Flashback (The News)

The Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you sure doctor?”

“Yes Mr. Jung. It is positive. Mrs. Jung is expecting.”

Yonghwa turns to Shinhye who is now cupping while her other hand is on her tummy, caressing it carefully as if her baby will get hurt if she press her palm on it.

“Yeobo. I’m pregnant.”

She said with teary eyes.

Yonghwa nods and gathers her in his embrace.

“You are chagiya. You are.”

He whispers and caresses her hair before she let her go and holds her hand.

“What do we have to do now doctor? Is there anything that we shouldn’t do?”

“When I check her earlier, the uterus is in good shape and it’s strong to hold the baby. I’ll give you the Do’s and Don’ts along with the vitamins that you have to take.”

“Thank you doctor.”

“I’m happy for you too Mr. and Mrs. Jung. It’s a long wait for you both.”

“Yeah.”

‘”I’m happy that I am able to deliver the good news today.”

The lady doctor smiled.

“I’m going to cherish it doctor.”

Shinhye said while wiping her happy tears.

“I’m sure you will.”

After getting the things that the doctor prescribes for them, both Shinhye and Yonghwa leave the clinic.

The smile never leaves both on their way home.

Yonghwa holds Shinhye’s hand silently and caresses the back of her hand with his thumb.

“Do you want to eat anything yeobo?”

She shakes her head.

“Let’s go to Juniel’s.”

“Okay.”

Yonghwa then drives to Juniel’s apartment which is 10 minutes from their residence.

                                                                                ***

“Really?”

Juniel starts to shed some tears as she hugs Shinhye.

“Aigoo, why are you crying?”

“I was there when you go through all the pain. I’m so happy that God finally gifted you with this blessing. This will shut omma’s mouth right?”

She asks Shinhye which makes her shakes her head.

“I never mind all that Juniel. Eomonim wants a grandchild. Everyone will act like her.”

“Ani. She is not acting the right way.”

Juniel pouts.

“It’s okay. Now give me a big smile. It’s a happy occasion. So, you shouldn’t be frowning.”

“Okay. Mian unni.”

Juniel gives her a quick hug before she makes her sits down on the couch.

“So, how are you feeling oppa?”

She asks when Yonghwa had sat beside Shinhye after he makes a phone call.

“I’m feeling grateful and thankful as well.”

He stares onto Shinhye’s face and smiles proudly.

“I’ll pray that everything will go on smoothly.”

“Thanks Juniel.”

“I’m so happy right now. Can I let Jonghyun oppa knows?”

“Sure. He’ll be family too right?”

Yonghwa younger sister which makes the lass blush.

“Aishhh oppa.”

“Wae? Your wedding i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter