Epilogs

Happiness From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later the law department from Korea is checking on the kids as they already 3 months with Donghae, the kids said that they willingly to be Donghae's kids because they like him. The breaknews for the world that Donghae who is known by a cold blooded and heartless person turn into the most caring person, he do a lot charity to orphanages and many more, but the important thing is, he always smile, a lot of speak with others and this make him be the most popular and handsome bussiness man of Korea. But to sad, when he already turn into a real human and many girls want to chase him, at the day when the law clear his name from any violation record is the day he announce that he will be marry soon with the love of his life, Jessica Lee (he adreesed her as Lee because sooner or later she will be a Lee)

2 weeks after announcement, Donghae and Jessica tie a knot, they are married and having their honeymoon at bora bora island with the kids because Jessica want to take the kids with her. Jessica don't know what is honeymoon and this makes Donghae must hold his man hormons because the kids always want to sleep with them. The Kids now is Lee, They officialy are Donghae's and Jessica's children after their marriage. When they are back from honeymoon, Donghae set camping time at the kids school so he can have his own time with Jessica.

Jessica is combing her hair before she sleeping, Donghae going close to her and hug her, he kissed her neck and this makes Jessica tickles.

haha oppa stop that, i'm tickles' said Jessica with laugh. I will not stop it because you have to do you job as a wife; Donghaae said in ertness.

Jessica look at him cluelessly but Donghae already kiss her lips, their kiss turn into passionate kisses and then their moans fill up their rooms. They are making another kid, a sibling or maybe sibling for the kids.

 

10 months later, Jessica gave a birth for a baby boy and the named him Lee Donghwa, Jessica throught the pain during her labor time and when she alone one her room, father god look for her.

You have been throught the most painfull things from gave a birth for Donghae's child, do you regret this?; asked father to Jessica

No father, no matter how hard and painfull i will throught, i will never regret m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter