Vanilla

Pillow Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up to someone you love is always the best. Cradled in his arms, you slightly, and oh so carefully look up to see if he had awaken. "He must be tired," you whispered to yourself. You carefully traced his face, taking a mental note of everything.

 

 

 

You pressed your lips against his jaw, "hmmm..." he cooed while his lips formed a sleepy smile. You felt your heart flutter. Seeing him in such a sleepy state made you feel like he could easily be one of the Seven Greatest Wonders of the World, making it Eight. You were absolutely mesmerized by him. His eye, nose, lips, voice, and just him as an entire being. "Is he really human?" You were in awe. Your eyes looked at his entire face, particularly at his lips; they're quite boyish, slightly dry, not chapped, light pinkish-red color. Without thinking, your mind went blank. You had no control over your actions; a chaste kiss on his lips. You let your lips linger for a bit before realizing what you did. Flustered by your actions, you quickly scanned his face to see if had fully awaken or had taken notice. "That was...oh my god.." you sighed in relief when you saw he was more asleep than awake.

 

 

 

It was rare being able to spend time with, let alone having him sleepover. It all happened when you asked to hangout at your condo since you weren't busy with university. Even though he just returned from his hectic schedules and was undeniably tired, he would do anything to see you.

 

 

 

You stayed in his arms for a while before you decided to get playful. "How..what to do..." you thought. You didn't exactly have one set idea on how to wake him up but you just did what felt right for the situation. You cupped his face your free left arm, just running your thumb over his cheek. You stopped, pinched his cheeks together, making a fish/kissy face. You giggled, but quickly quieting yourself, you took the chance to lean in once again for another chaste kiss, and repeat. Finally, the third time you kissed him, just a sweet, tender kiss. A little longer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter