does it even matter? How old are you?

                              Or must I say, How YOUNG and ADORABLE are you?

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: Doesn't it? Well i'm 18, turning 19 on October

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Is that sooo..  Call me Hyung then..  ppalli!!

                                      I'm born in April so i'm basically older than you even if we're born on the same year kkkk.

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: There's no way i'm calling you hyung.. *bleh*

            And their conversation goes on without even having a topic. They are just purely teasing each other from nothings. They haven't realized that they actually chatted for 5 hours until the man on the other line glanced at his wall clock.

 

 

xxBeastyDiamondxx:  Woaaah! I cannot believe it's  past midnight already. Never  had chatted this long before.

                                       I guess this is actually a good thing?!

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx: Oh! I haven't realized it until now. kkkkkk

xxBeastyDiamondxx:  well, gtg now. I have a dance practice first thing in the morning tomorrow. or should I say later.. haha

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx:  Oh. Okay!

                                          will we chat again tomorrow?

xxBeastyDiamondxx: Of course we will.. we're friends now alright!  Goodnight! Sweet dreams my beauty!  :)

xxILoveNemoFishiesxx:) You too...  I had a great night.  Thanks.

 

 

 

The teenager placed his phone on his bedside table with a smile plastered on his face. He has never had fun like that before. And for the first time in his history on that chatting app, he had a clean chat, because usually, he would always have on phone witin the first few minutes of conversation and would end it adburptly whenever he gets bored. But it is definitely different now because he lasted the entire 5 hours without even talking about .  He felt like he just had a conversation with his childhood bestfriend.

 

..............

"This app is actually nice! And I fould a new friend"  Donghae said to himself while staring at the phone in his hand. "It's worth that I tried you. Thank's to Minnie."  But  what Donghae didn't know is that Sungmin installed it for Donghae to experience something different. Something ually different. Donghae turn to his books, and for the first time in history, he said no into reading his English books as he is so tired to read those. He slid into his bed and slowly drifted to dreamland as he thought of how could he even survive tomorrow when he isn't mentally prepared for what has to come.

 

__________________________________

First Chapter is up...  Thank You to my first 22 subscribers..  :)