:)

Only ONE :D

Baro and Sanduel have been dating secretly for quite a while. Their band members didn't know about it except for the maknae, Gong Chan :) But he keeps their secret safely as they keep his.. which is Gong Chan has a thing for Jinyoung (JINCHAN XD). One day..B1A4 were filming for 'Only Bad Things I Learnt' MV. While filming, all the members were behind the scene except Baro who was filming the date scene.

"Aish! He must be the one who has to be the main character of this MV! and with that Kim Won something girl! ", Sanduel thought to himself.

"And....CUT!" the directer clap.

"Nae~ kamsahamnida~" baro bow and walk backstage.

"Baro ! " Sanduel ran to him.

"Sanduellie hyung~" Baro walk towards Sanduel.

"You did great~" Sanduel hugs Baro.

"Nae~ Gomawo.. I have to go now... See you later, Duellie~" Baro gave Sanduel a quick peck and walks away to the changing room.

"Aish~ Just a forehead peck? I know he's busy and all but JUST A FOREHEAD PECK???? " Sanduel pouted.

 

- minutes later -

"Sanduel hyung~" the maknae pokes Sanduel's cheek.

"Nae, Channie~?" Sanduel asked then sighs.

"Wae do you seem upset, hyung? " Gong Chan frowns.

"Aniya...It's ju---" Sanduel was cut by a PD's voice.

"Gong Chan~ Sanduel~ ! Watch Baro's shooting here~ and please get ready for the group and solo shoots afterwards. We're starting in 30 minutes time. " the PD says as she gives them a iPhone and walks away.

"Let's watch, hyung~" Channie pester his hyungs.

"Nae~" Sanduel click the play button with a bit of excitement.

The half shoot MV starts to play. ( The scene at the last part where the girl came in and the hug thingy ._. )

As Sanduel watches it, jealousy took control over him.

 

- After half the MV is done -

"WOW~ Baro hyung's act in JJINJA DAEBAK~" Gong Chan claps his hands like a baby.

"Uh.. Y-Yeah.. Let's go change, Channie.." Sanduel says coldly.

"Y-Yeah..." Gong Chan answered with a bit of fright.

 

After changing, all the members had their group shoots done. Now it is to shoot the single shoots of each member. CNU is first then after him was Gong Chan then later it'll be Jinyoung's turn. Then they decided to take a short break for a while.

"Jinyoungie hyung~ You did great~ " Gong Chan smiles as he passes a bottle of water.

"You too, Channie~ " Jinyoung drinks the bottle given by Channie and pinch his cheeks.

"Gong Chan! Why is Jinyoung hyung's bottle here? Sanduel asks.

"BWO?!?!?! Then who's bottle is Jinyoungie hyung is drinking?" the maknae panic.

Jinyoung looks at the bottle and saw Gong Chan's name on it.

"Gong Chan Sik. " Jinyoung reads it out loud and laughs.

"OMO ! MIANHAE HYUNG !" Gong Chan tries to take his bottle from Jinyoung but fails.

"Aniya~ It's mine now~ You take mine :) " Jinyoung smiles.

"N-Nae...." Gong Chan runs away while blushing.

Jinyoung just stares and smiles at Gong Chan as he disappear out of sight.

"You have feelings for Channie? Sanduel ask Jinyoung.

"A-ANI!!!!!" Jinyoung blush abit.

"If you know.. That would be counted as indirect kiss~" Sanduel says teasingly and points at Gong Chan Jinyoung's bottle.

"YAHHHH~" Jinyoung shouted while blushing.

"Quite obvious now~  hahaha~ " Sanduel teases Jinyoung and runs out before he gets a hit from the leader.

-------------------------

"Well done ~ " the PDs bows to Baro as he bows back.

"Nae~ Kamsahamnida for the hardwork! " Baro bows again.

"Baro hyung is just so awesome~ " Gong Chan pokes Sanduel's cheek while saying that.

"Sanduel~ Your turn~ " one of the PDs called out.

"Ye~ " Sanduel pouted.

"Sanduellie~ Hwaiting~ " Baro did a 'Hwaiting' sign to Sanduel but Sanduel ignore Baro and walks away. (Remember the part Sanduellie got jealous? xD )

Baro stops his pace and wondered why Sanduel is ignoring him.

 

- After Sanduel's single shoot -

"Good work~ Let's wrap up! Well done ~ " everyone clap.

"Good work, Baro oppa~ " Kim Won Hee ( tell me if I am wrong ) hugs Baro (this girl is from the MV :D )

"Ah.. yeah..." Baro shyly rubs his neck.

"Aish!!! He's shy about that??? How dare he hug that girl !!! AISH !!! " Sanduel thought to himself as he is VERY jealous xD

"Hyung ~ I'm sure Baro hyung loves you more..." the maknae tries to calm his hyung knowing what Sanduel is thinking.

"CHHAANNNIIIIEEEE~" Jinyoung calls out.

"Let's pack up~ " Jinyoung smiles.

"Yeah~ juat a minute~ " Gong Chan looks at Sanduel.

" Go on~ YOUR Jinyoung hyung us calling~ " Sanduel emphasis the word 'your' and smiles.

"Kamsahamnida hyung~" Gong Chan hugs Sanduel and blush as he walks away to Jinyoung.

"Sanduelli~ " Baro runs towards Sanduel.

"Hmph ! " Sanduel turns cold.

"Waeeeyyoooo~ ? " baro gave Sanduel a big bear hug.

"HMPH !" Sanduel answered with his hand folded.

Baro pouted and pokes Sanduel's cheek.

"Don't do that ! " Sanduel says coldly.

"What's up? You were being all friendly with Gong Chan just now and you're being cold towards me?" Baro clings onto Sanduel.

"What's up?? You should ask yourself that question! Me being cold? You should figure out why? baing all friendly with that girl and all! " Sadnuel answers harshly and walks into their shared resting room.

'Sanduelli~ " Baro walks into the room.

"Get.Out !" sanduel says coldly.

"Why should I? it's OUR shared room. " Baro emphasis the word 'our'.

"Fine! I'll go out !" Sanduel was about to head the door but Baro locks it.

"Yahh! " Sanduel pouts and shouted.

Baro hugs Sanduel from the back and rest his chin on Sanduel's shoulder.

"Yahh~" Sanduel tries to get away but Baro tightens his hug.

"Are you mad at me, Sanduellie? I', sorry.. I mean it... I didn't flirt with her. I didn't really want to do  those but th PD ask me to.. I don't really have a choice." Baro whispered to Sanduel's ears softly sending him shivers.

"You know how jealous I am" Sanduel pouted.

"Yes I know~ But do you know how jealous I am when you were being all friendly with Gong Chan and not me?" baro kissed Sanduel.

"Mianhae..." Sanduel says as he blush.

"You should know that you're the Only ONE for me." Baro smiles as he hugs Sanduel.

 

--- Cliff hanger ending (?) ---

 

I know.. the story ..

I was typing quite fast..so if i have any spelling or grammer mistakes.. I AM SORRY

Comment and tell me whether you like it or not :)))

Cheers :) Please do read my other fan fictions too :)