Victoria's Secret

How to Live With a ert
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4 – Victoria’s Secret

 

Korea

Park Hyatt

Kai’s Hotel Room

10:30 AM (Seoul Time)

Lingerie. God. Why. When Krystal woke up that day she found a set of y blue lingerie on her bed and an autographed hardcover of Victoria’s Secret photo book called Angels. Really Kai. Really. That guy never failed to irritate Krystal. This time her morning went from almost good to practically uncomfortable. Well, the good thing was Kai did not sleep with her last night. He was a perfect gentleman. Unfortunately, that perfect attitude did not even last for a day.

“Oh, good morning,” Kai went out of the bathroom and straight to Krystal’s bed, he was still in his bathrobe.

 “Good morning?” Krystal sarcastic nature kicked in, “How is this lingerie explains good morning?”

Kai smirked his iest smirk and posed a little bit. His bathrobe revealed his well built and tanned body. Since the bathrobe was not tied properly, his muscles were shown clearly to the eyes of his fiancé. He then exhaled and moved closer to Krystal.

“This is a gift,” Kai sat down on the bed, “You do know I love to give beautiful girls a nice gift.”

His fiancé replied his comment with a strong kick on his stomach, “Get out of this bed ert. I told you didn’t I? This bed is mine and that sofa is where you belong.”

The man in the bathrobe laughed like a little kid and left the bed, obliging the orders from his one true love. He then sat down on his sofa and smiled playfully to his fiancé. Apparently he was already used to Krystal’s sharp tongue and brutality.

“Allow me to explain,” Kai sounded serious but his smile was still there, “I brought you this because you and I will be going to the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show together.”

“What?” Krystal raised her eyebrows, she was not pleased, “Why would I say yes to that?”

“Because that ahjussi, Choi Seung-hyun will be there too,” Kai grabbed his phone out of his pocket and opened his e-mail, “Ah, here-- a photo proof of him and a random girl in the airport this morning. Wanna see? ”

“That’s impossible,” Krystal raised her voice, “He’s supposed to be with my sister. Give me your phone!”

Krystal was too shocked to say anything when she saw that picture on Kai’s phone. It truly was her sister’s fiancé. Leaving the airport with a girl. Krystal could not see the girl’s face, but that was definitely not her sister!

“Calm down Jung,” He replied calmly, “Choi Seung-hyun is an important guest there. He’s a good friend of Sharen Jester Turney, Victoria’s Secret CEO. They would most likely meet up on the VIP only Victoria’s Secret after party.”

“Wow, you did your research,” for once in her life, Krystal actually sounded impressed by Kai’s work.

“I have my ways,” Kai proudly took his phone back, “After all, we’re already in an important mission aren’t we? Might as well give it my best.”

“What mission?” Krystal looked at her fiancé in confusion.

“Our mission is to save your family,” Kai’s voice was warm, there was honesty in his words, “I know they’re innocent so we have to find who the real corruptor is.”

That. That was what Krystal did not see coming from the stupid and erted Kim Jongin. She was too shocked to even look at him in the eyes. Wow. Her fiancé actually sounded like a hero in her favorite action movies. It was too unreal.

“Kim Jongin,” Krystal nodded in amusement, “I did not expect that from you.”

“I’m not done yet,” Kai took a short pause before he continued, “I already traced all of your relatives movements and most of them are pretty interesting. I found your aunt and your sister’s fiancé to be quite… close. Both your aunt and Choi Seung-hyun has the two tickets to the VIP only Victoria’s Secret after party.”

“I never thought I would say this but… I’m impressed,” Krystal just said impressed, something Kai never thought he would hear in a million years, “If you weren’t such a ert the government might hire you to be their secret agent.”

“Whoa,” Kai opened his mouth in disbelief, “You actually said that? Did you just praise me?”

Krystal left her bed and stood up, she took her Victoria’s Secret photo book and lingerie. Her face brightened up a little bit and a tiny smirk was there. It took her sometime to realize it, but the bra that Kai brought her was actually a special bra. It looked like the last year’s Victoria’s Secret Royal Fantasy bra... but different. There were precious gems, including rubies, diamonds, and sapphires. This bra looked like the limited edition bra… the bra that Krystal held in her hands was the only copy made by Victoria’s Secret.

She then opened her autographed photo book and found the copy of today’s New York Times newspaper with Kai’s face on that page.

Korean Chaebol Pre-ordered Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra

December 2, 2014

By Giles Smith

Victoria’s Secret fashion show is one of the most anticipated events of the year. This year, it took place in London. With its jaw dropping lingerie collection featuring the hottest models in the world, this show is one of the hotly events in your social calendar. If you’re invited that is.

This year Victoria’s Secret released two of their famous limited edition Fantasy Bras. According to the site it has 10,672 precious gems with 6,634 carts in total. There are 3,103 sapphires, 2948 agates, 2885 topazes, 934 diamonds, 455 amethysts and 338 London blue topazes.  If you’re here anticipating what it looks like in the show later tonight, Kim Jongin already has that very special bra in his hands. Yes, the special bra designed by Mouwad jewelers using rubies, diamonds, sapphires and 18 karat gold. For the first time in Victoria’s Secret history a man has pre-ordered the $4 million dollars Fantasy Bra and has it shipped by his jet to Korea.

Kim Jongin just landed himself a last-minute ticket to Victoria’s Secret front row seat and its VIP after party event. After all, Kim Jongin needed to lend that bra to Adriana Lima for one walk. How about that? Someone actually lend a Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra to Adriana Lima. Well, that is a new thing for VS.

Congratulations for Kim Jongin. Wait, or was it congratulations for Victoria’s Secret? After all, God knows how much Kim Jongin spent for that pre-order bra.

“You got a ticket to the VIP after-party event?” Krystal felt her jaw just dropped, “How did you even came up with this idea?”

“Ah, you read the whole article?” Kai smirked, “Well, I just happen to be very smart and handsome thank you very much. Unlike your crazy ahjussi. Ah, talk about that Choi guy, we have to keep an eye on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter