Forgive me not

Love Monster

What was I mad about again?” I asked myself as I exited the school. After spending time with Kiko the rest of my day was a blur. Then dreaded reality hit me like a ton of bricks at the sound of a unwanted voice.

 

Hey, hyung.” Running to me at the speed of Sonic, Daesung caught up to me as I was about to exit through the school's main gate.

 

Then my little heaven started to melt. I did my best to forget but your mind can never forget and forgive only remember and desire for revenge.

 

Hyung, please stop ignoring us.” Bae also came up to me on the opposite side. I was trapped like a sardine between two puppy eyed sharks.

 

I didn't say a word to them just kept walking despite being squished.

 

We are sorry we talked to her just let us explain.” Daesung whined in my ear.

 

Explain what? That you two are betrayers.” I yelled back at them forgetting that I was suppose to be giving them the silent treatment. I sped up my walking pace before I could get far Daesung cut me off.

 

Don't be like this..not after all we been through.” he barked at me.

 

Yeah, us nerds got to stick together.” Youngbae surprisingly added in a loud tone.

 

Huff..fine. Maybe I over reacted just a tad bit.” I puffed out my cheeks.

 

Ha ha you've been crazy all day. You get so emotional sometimes. Are you sure you aren’t a female?”

 

I hit Daesang dead in the forehead. “No you did not just call me a female. It's on!” Daesung and I playfully wrestled each other. Youngbae just laughs at our childish behavior. Man I don't think I could live without these guys. I known them for what felt like forever. All my feels melted away and we were talking about her usual stuff like nothing ever happened.

 

 

The next morning at school there was no sign of Dara. Even though I've only known this girl for a short period in my life my mind can't seem to stop thinking about her. My friends could tell I was looking out for her as we walked to my locker.

 

Chill man, its not like she's a killer.” Youngbae teased me.

 

That thought didn't make me feel any better. Dara wouldn't kill me...right? My thoughts went back to yesterday.

 

Why me?” I ask. “Why are you my friend? Huh? Why don’t you leave me alone?”

 

She smiled at me lovingly and held onto my hand that was around her neck.

 

I told you Ji, you're interesting. Also I get the feeling that you and I have something in common. Just look at you... “ she grinned.

 

What are you talking about? What in common? ” I squeezed tighter on her neck. She let a moan like she was enjoying it.

 

 

Somethings wrong with that girl...Or maybe I am just overreacting. Jiyong you can be such a girl...danggit Daesung was right.

 

I opened my locker and to my surprise there was a tiny cupcake with the word 'SORY' written blue frosting on top.

'Hmmm I think I can guess who this is from.' I thought to myself.

Dara.

She really should learn to spell this is something I would expect from a 4 year old.

 

No way you got a cupcake. Its from Dara, isn't it.” Daesung snatches it out my locker. “Aw how sweet, you should forgive her.”

 

I'm not forgiving her so easily.” I crossed my arms and put on my angry face.

 

Why not?” my friends both ask in unison.

 

Psh..that's like Scar making a cake to apologize to Simba for killing Mufasa.”

 

Hyung...you are SERIOUSLY...SERIOUSLY BEING OVERLY DRAMATIC!” my happy friend screamed. “I am going to make you forgive her. Now eat the cupcake and forgive.”

 

I don't wanna eat the cupcake!” I refused. “YoungBae, help me.” I begged. Daesung was practically holding me with a death grip trying to force the sweet delight down my throat.

 

After struggling for a bit, eventually I ate the cupcake and it was delicious. I wanted another one to be honest.

 

So you did eat it, I'm glad.” Dara appeared out of no where with a big grin on her lips. “You got frosting all over your face you must have really liked it.”

 

How embarassing. I wiped the frosting off my mouth.

 

Yeah he demolished it, noona.” YoungBae laughed.

 

Yeah! Does that mean I'm forgiven?” Her eyes grew big like a child waiting for a gift.


All eyes were on me now. I felt completely pressured at this moment.

 

Make me a dozen more of these and I'll forgive you.” I said with my arms crossed again not really looking at her.

 

She got super excited and hugged me nearly toppling me over. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked right now. My thoughts about her were being blocked by her beautiful smile and how her eyes looked so brighten at the sight of me. I think a blush was making its way to my cheeks. I noticed my sorroundings once I took my eyes off Dara and spotted my crush.

Oh no! Kiko. I don't want her to get the wrong idea. I quickly pushed Dara off of me.

 

Gud morningu.” She smiles at me and my friends once she approached us all blocking the middle of the hall.

 

They greeted her back even YoungBae muster some sort of a greeting but I just stood there like a blockhead. She was looking at me and probably wondering why I didn't say hi back. Luckily Daesung covered for me by distracting her with random topics.

 

I am sucha a loser.

 

I felt warm breathe against my ear. “So that's the kind of chicks you are into. I can help you get her if you want.” Dara says to me almost seductively

 

Um...I don't know...if...I uh..um..you won't do anything insane this time right?” I was lost for words.

 

Ji, let me play match maker. I promise I won't do anything crazy this time. Pinky swear.” she held out her pinky.

 

Just like that I forgiven her. I don't know why but I trust her...she is my friend afterall.

 

Ok.” I simply say with confidence.

 

We both linked fingers.

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

Omg I missed this story so much sorry for the long hiatus life just got in the way but I have returned and I am ready to pick this story back up again. I hope you guys are still interested in reading this. OuO Thank you so much for subscribing to my story look forward to the next updates soon.