I am the SILLY JESSICA..

In the end it was YOU...

Sica POV

 

"why cant you see me? i'm right here.." i said with tears in my cheeks. " oppa, why it's not me? why cant be me?" i said again. 

 

"because you're not her. you're not victoria." he said firmly and laughing.. then a woman approaching him and hugging him and glaring at me..

 

" Yah, Jessica.. why dont you get it that khun-oppa never.. i repeat it again.. NEVER.. EVER gonna love you... HAHAHA" she said sarcastically and laughing and  he just laughing along with that mean woman.. i'm just keep crying and start to running away from them.. running from their laughing and staring until... BRUKKKK!!!!..

 

"ouch... " i said while rubbing my . "huff.. it was only just a dream" i said while sighing and trying to stand up. i am start to streching my body until..

 

KNOCK.. KNOCK..

 

"Sica-unnie... UNNIE.. wake up.." shout my besties. "You have morning class today! and it's already 6.50 AM, your class starting at 7.20 AM.. " she said while knocking my door...

 

"arrasoo.. i'm already wake up now.. just stop knocking pleasee.. "i said lazily and walk up to the door..

 

"UNNIE!!" she still shouting and knocking.. until i open the door..

 

"YAH IM YOONA! cant you be patience for a couple minute.. aishh jinjaa!" i said while glaring at her.. and with half wake up,i'm  walking to bathroom..

 

" I can if you wake up earlier, unnie.. hurry up!! i'll make breakfast.." yoona said while go to the kitchen.

 

 

****** after 15 minute********

 

 

" UNNIEE!!! you almost late now... hurry!! "yoona start to shout and knocking again..

 

"ARASSO yoona-ah.. i'm out now.. aishhh.. " i said while open the door.. after that i'm changing my clothes, put a little make up then grab my bag.. then i look at my watch..

 

"Crap.. it's 7.10 AM.. i'm surely late now.." i said to myself and start to running..

 

"Sica-unnie, you should have breakfast first.. " yoona said with her hand on her hip.. 

 

"Aishhh... " i said and run to kitchen drink a glass of milk and grab egg sandwich that yoona made. " i'm gonna eat this at bus.. byeee yoona... " i said while run to front door and open it..

 

"Unnie.. unnie.. " yoona said while sighing..

 

 

i'm still running until i see my bus already leaving.. "aishhh!! seriously, today is my bad day... " i said it to myself and start to curse my self.. "ahh paboo~ jessica, you're so silly" i keep  curse myself until..

 

 

HONK HONK!!!

 

HONK HONK!!! 

 

 

I turn around across the street and see a car stop not so far from me, and then the window open slowly..

 

"Yah, Sica-ah.. Sica" said male's voice.. i'm start to thinking and suddenly smile...

 

"ah oppa..." i said while take a look into the car and smile..

 

"get in fast! i know you're late now.. " he said while open the car lock...

 

I run to the car and open the door and sit quickly.. " aigooo oppa.. you're.. uh.. uh.. my.. uh.. savi...uh.. our.. " i said while catching my breath.. and rubbing my chest.

 

"Sica, sica... jinja!" he said while smilling and take a look at me suddenly he start closer to me...

 

"uh eh.. " i look at him closer and start panicking... and he still come closer,. " omo, is he gonna kiss me?" i thought nervously..  i'm starting nervous and .... i close my eyes... i'm waitingg.... but...

 

"Yah, sica-ah.. why are you closing your eyes?" he look at me while pulling the seatbelt for me.. i look at him with blush face..

 

"ahh.. i just feel sleepy suddenly.. ahahaha" i said while laugh awkwardly.. and start to look at the street.. "aishhh, pabo sica!! you and your dirty mind! why do you even think that he's gonna kiss you" i said in my mind and keep hitting my head..

 

in the other hand, that man just smiling with her attitude...

 

he took glance at her, she still busy with hit her head and look at street.. "ah, sica-ah.. you're just cute"..

 

he start driving, and keep smilling.. i just sit awkwardly and start to calm down myself and trying to be normal..

 

"i'm just hope he couldnt hear my heartbeat.. seriously, it beat really fast now,, and i can feel my cheek really hot.. aishhh... jessica.. silly you" i said in my mind.. 

 

 

 

********

 

sorry for wrong grammar~ ^^, hope you understand

thanks for subscribe..