LOVE IS HURT!

In the end it was YOU...

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Author POV

 

Ding ding ding! *bell's ringing* the students are starting to get out from their classroom.. some of them waiting another friend, some of them just running to the canteen because there's so crowded and noisy. Then one cute girl with blond hair with cute hairclip is sitting down at the bench below the tree.. she's just smilling while looking at group of boys playing basket ball.. 

 

"wahh khun oppa... even he's sweating.. he's still handsome.. " she said with her dreamy face..

 

 

Sica POV

 

 

I'm still daydreaming until..

 

"what handsome, sica?" someone said suddenly... "yah Sica!" she said again, and i turn my head and look at a girl with black jet straight hair looking at me with her hands on her hips.. then she's looking at the boys. " Ah~ you like one of them, don't you?" she said with her cheeky smile and take a seat next to me..

 

" err NO.." i said panicking.. "aish yuri-ah.. " i keep my head down because i'm so embarassed.

 

"Ehehehe.. i'm quite sure that you said he's still handsome, sica-ah.. who is he?" she said with her naughty face.. she keep teasing me... i feel my cheeks get burning now..

 

"it's nott.. err... i mean that they're so handsome.. he..hehehe... especially when playing basket ball."i said shyly..

 

"it's okay sica-ah~ we've been friend for 1 year now.. you can tell me anything, no need to be shy.." yuri said while patting my shoulder.

 

"ah..haha.." i keep laughing nervously.. and start to scratching my head..

 

"you're still shy,uh?.. then i'll tell you first..err, i like one of them, honestly~" she said and smile shyly and looking at the boys.. i'm suprised and looking at her with my eye's widened..

 

"Huh? seriously?" i said while looking at her with my suprised face, then she turn her face and looking at me..

 

"Yeah, super serious.. eheh" she said enthusiastic face.. "i like him since i saw him last year at the court.." she said then start telling me the story..

 

"He's really cool and hot when playing that ball.. he's running there, shooting the ball, and jumping.. he's like an angel.. " she said with her dreamy expression..

 

"then after that i'm starting to find information about him, i'm starting to watching all of the basket ball event from practice until the games. am i look like a stalker?" she said with her puppy face then look at me..

 

"no, it's not yuri-ah.. it's just a normal thing to do if you like someone, you just wanna looking him.. even he's not looking at you.. but just looking at his face.. it's more than enough.."i said while imagining khun-oppa.. and i dont realize that i'm smiling..

 

"Aw.. you like someone too, are you? she said and start to poked me... 

 

"Ah.. yes.. yes.. i like someone.." i said it shyly then sighing.. " you're not gonna stop interrogating me until you get the answer, uh?" i said and smilling helplessly..

 

"hahaha~ you know me best, sica-ah.." she said while laughing and start to looking the boys.. 

 

"So.. who do you like then? i asked her then she's blushing and look at me..

 

"Khun... khun-oppa.." she said firmly then looking at the boys who is jumping then make a scores.. My smilling dropping and my heart feels so hurt.. "Khun oppa? that khun oppa? the one that i really like.."i'm wondering.. My head is hurting, my heart is hurting, and my stomach feeling weird.. i don't know this kind feeling, but it's bothering me so much.. i cannot speak.. i'm just stay silent..

 

"YESS!" she said happily when the blonde boy make a score.. " there he is..." she pointing khun-oppa.. "the boy i like..." and keep smilling.. i really dont wanna see it.. i'm hoping that there's another khun in this school. but slowly i get my head up and looking at it.. then i realize.. "it's him... it's my angel.. "my feeling get mixed and i can feel my tears gonna drop anytime..

 

"ahhh.. him..." i said it weakly.. i'm trying to hold my tears.. i'm grasping my skirt firmly and hold my tears.. i need to go away from yuri.. "i can let her see me crying.."i thought

 

"Yuri-ah, i need to go to restroom.."i said then i'm starting running before she's answering.. i keep running until BRUKKK!! suddenly everything start spinning around, people keep yelling but i couldnt hear what they said and starting to run for me ...

 

 

"hey.. hey.. are you okay?" said blonde boy.. is that khun oppa? am i dreaming? my head is spinning around... 

 

"Sica-ah... sicaa.... "said yuri with worried face.. she's start to patting my cheek.. i look at her then i look at khun-oppa with his worried face.. then i look everyone circling me... everything start to spinning... and then black....

 

 

 

**********************

 

how is it? uhh! i hope it's good enough~ thx!

i'm gonna busy until 16 nov.. but i'll keep update as i could..

 

 

-trizzie-