there's no one else(but you)

 

word count: 300


 

Jongin watched Kyungsoo who was currently undressing with his back turned towards him, as he laid on his stomach, one elbow supporting his chin. “Aren’t you cold?” he enquired with an eyebrow raised at the semi- man who was wearing nothing other than his plaid boxer shorts.

“Freezing,” Kyungsoo replied, walking hastily to the thick duvet covering Jongin and wrapped himself up like a cocoon. “That’s better,” he moans, eyes fluttering shut as he tethers in between consciousness. “Now I’m freezing,” Jongin whined, tugging the thick fabric closer to his body from an unrelenting Kyungsoo.

“Give it back.”

“Nu-uh,” Kyungsoo murmured, warm and sleepy underneath the layers of fabric.

 

Jongin huffed, turning its back so it faces the smaller man as he tugged the remains of the blanket around his lithe body. Kyungsoo twisted his body around only to meet with the back of Jongin’s sweatshirt. Lips curling up into a smirk, Kyungsoo slung an arm across the other’s stomach only to feel him leaning against his touches.

“Is my baby Jonginnie mad?” he cooed in a babyish voice, playfully blowing hot puffs of air to the man’s ear, knowing fully well that he’s extremely ticklish there. Jongin jerked his head and growls.

“ you.”

“Maybe next time,” Kyungsoo replied cheekily, pecking his cheek and snuggling closer to him as he tried to fall back to sleep. Turning back to face his lover, Jongin brushed away the bangs covering his forehead, Kyungsoo should cut his hair, just for something to do.

 

“Soo?”

 

He never answered but the tightening arm around his torso let Jongin know that he was listening.

“I love you.”

The smaller man opened his wide set eyes and flashed him a full blown smile, the one that Jongin came to love the most.

“I love you too.”