Chapter 1

Is this love?

"Unnie!" Hana called as her older sister Chloe quickly came down from the stairs and looked straight at her with tired eyes.

She hadn't got much sleep after the long airplane flight that took about 6 restless hours and besides that, both of them were still trying to get used to their new home.

Chloe & Hana's dad got a job promotion here, in the city of Busan.

Which meant that their family had to move all the way from their small house in the countryside to this fairly large house in the unfamilar city.

Chloe didn't mind though, she and her family had lived in a small house for the past 16 years, she was excited to experience life in the city.

Although she was never a city girl and loved the fresh and free feel of the country life, she was curious as to see what Busan has in store for her, and no matter what life would be here, she would always keep her head held high and have that contagious smile on her face.

 

However that was not the case right now due to the excruciating jetlag Chloe had.

 

Hana, seeing a tired look on her sister's face felt bad for calling her and the younger sister decided to just unpack the bags by herself.

 

However, as Hana was getting ready to leave she felt a hand take her luggage away and met eyes with a smiling Chloe.

 

"You needed help unpacking this right?" Hana smiled and decided to let her sister help even though she felt bad.

---

 

"Unnie, thank you!" Hana smiled warmly at her sister, Chloe gave the younger girl a sweet smile and bid her goodnight before walking back into her room.

 

Chloe entered slowly and gently closed the door behind her, she still couldn't get over how big and modern her house was, especially her room.

 

She changed into her pajamas, a baggy white t-shirt and pikachu shorts.

 

The tired girl then plopped herself down on her comfy bed and plugged her headphones in while choosing a playlist consisting of soft songs and before she knew it, she drifted off to sleep.

---

Chloe shifted her feet as she felt the warm sunlight hitting her legs, she slowly opened one eye and unlocked her phone to check the time *7:00*

 

School began at 8:30 which meant that she had an hour and 30 mins to get ready.

 

That was plenty of time for Chloe since unlike other girls her age, she did not wear makeup or do her hair and take 20 mins picking out an outfit.

 

The girl just chose a simple white top with a floral skirt and put her hair into a twisted bun.

 

She still had an hour left and decided to just leave early since she didn't want to risk being late on her very first day.

 

Before she went downstairs Chloe opened a tiny bit of Hana's door and peeked in, seeing Hana sound asleep made Chloe happy and feel at ease.

 

Hana's school didn't start until next week which is why Chloe didn't wake the younger girl up.

 

She quickly went downstairs to the kitchen and got some toast which she shoved in , she put on her white toms and stepped out the door with the fresh warm city breeze hitting her almost instantly.

 

Chloe walked to the bus stop with a bright and sweet smile, she bowed good morning to all the ahjussis and ahjummas that walked past her, they all smiled back at her and felt their hearts warm up as most teenagers in the city were rude and ignorant.

 

As Chloe was walking happily down the street to the bus stop she was so distracted by her thoughts of how well today was going to go that she didn't notice a tall figure standing in front of her and with a loud thud she bumped into him and fell to the ground.

 

She opened her eyes and saw a tall boy around her age standing before her with an angry and cold expression on his face.

 

The young girl quickly got up, brushed dust off of her skirt and bowed before getting ready to walk away.

 

As she was about to turn and leave she felt a hand grip onto her wrist stopping her from going anywhere, she turned around shocked to see that the older boy from earlier was gripping her wrist tightly that she couldn't even move one bit.

 

"Are you going to apologize or do I have to force you?" The tall boy angrily shouted at her with an annoyed tone.

 

Chloe was shocked, this is the first time she has ever met someone being so rude and cold.

 

When she lived in the countryside all the people were warm, kind and friendly as can be. Is this what city people were like?

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean it." Chloe apologized and bowed again.

 

Just as the older boy was about to speak again Chloe spotted her bus arriving and quickly yanked her wrist away from his grab leaving the boy pissed off and frustrated to the extreme.

 

Chloe ran over to the bus and got on, she sat down at an empty seat near the back.

 

*Well, that’s not a good way to start my morning* She thought to herself.

 

When it was her stop she got off but not before bowing to the bus driver and thanking him, the bus driver smiled at the kind girl and drove off.

 

Chloe walked a couple of blocks before seeing a big building in front of her which she assumed was the school.

 

*Woah, schools in the city are so big, unlike the countryside*

 

The young girl walked onto the school grounds gaining stares from the other students, she smiled sweetly at them before heading for the office.

 

When she got to the office she was greeted by a lady in her mid 30’s sitting at the front desk looking up at her.

 

Chloe bowed then spoke “Good morning, my name is Chloe Rayne, I’m new here.”

 

The older lady in front of Chloe scanned her before quickly greeting “Welcome.” and handed Chloe her schedule and everything she would need.

 

“Thank you!” Chloe bowed once again before leaving the office and heading off to her locker.

 

---

Grunts and painful moans were all that could be heard with bruised up bodies laying all over the ground

 

“Next time you idiots try to piss us off, you’ll end up DEAD.”

 

Sehun said as he kicked one of the guys on the ground hard in the chest making him spit up blood.

 

“That’s enough, let’s go.” Kai slung an arm around Sehun’s neck.

 

“They were weak as anyways.” Chanyeol laughed as they walked away.

 

This was the life of EXO-K, they were the most well known/powerful gang in Busan that got into violent fights daily, other gangs tried to overpower them but they would always end up half dead after EXO-K was through with them.

 

Even though Sehun is the youngest out of the gang, he was no doubt the best fighter which is why he was the leader.

 

He would always skip school to go fight, smoke, get drunk and have .

 

He didn’t give a about what would happen to him, his dad owned a wealthy company and he had girls swooning over him.

 

Not that he cared for girls unless it’s to have with and never talk to them again.

 

“Ayo Baek, I heard there’s a new chick in our school.” Suho nudged Baekhyun. “Unless she has a nice and big s she’s useless to me.” Baekhyun replied, they all bursted out in laughter.

 

EXO-K were going back to school after skipping half the day to go out clubbing and fighting.

 

They were just going to go stay for lunch and then do the usual again.

 

As EXO-K arrived back into the school it was already lunch and when they entered, squeals of the girls could be heard everywhere throughout the cafeteria.

 

It was nothing out of the usual though as girls would always freak out over them everywhere they went.

 

As they were about to sit down at the usual kingka table reserved for them and ONLY them, Sehun spotted a freshman boy walking in the cafeteria.

 

The boy he always bullied, Dong Kyung.

 

Sehun walked over to him and the younger boy froze immediately, getting ready for another hellish day.

 

He hoped they would have skipped for the whole day and not have came back so he could get some escape from his horrible reality but luck was not and never on his side.

 

“Hey there DongKyung” Sehun said with a cold smirk.

 

Just those words were enough to get him scared and shivering, the poor young boy deciding whether or not to run for his life.

 

But if he did run, he would get it way worse.

 

 

“When I talk to you, you answer me.” Sehun gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

 

While EXO-K and everyone else just watched in amusement.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter completed! So I changed the story from my  one that I had in mind but I’m liking this idea better. I’ll try to update as soon as I can so make sure you subscribe and upvote This is my first ever fanfiction so please leave comments telling me how I did, thank you guys for reading~