Good Morning

I'm Sorry We Love You

04/19/15


It was a little after the sun had risen when Jangmi's eyes fluttered open. She stayed still on her bed as she faced pale-colored ceiling. She continued to blink away the sleepiness when a groan came from her right side. She slightly turned her head, only to be met with a pair of half-closed eyes and a gorgeous smile. 
"Good Morning," Kris spoke with a deep, raw voice that sent chills down her spine. "Hi," she replied with a small smile. 
"How long have you been up?", he asked as he wrapped his long and sturdy arms around her petite waist only to pull her body closer to his.
"Just a couple minutes, don't worry." She knew how all of them didn't like it when she went somewhere by herself, even the bathroom, without letting one of them know.
"Don't forget about me," another voice spoke from behind her. Before she could turn her body, the other had already dug his face into the back of her neck while nuzzling her hair. "Sorry, I didn't want to wake you guys. You both looked so tired from yesterday, I wanted you to get more rest," she said as she turned around, still in Kris's arms, and was faced with another ethereal view. Sehun wrapped his arms above where Kris' lay and pulled himself close to Jangmi as he put his head on her chest. "You know we'd never get tired of you, noona." he spoke in a muffled tone as he dug his nose into the valley of her s. This brought goose bumps across her entire body as she remembered all the pleasure these two had brought her last night. She blushed at the memory and placed her chin on top of his blonde head and sighed in content. 
The three of them laid there in silence as the sunlight peeked through the cracks of the window curtains before she decided to wak everyone else up. Jangmi took a deep breath before she gently pried herself out of her lovers' embraces and placed her feet onto the cold, hardwood floor. She saw one of the guys' button up shirts lying on a chair and grabbed it while heading to the bathroom to wash up. Jangmi gently pulled the shirt over herself and took a deep breath. Sehun. It was pretty incredible how she could differentiate each one of them just by their scent. For example, Sehun smelled mahogony teakwood.
After washing her face, Jangmi turned the shower on and started brushing her teeth until she felt arms wrap around her figure from behind. She looked up to the mirror to see Kris's tall frame hunched over and hugging her from with his face in her hair. She continued brushing while he placed butterfly kisses along her neck and shoulder until she finished and patted her face dry with a towel. She turned around and brought her hands to the back of his neck, only to have him wrap his arms around the back of her thighs to lift her up onto the sink. He stepped back and looked at the only woman who mattered in his life.
With his arms now at her side, he brought himself between her legs and brought her into a tight embrace, "I love you." he whispered right by her ear and sported a grin when he felt her body shudder. "I love you." she breathed back while her fingers through his dark hair. His boyish grin turned into a wide smile as he stepped back and gave her a peck on the cheek. 

As Kris stepped into the shower that Jangmi had prepared for him, she left the bathroom only to be greeted with the youngest who fell back asleep. With full knowledge that he was one of the few to come home the latest last night, she decided to let him rest more by bringing the thick comforter over his body to shield him from the bitter chill of the morning. She finished tucking him in while placing a chaste kiss on his forehead and brushing the stray pieces of his platinum blonde hair away from his pale face.

Jangmi walked out of their bedroom and headed across the hall to a another pair of giant double doors. She pushed them open and was surprised to be met with one of the them awake. "Hey, love.” Suho said with a bright smile as he strode across the large room towards her. She laughed as he picked her up and spun her around until he brought her onto the large bed and laid her down. He stared down at the perfect masterpiece he called his, and interlaced their fingers together beside her head. Knowing that she wouldn't be able to move, he swooped down and claimed her soft lips with his own. She sighed into his mouth as she tried bringing her hands to his face only to be faced with the fact that he had her immobile. Growing frustrated, she bit his bottom lip as he pulled away with furrowed eyebrows. "Love...did you just bite my lip?" he asked in a presiding tone with eyes that flashed with a mixture of lust and love. She gulped slightly as she just blinked in response. His authoritative facade broke as he brought his hands to her side and started tickling her. She squealed as she tried to get away from his wondering hands, "J-Jun! S-Stop! I'm s-sorry!", she tried speaking only to fail as he continued to laugh with her. "Come on, love. You know that magic words.” he chuckled as he stopped but once again trapped her against the bed. Her chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath; "I love you." she spoke in a soft giggle. Suho looked down at the beautiful sight beneath him. She was beyond mesmerizing, with her luscious hair fanned around her head like a halo. The loving gaze he was receiving from her deep, dark brown eyes. Her perfect body that felt perfect as it molded with his. He was about to reply when someone interrupted him from the bathroom. "Hey, stop hogging her and get in the shower!" Lay shouted as he stepped out of the steamy shower with a goofy smile and only a towel wrapped around his torso. Suho smiled and shook his head lightly at his best friend before looking back down, "I love you, too." She sent him a breathtaking smile before placing her small hands on his chest, "Go wash up, I'll see you in a bit." she said as she pushed him towards the bathroom. Suho and Lay smiled at eachother before Suho disappeared into the bathroom and Lay appeared before Jangmi/ Still on the bed, she got up on her knees and motioned him to sit down by the edge. He faced the dresser mirror that was located across from the foot of the bed as she took another towel and started drying his hair. He stared intently at the reflection of her focused expression as she tried her best to dry his hair. She brought the towel to his shoulders when suddenly, he turned around and grabbed her waist before falling back on the bed with her on top of him. She gasped at their new position as she was now straddling his waist but still smiled affectionately towards him. She continued with the towel until he was remotely dry and bent down to place a kiss on his smooth neck. Everyone knew that Lay was very sensitive, especially near his neck, but Jangmi seemed to be the only one who could get this close without him freaking out. His grip on her waist tightened as she continued her attacks now near his collarbone. She nestled her nose into the side of his face before placing a final kiss on his cheek as she got up and off the bed and walking back towards the double doors. "Angel, you can't just leave like that.” he spoke with an adorable pout as he pushed himself up with his elbows. She turned around while walking towards the door and sent him a flying kiss and laughed at his cute fallen expression. As she headed towards another room she heard Lay shout, "You're going to get it tonight!" Although the words were teasing, she knew Lay would not forget and probably give her one hell of a night...not that she was complaining. 

Walking down the huge hallway, she was just in front of his room when D.O. opened the door. She looked up at him with her lip in between her teeth before she whispered good morning. Not a second passed before he gently cupped her face with his rough yet gentle hand as brought her lips to his. He lightly pulled at her bottom lip with his teeth before she mewled and grabbed his forearms to steady herself. "Don't bite your lips. That's our job.” he whispered as he moved his lips to her forehead before moving away from her. Jangmi's heartbeat fluttered as he sent her a smile and opened the door fully to let her in. "See you in a couple minutes." he spoke as he strode down the stairs, probably to the kitchen. D.O. wasn't in charge of cooking but he certainly enjoyed doing it, especially if it was for the love of his life and his eleven best mates. 
She entered the room only to be harshly pushed against the wall with her arms held above her head and legs around a lean torso. Her eyes widened as Kai dug his face into her neck and groaned, "I missed you so ing much. And you smell so damn good, I could take you right now against the wall. , Jangmi." Her body relaxed as he released her arms so she could hold his face near hers. "I saw you last night; you're like a kitten in heat" she chuckled as she met his hungry yet passionate gaze. Before Kai met Jangmi, he was known as the playboy Casanova. But now, he couldn't even bear the thought of being with someone other than the muse that currently had him wrapped around her perfect little fingers. She made Kai feel genuinely wanted and loved, something that he had never experienced before.  "Did Soo leave to make breakfast?" he asked as he gently carried her towards bed. "Mhm. And you should get ready too, you have the first meeting remember?" she reminded him as he placed her down. "Damn it, I completely forgot. Thanks, kitten." he gave her a deep kiss that sent her mind into frenzy before running around the room to get properly dressed. She giggled as he stumbled, trying to get to the bathroom to quickly wash up. 
Jangmi hopped off the bed and walked out of the room only to be met with . "ARE YOU MAKING PANCAKES, KYUNGSOO?! OH MY GOD, JONGDAE! HE'S MAKING PANCAKES!" she heard a voice screech. Jangmi grinned as she quickly skipped down the hall and descended the long double staircase. As she was getting closer to the kitchen, she could smell the delicious aroma of food that only D.O. could make. She poked her head inside the kitchen and saw a very curious Baekhyun and Chen hovering over a very annoyed D.O. beside the kitchen stove. "Guys, maybe we should wait until he's done? Unless you want him to get angry.." Jangmi suggested as all three of them momentarily turned to her. D.O sent her a grateful look as Chen and Baekhyun both tackled her in a bear hug. She laughed as they placed kisses all over her face and continued to embrace her tiny body. "Come on, let's go wait until the others get home." Jangmi said as she held both their hands and guided them towards their enormous living room. 

Jangmi was sitting on the couch with her head on Chen's shoulder and Baekhyun's head on her lap. Baek was playing with her fingers as Chen was mindlessly her hair. She sat there Baek's soft hair with her free hand as she bent down and kissed his nose. Chen wrapped his left arm around her to bring her closer and nosed the right side of her face. "So, Doll. What are you doing today?", Baekhyun asked as he looks up from playing with her fingers. Jangmi racked her brain, trying to find if she had a planned schedule only to realize that she had nothing planned for today. "I'm not really sure. I might stop by the bookstore and then the grocery store...maybe the orphanage?" She said as she continued thinking about what adventures today would bring. "Make sure you br-" "I know, I know. Make sure I bring one of you guys because you never know what can happen.", she cut Chen off as she turned to him with a smile. He patted her head lovingly for understanding. Being associated, nonetheless in love with the most notorious gang known in their country, Jangmi had to make several sacrifices for their lives to work out. But she wasn't anywhere near complaining. She wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for the 12 men she gave her heart to. 
Her nostalgic thoughts came to an end when the front door busted open and the remaining four members entered. Xiumin led the group into the house and immediately spotted her in between two beagles. He quickly went over and scooped her up like she was made of nothing and carried her bridal style to the dining room. "Hi, Rosie. Did you sleep well?", he asked lovingly as he placed her into a chair besides the table. He squatted down in front of her so that she could get a good look at him. Jangmi nodded as she threw her arms around his sturdy figure. "I missed you, Minseok.", she spoke into his expensive suit. Xiumin, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Tao were gone for a couple days because of a business inquiry with the FBI. "Missed you too. But we're back now, don't worry.", Xiumin said with a reassuring tone. He got up and was replaced with her very own, doe-eyed bambi. "Hey, Darling.", Luhan said with a bright smile. She grinned as she tackled him into a hug that sent him to the floor. He laughed as she giggled on top of him until she was lifted off his body and into someone else's arms. Like a koala, she wrapped her legs around Tao's body as he kissed her hard, almost as if she would disappear. He leaned his forehead on hers as he spoke, "Good Morning, Baby. I missed you." Jangmi placed a kiss on his nose as she felt another body hug her from behind. "I second that statement.", Chanyeol said in a tired voice. "You don't know how much I wanted to punch that of an investigator. How the hell do you miss a group of robbers because your security cameras didn't work?” Chanyeol continued with his annoyance towards the faulty FBI Agents. "Now, now. Maybe something happened. Don't be too harsh on him, Chan." Jangmi said as she brought her right hand to the back of his neck to push his face into her neck. Chanyeol had an obsession with digging his face into any part of Jangmi's body...well all 12 of them did, but Chanyeol did it the most. Chan placed a kiss on the side of her neck as she climbed off of Tao, "Fine. I'm only shutting up for you, Sweetheart." Jangmi kissed him on the cheek when D.O. yelled from the kitchen, "Breakfast is ready!"


Author's note: I ALWAYS WANTED A STORY WHERE THE OC WAS LOVED BY ALL OF THEM BUT THEY WEREN'T LIKE VAMPIRES OR SOME SO I MADE A STORY HA HA

hope you guys like! idk if i want to keep this just as a oneshot or a continued story....please comment what you think!!!:)

I know there's a lot of name calling but i like the fact that they all have their own personal nickname for Jangmi:)