Two

Of Dreams, Love, and Regret

 

 

 

photo Untitled2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

    The next day, as Donghae entered the school gates, he immediately saw the bunch of students crowding a certain person. A certain blonde student who never failed to annoy the s out of him by merely showing himself up. The blonde saw Donghae and as a recognition he smiled or rather smirked at the latter. Donghae couldn't help but clench his haw at the other's gestures but he just rolled his eyes thinking that at this point in time, he knew that his entire day is ruined. Sighing he just continued to walk to his classroom obviously  irritated, leaving the boy staring at his retreating back. "How cute. Tsk tsk" the blonde mumbled inaudibly and smiled then walked to his classroom still followed by the other students.

.....

Donghae walked through his classroom to his chair with a frown. "What a way to start a day! You know what, he is definitely insane!! And those students too, he wouldn't be so egoistic if they would just study instead of following that stupid freak."  He started ranting as he reached his chair with his bestfriend Sungmin sitting beside him. "Hmmm  let me guess, it's that Eunhyuk again right?!"  Sungmin asked totally used to the whole situation and Donghae just stared at him at sighed  "Right, I really don't need to ask since he is the only reason why you're acting like that. Eunhyuk is the only one I know who can turn your mood 360 degrees in just a blink of an eye."  Sungmin added who is now facing Donghae. "Just what exactly is the reason you are so annoyed with him?"  Donghae sighed for the nth time "He is just plainly annoying Minnie. You know, he could have just studied rather than dedicating all his time dancing and flirting and all."  Donghae explained and Sungmin just gave him that you-are-definitely-worried-and-caring-for-him look, which he didn't like much at all. "You know what Minnie, just cut it. Classes will start soon and I do not want any distructions especially something that involves him."  With an 'O' shaped lips, Sungmin just shrugged and decided not to speak anymore because he is definitely sure that Eunhyuk got his bestfriend in a really bad mood.

.....

 

As Eunhyuk walked to his class, a girl suddenly stood in front of him with a gift on her hand. "Eunhyuk-ssi, I really like you."  The girl told him shyly as she holds out the gift with her both hands towards him. He stared at the girl for a while which made her anxious so she lowered her haed down, then he looked at the gift wrapped in a metallic blue wrapper with a meticulously done bow at the yop right of it, and back to her saying "Lee Jieun-ssi, you shouldn't be spending your allowance buying gifts for me."  The girl lifted up her head shockwd that her crush actually knew her name. She inatantly thought that he might like her too that's why he doesn't want her to spend money. "Y-you know m-my name!" She said, then Eunhyuk amusedly  stared at her and pointed at the nameplate pinned on her school uniform. Eunhyuk walked a few steps passing her but immediately gone back in front of her and grabbed the gift from the girl's hand. "Ah, it would be a waste if I would not accept this right?!"  The girl who is statued on the spoy blushed at his statements and embarassment dawned on her as Eunhyuk walked passed by her for the second time.

 

..... 

 

After the classes ended, Eunhyuk immediately walked out of his classroom as fast as he could and went to the school garden to relax for a little bit.  He sat down on one of the benches and enjoyed the fresh air.  He took out a picture from his wallet and stared at it for a while. It is a picture of two 6 year-old boys with one arm on each other's shoulder, grinning widely at the camera. Eunhyuk smiled at the picture in hand and a single tear dropped from his left eye. The boys in the photo was him and his bestfriend who he loved with all his heart, but unfortunately they grew apart and Eunhyuk doesn't have any idea how and why. He wiped the tear from his eye and stood up, ready to leave any second but he suddenly saw Donghae walking to where he was. "What a surprise Donghae! Are you here to see me? You know we haven't had the time to talk this morning, you know, fangirls.  So shall we talk now?"  Eunhyuk tlked insolently as he walked and stood in front of the boy who just arrived. "Oh please Eunhyuk! We have nothing to talk about." Donghae countered, slightly annoyed with the other's presence. "No Donghae, I think we really need to talk about us. What do you think?"  Eunhyuk said smirking while Donghae looked at him eyes unamused and said "Look Eunhyuk, We have nothing to talk about so leave me alone! And for your information THERE WAS NEVER AN US!!! So if you may excuse me!" And with that, he left Eunhyuk alone clearly annoyed with what had just happened. He walked home with a frown on his face. He definitely hate Eunhyuk's guts.