school au

masterlist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(save me from my) house committee (ethereal-r) - Joonmyun decides to run for the House Committee whilst expecting of a lot planning, meetings and late nights. But what he gets instead are rubber balls, Pooh costumes and bbuing bbuings. (Joonmyun can only pray for mercy.) (OT12, g, complete)

60-game (feenim) - kyungsoo is definitely not head over heels in love with the tennis varsity team captain (okay maybe a little a bit) (Suho/D. O, pg-13, complete)

A Million Ways to be Cruel (baekpercent) - Becoming step-brothers led to a whole series of games and conquests, but what happens when these come to an end? (Kai-centric, Baekhyun/Kai, Luhan/Kris, Kai/Sehun, Luhan/Krystal, Kai/D. O, NC-17, complete) (Cruel Intentions AU)

ain't it fun? (junfhongs) - mr. "new guy from the countryside" Kim Joonmyun has never really been on top of the world, always the guy watching from way down below. when he meets someone who's been up there, someone who's fallen from the highest of the high, he can't help but be intrigued. (Kris/Suho, pg, complete) (Shut Up! Flower Boy Band AU)

an attempt at deflowering (hachannie) - the story of jongin's first kiss and how grape juice and oreos had something to do with it (D. O/Kai, pg-13, complete)

Close Your Eyes One Last Time (itachibana13) - (Baekhyun/Chanyeol, pg-13, complete)

crack crack crack (astrou) - alt. known as "joonmyun vs. world" (Suho/Baekhyun, pg, complete)

Erase Me (minwhore) - Tao was a grey stain on a vibrant canvas that Baekhyun couldn’t cover up, no matter what he did or how hard he tried. The grey stain just continued to grow until it ate each color up, one by one. Baekhyun was devoured by the grey, by Tao. (Baekhyun/Tao, Kris/Tao, g, complete)

eyes on the prize (junfhongs) - Joonmyun is determined to be the student council. Yifan is the obstacle he just can't seem to get rid of. (Kris/Suho, Suho/Luna, Chanyeol/D. O, Suho/Baekhyun, Baekhyun/Chen, Tao/Sehun, pg, complete)

fetus-faced er (exollent) - Sehun found himself nearing hair-pulling levels when he ended up paying the rent for the second time Lu Han looked up at him with that damned baby face and wide eyes and said sadly, "Ah, Sehunnie, I think I maxed out my credit card again." (Luhan/Sehun, Kai/Sehun, Baekhyun/Chanyeol, pg-13, complete)

Heart Frequency (keizeria) - With nothing but a careful greeting; hi, I'm Lu Han. I'm a transfer student. and Yixing's carefully laid-out world void of any disruption exploded in colors. (Luhan/Lay, pg, complete)

I’m a freak show you can’t look away from(exollent) - Kyungsoo is incapable of handling affection, so Jongin becomes a problem. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are his two best friends who are of entirely no help, most of the time. (D. O/Kai, R, complete)

I Can Be A Gentleman, Anything You Want (lunathunderhead) - Sehun doesn’t believe in relationships, because he thinks they’re ing annoying. (Kai/Sehun, pg-13, complete)

I Should Always Have My Tea (ceruleanlight) - Sehun doesn’t care about anyone but himself and Jongin somehow still finds him attractive. (Kai/Sehun, pg-13, complete)

Not To Notice 1.6 (drainbamage954) - All Yifan ever wanted was for the star soccer player in the university to know who he was and, you know, remember his name and possibly hold hands maybe.  That’s all. (Luhan/Kris, pg-13, complete)

last night, the world was beneath us. (bluedveins) - (Luhan/Sehun, Kai/Sehun, NC-17, complete)

like the million times i never said (baeklights) - i know you love me like the past, the now, the coming years (Baekhyun/Chen, pg-13, complete)

Line-In (julyfix) - Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter