Chapter 1

Happiness From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae sit on the front of a lot people who attend the awards for bussiness people on Los Angeles, he sit alone and never bother who are the person next to him. He always like that for 20 years, he feels there's no need to talk with them althought they are the same kind with him too "famous bussiness man" but not as famous as him. Now is almost the end of the show, the host is about to announce who is the number one most susccesfull bussiness men/women of the world.

 

I will announce the top 10 most successfull bussiness men/women in the world, who are they? here we come~

 

(MC)

In the #10 place we have Mr. Richardson from Globe Company, Australia 

In the #09 place we have Mr. Kawasaki from Sutzhy Company, Japan

In the #08 place we have Mr. Jackson from Omega Company, America

 

The host list the 7 till 2 place which is from America, Taiwan, China, England, Japan but none of them from Korea but Donghae is as calm as the sea, he already know the first place is going to him 

 

(MC)

In the first place and as we all expected the number one top bussiness man is the only one from Korea, please give applause for Mr. Aiden Lee from Lee Empire South Korea.. 

 

All the people give him a polite applause not the enthusiastic one. They know Donghae will never give some speech just like the other. He is too cold and arrogant to say those things and he never mind the response from others, He just go straigth to the stage and take the achivement cup from the host say thank you to everyone with plain smile and then he go back to his seat. The host looks so pissed of but he is npw on the stage as host so he doing a fake smile and say such a thing before he close the event.

 

Donghae get out from the hall and want to go to his car andback to his hotel but there's many reporters want to get his interview, they really want to get some speech from Donghae but as expected, Donghae never say his speech.

 

Mr. Lee, what is your feeling to know that once again you be the number one top bussiness man in the world? ; asked reporter 1

 

Mr. Lee, this is you 7th achievement for being the number one bussiness man in the world, can you please give your tips for your successfull life? ; asked reporter 2

 

Donghae get annoyed with the reporter, they surounding him so he can't never reach his car, so he stop and look at the reporters

 

I already expected that i am the number one and doesn't feels anything special, this is just the 7th and i'm sure i will got the 8th 9th 10th until i am retired, the secret is hardworking. And i won't make any speech because that's not very important, every minutes is gold for me. okay that's my answer, can i go now? ; Donghae said like a command to them with the cold without smile face, the reporter immediately stop flashes their camera and the questions. They never know why this man never be so friendly even if it with reporter. But the strange is, he always get number one because he really are the true bussiness man and no one doubt it. 

 

As all the reporter give him the space to go, he immediately go to his car and drive off to his hotel. He feels dizzy, all those reporters questions are repeatly pop up on his head just like an echo. He drive faster but there's another car pass through in front of him, he got shock and turn to the left to avoid the car but he doesn't expected he hit 2 people those cross the line. Donghae stomp the brake and he look at the victim, they looks lifeless with so many blood covering their body. His face is so pale he can't do anything because his brain is blank, he never do crime or any violation, his record is clear and perfect but now he accidentaly just killed 2 people.

 

In the morning, Donghae have summoned letter from judge, of course being the responsible person he's not runaway from this, he know not all of this is his fault, the traffic lamp is green last night and that's mean this is not his fault but the car which he almost crash and in result from being crash with another car he must turn his wheel where that cause the death of Mr and Mrs Kim last night. The driver of the other car has been summoned too because they have the record from cctv around that street. Donghae hire his best lawyer Mr. Park Leeteuk to handle this case. As the professional lawyer, he speak out all the fact and proves also withness that Donghae isn't the one who have to blame for, he just avoid the car but unfortunately, Mr and Mrs Kim cross the road and the trafic lamp is red while Mr Lee already have the green lamp. But the lawyer from country to Mr and Mrs Kim want Donghae to responsible because in fact he is the one who killed the spouse and make their 4 children turn into orphans in one night and their children now on the court glaring Donghae with the hate eyes especialy Leo, Lauren and Kyungsan while Aleyna give him her innocent eyes because she don't know anything she is too innocent to know what just happened to her parents. The trial runs for 3 hours and finally it was time the judge issued a decision after conferring with other juries. 

 

Judge 

From the results of negotiations beetween judge and juries, we stated that the Mr. Aiden Lee is guilty for killing Mr. and Mrs. Kim but even so, he will not go in jail because this is not entirely his fault. And also due to Mr. Aiden Lee never done any violations and during this addition Mr. Aiden Lee is not an US citizen so we decided to give relief, Mr. Aiden Lee would not be punished as long as he is willing to adopt to 4 children of Mr. and Mrs. Kim and nurturing them in his home on condition should not secretly entrust them to orphanage, hiring the nanny is allowed based on Mr. Lee is a very busy person but Mr. Aiden Lee still have to take care of them by him self properly as a father to these children, we will coorporated with Korean law firm and check the state of children after 3 months. If children feel comfortable and accepted Mr. Aiden Lee to be their parents then then Mr. Aiden Lee will entirely free from the law and his name is clear from any violatons record.

 

Donghae said he can take that condition althought in his mind he is so pissed of, he never want anyone else on his house not event his girlfriend because he never want to live with anyone who isn't his family. Event his butlers and maids not in the same house with him, he give another house to his maid and buttler near his house. And now he must stay with 4 children but he don't have a choice, he must di that or he will be in jail. This judge is surely know how is Donghae's character for giving him this kind of condition, he well known as cold blooded people who don't have love to anyone but him self. After he accept the condition Donghae ask his lawyer to make pasport and visa for the children, he going to take them to Korea. The news about Donghae adopt 4 children of his victim is spread out, the media ask the same thing, is the cold blood and heartless Donghae can do that things?

 

While in heaven, Jessica is playing with many kids. Those kids already died and leave the earth they are living on the heaven now. Jessica who's been always feels like never grown up angel (or the other thought like that) always playing with them. They playing hide and seek, playing guessing games, run and catch and many more kind of games they play. Father god look at Jessica playing with smile on her face, she is so pretty with her bright smile, she seems so happy for playing with the kids.

 

Father, are you sure she is one of guardian angel here? ; BoA who is the leader of all angel asked to father god.

Yes she is, my angel BoA; father god answer shortly to BoA

But she looks not different than the others kids althought she's not a kid anymore and you never assign her to guard any human since she is here; BoA said

I just wait for the time and when the time is come, we will see that she can be a great guardian angel. Because she is Happiness Angel who full of love inside here; said father god said with smile and still looking to Jessica, BoA just nodding and that time Jessica realize father god is looking to her, she excitedly run to father god.

Father! you come! wanna join to play with us?; Jessica asked with bright smile on her face and pull father god's hand while she jump up and down excite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter