My Life

In the end it was YOU...

 

----UNIVERSITY----

 

 

Sica POV

 

 

"thanks oppa.. really thanks a lot" i said and quickly open the door.. " see you again oppa" i said with big smile then close the door, and starting to run into my class. i keep run and before entering my class room, i calm down myself and start to open quietly as possible i can..

 

 

 

*****classroom******

 

 

"2x-3y+z=10 then bla bla bla... " said Mr.John. he is my math lecturer. honestly i think he should retiring now, can you imagine.. he is 78 years old this year. but still insist to keep lecturing. i'm really proud of his passion for teaching.. but, hey.. let yourself take a break, man.. we never focus on his lecture because he talk so slow then his voice just make us boring and sleepy. but i cant denying that he really one of the best lecturer in this campus. For you know, i always get A for his course even i'm really bad at math.. that's why i'm still happy that he's still teaching.. 

 

 

"ah, almost there sica.. FIGHTING" i said in my mind..  just a couple step again, i'll get my desk.  "Ms.Jessica... ehmm" said Mr John with his fake coughing  while i'm sneaking quietly to find my desk.

 

 

 

"Ms. Jessica, i know you're late" he said again and looking at me while i'm sneaking to my desk..  I stopped and look around. "Oh crap!" i thought. "Now, everyone in this class looking at me and make me feels so bad.. " i thought.. then i just laugh with awkwardly..

 

 

"Sory, Mr John.. I.. " i said but he cut me " You what? helping a granny with her shopping bag again? or your bus got accident? or what Ms. Jessica? huh?" he said with his hand cross in front of his chest.. i just look at him, helplessly and make an innocent face.. "I'm really sorry Mr. John. This time because someting wrong with my bathroom, so i need to wait .... "i lied and keep explaining with my puppy face.

 

 

"Just say you wake up late, i'll be fine.. go, have a sit.. " he cut me and said while fixing his super thick glasses.

 

 

"Okay, Let's continue.. 2x... bla bla bla.... " he said and start to explaining and wrting on the board.. i just went to my desk and sit down lazily. after i get my desk.. my seatmate already give me a big smile in his face..

 

 

"Morning sica.. " he said and still keep his silly big smile face..

 

 

"Morning jay" i said with smile. yeah, he's Jay, he's Korean but living in US now. He's a singer and dancer representative of my campus. he has a nice.. or i should say gorgeous body..  he's really nice and always make me laugh with his silly jokes. i'm really happy being friend with him..

 

 

"Sica, do you free this night?" he said and looking at me..

 

 

"Hmmm.. yeah, i think so.. why?" i said while open my bag to find my notes..

 

 

"Ah, that's great.. then you should come and support me tonight at Get Ready To Dance competitions.. " he said with enthutiastic face.. I just keep smilling and nodding..

 

 

"yeah, i will come, but promise me you have to win.. get it? " i said and wink at him.. and he's just smiling and scratching his head shyly.. then after that i start to keep focus on my lecture while take a notes..

 

 

 

Jay POV

 

 

 

Argh.. What a boring day.. That's why i hate math.. I keep looking at window while my lecturer keep talking and talking.. i'm already start to take position to sleep until i see her.. my blondie angel.. she's opening the door quietly and start to sneaking to her desk as quietly as possible, i chuckle by myself..

 

 

And then when she almost get to her desk, she got caught by Mr. John.. I just smililing at her puppy face when Mr.John start to scolding her and start giggling when listen her explanation to Mr John.. she's just too cute.. 

 

 

"go, have a sit" said Mr John and start to continue lecturing. and she's starting walk to her desk which is beside me.. i give her my best smile ever.. and after she take a seat..

 

 

"Morning sica" i said and still smilling then she look at me and smile at me.

 

"Morning Jay" she said.

 

 

"Sica, do you free tonight?" i said and looking at her. i hope she just say yes.. i'm waiting her answer, she's thinking and then..

 

 

"Hmmm.. yeah, i think so.. why?" she said while open her bag and start to find her notes. "yes, she could be come tonight.." i said to myself..

 

 

"Ah, that's great.. then you should come and support me tonight at Get Ready To Dance competitions.. " i said with my enthutiastic face.. i'm really hoping that she will agree and come tonight. and then she smile and nods. "YESS!! she's comingg" i said it in my mind and smile again..

 

 

"yeah, i will come, but promise me you have to win.. get it? " she said and wink at me.. and i just smiling and scratching my head shyly.. "i'm really nervous now.. ahh! jessica will come tonight" i said it in my mind. after that she's starting to focus on lecturer and busy to take a notes.. i just daydreaming and hoping that tonight will coming sooner.

 

 

after that i see her look at her cellphone and start smile shyly and start texting. i can see her happiness.. "Is she texting her boyfriend? ah! it's impossible.. she doesnt has one.. sigh~" i thought and keep wondering... "Yah sica-ah, you're really driving me crazy" i thought and looking at window again..

 

 

 

Sica POV

 

 

i keep take a notes then suddenly i feel something trembling from my bag, then i search for my cellphone and look at it.. i get 1 new message.. i open it..

 

To: Princess Sica

From: Prince Khun

Sica-ah, are you get punisment? you're really lazy,uh.. 

how bout hang out tonite? ^^

 

i read it and then smile. Khun-oppa is my very bestguyfriend ever. honestly, i have feeling for him for a long times, but i'm just too scare to tell him. so i just keep it and be friend with him. but now, i'm confuse of my feeling whether i'm still love him or already get over it. "ugh~ just dont think about it." i thought. and i start typing..

 

To: Khun-oppa

From: cute-sica

Yah oppa! why do you seems so happy if i get punished? >,<

tonite? i cant. i wanna go to my friend's event.

mianhae.. how bout next time? X)

 

then i sent it.. after that i'm continue to take notes but still glancing at my cellphone. but until the class over, there's no message from him..

 

"sigh~ like usual.. " i said and sighing. then starting to put back my notes to my bag and leaving the class.. i dont have any class again today and walking to the bus stop. Jay keep accompany me and telling a silly jokes.. we laughed together.. until i get into bus stop..

 

"See you tonight, Jay" i said and wavering my hand when i see my bus and start to walk to bus..

 

"See you jessica" he said with big smile.. then i take a seat near window and i could see jay still wavering his hand and smilling.. he's realy nice and caring. i wish khun-oppa could be a little bit caring to me.. " ahh~ sica.. sica.. don't make yourself suffer" i talked to myself sighing and start to look at window..

 

 

 

 

 

*******************

blue color for someone's thought

 

how about that? hope you will like it.. ^^,

gimme respons, or maybe idea..

i'm gladly accept it.. sorry for wrong grammar..

thank you..

 

 

-trizzie-