002

Next to You

 

 

:.:Minyoung’s POV:.:

 

I woke up having puffy eyes because of too much crying last night. “Aigoo, I should have expected this” I thought to myself. I immediately looked into the mirror to see my reflection and saw myself having the puffiest eyes ever! Aish! I can’t go outside like this!

I grabbed my towel and some random clothes and then I went to the bathroom immediately not even noticing that my brother was inside, and take note, he was topless.

“AISHHH!!! Kim Minyoung!!! Don’t you know how to knock?!” he shouted.

I thought he was going to ask about my eyes. I almost facepalmed myself though for thinking that. Of course he’d know the reason why my eyes were like this. “Well, SORRY! It’s not my fault you don’t know how to lock the door!” I shouted back

“YAH! Don’t shout at me like that! Remember I’m your oppa! O-P-P-A.. OPPA!!!”

“You don’t have to say that over and over again, Kim Jiyong. Besides, you don’t have to spell the word oppa, you know. I’m not that stupid ~ ”

“So you’re saying I’M STUPID?!” He replied back. And gosh, I can see his nostrils flaring now!

“I didn’t say anything ~” I said in a sing sung voice before sticking my tongue out.What he didn’t notice though, is that he was already outside the bathroom after our small bickering. He was getting ready to attack.

“YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT!” He shouted back and then I closed the door on him. I laughed so hard after that. Who knew that having an annoying brother would make you roll on the floor laughing

I can hear his shouting from inside. “YAH! OPEN THE DOOR! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR CALLING ME STUPID YOU ANNOYING SISTER!” He was banging on the door nonstop. After a few minutes, it stopped though and his voice changed into a worried tone. “Yah.. You better smile again or I’m going to kick that guy’s for making you cry. I’m the only one who can make you cry”

He was leaning on the door now and I can hear his voice clearly. “And next time, don’t be shy to come to me whenever you feel like crying, arasseo?”

I swear a tear fell down my cheek when I heard my brother say that. I wanted to say something, but the lump on my throat is saying otherwise.  I tried saying something, but to no avail. I knew my brother felt it too so he just left quietly, but not before saying “Smile.. I want to annoy my little sister again.” I swear, this brother of mine, he may be annoying but he’s the best big brother out there.

After my brother left, I quickly took a shower and I tried my best to remove the puffiness from my eyes after all the crying. I managed to remove it. I dressed up afterwards in my plain tees, blue jeans and white chucks. I know, I don’t have much of a fashion sense T__T. I tied my hair in a simple bun.

I rushed out of the house and I swore I heard my brother shout. I just shrugged the feeling off.

 

:.:Jiyong’s POV:.:

“YAH! Be home before dinner!”  I shouted to the top of my lungs.

She didn’t even look back! How could her! I mean, here I am shouting to the top of my lungs and then what?! She did not even look back. She’s annoying me again, I bet 1000000 won on it.

I went over to the kitchen and saw the untouched breakfast I prepared for her. I feel  unloved.  T_____T

Since she probably won’t be back til later,  I decided to eat her untouched breakfast.  And woah, I cook really good! I mean really really really good!  

As I was happily eating my breakfast, I heard my phone ring. I rushed to see who texted me.

..

..

..

..

..

It’s Minyoung ~

I quickly read the message after seeing her name.

---

To: Annoying Jiyong oppa

OPPA! Thank you for comforting me a while ago ~ I now love you by 0.0000001% <3 Kidding ~ I really do love you! Sorry if I just rushed out of the house a while ago, I’m in a rush here. I have to meet Hyobinnie by 10 and you know how she is when I arrive late T____T I’ll eat the breakfast you prepare next time, I promise! So don’t sulk around like the annoyiny brother you are arasseo?

Love you much oppa ~!!!! :3

From: Cute dongsaeng Minyoung

---

 

Aigoo.. That little kid. How could she say I’m annoying! And she even changed her name in my contacts. We really are siblings. Don’t worry, I promise I’ll be the best annoying brother Minyoungie ~

And with that, I continued eating my breakfast.

 

 


 

Finished this chapter just last night ~ Uhh.. Sorry if the story kinda got revolved around the siblings -.-" 

I hope you enjoy this chapter as well ~ Kinda reminded me of me and my own brother fighting.. kkk ~