idol au

masterlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

(i'm trying) to break the fall of you. (pinkjuliette) - sometimes when you fall a little too deep, it hurts a little too much. (Kai/Sehun, pg, complete)

amaranth (leionai) - He imagines dancing to the rhythm of the rain, feet moving to the staccato of raindrops, the tempo as they hit the ground; eyes bright as droplets cling on to his lashes, blurring the world at the edges. (Kai-centric, D. O/Kai, pg, complete)

Carry On (atmest) - Jongin's such a sleepyhead. Kyungsoo's too soft-hearted. (D. O/Kai, g, complete)

dérive (leionai) - It’s funny. How darkness aids us in seeing the true beauty in everything. When darkness hides them we long for them, yet in light, we disregard them. (D. O-centric, pg, complete)

Farthest From Your Dreams (chiharu) - I know what you dream of. I dream of it, too. (Luhan/Kai/Sehun, g, complete)

feeling is believing (onyu) - Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are partners in crime, in singing, in bed. 'Partners' in general sounds good to Kyungsoo, too. (Baekhyun/D. O, pg-13, complete)

give me a part of you, for a part of me (thatdayismine) - jongin thinks that yixing and he are just a broken mirror, shattered glass the only remnants of the impact. (Lay/Kai, NC-17, complete)

i've drowned and dreamt this moment (airplanewishes) - As they all yell 'We Are One' into their microphones, Baekhyun can't help but feel that something is missing. (Baekhyun/Chanyeol, pg, complete)

kim jongin the ridiculous and the difficult life of do kyungsoo (taevatuli) - (D. O/Kai, pg-13, complete)

Lavanya (spiritkitkat) - “Everyone says love hurts, but that is not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter