Chaptered: EXO

FIC REC!!!

wips (works in progress):

~the biggest little city: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/917219 by RainbowDonkeys (♥)

pairings: krisho, with side xiuhan, kaisoo, and taohun 

author rating: none

personal rating: pg-13, mostly because of swearing and ual references. no actually (so far at least)

summaryJoonmyeon lived a luxurious life, with a rich father in a rich neighborhood-until everything fell apart (although Joonmyeon thinks it may be for the best). Now he's forced to spend his winter break practically by himself in a big casino in Reno (but maybe he doesn't mind). 

~bad kitty: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/611958/bad-kitty--exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan-baekyeol-kaisoo by JustaSquid_KittyInAU (♥♥)

pairings: hunhan, with side kaisoo and baekyeol

author rating: m

personal rating: m also, because theres a lot of :D

summary: A for Hunhan where Luhan is a half cat/human and is owned by Sehun.

notes: this fic does have a few flaws (ie its subscribers only, there are occasional spelling/grammar mistakes, some of the characters have very extreme emotions) but it's all together very worth it. the is hot, and it's just a fun fic in general. honestly, this fic is what lead to my obsession with catboy au's, and it was the first fic i ever subscribed to (on my other account ofc)

~hold my hand: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/779941/hold-my-hand-exo-kris-suho-krisho-sukris by joonmi7

pairings: krisho, with side kaisoo (I think, it isn't in the tags but it's sort of there)

author rating: none

personal rating: same. it's a kidfic for god's sake, what stuff could there be? 

summary: Yifan would never let Joonmyun go.

notes: SO. EFFING. ADORABLE. you will cry bc of all the cute. possesive yifan, children, just...oh my god. it's subscribers only, but it's totally worth it.

~office antics: http://areum-daun.livejournal.com/692.html by areum_daun (♥♥)

pairings: baekyeol, kaisoo, hunhan

author rating: pg-13

personal rating: also pg-13 because of ual references

summary:  [office!au] Twelve guys and one software startup. Baekhyun’s that new guy, Chanyeol's the guy who falls for the new guy, Kyungsoo  has pedo problems, Junmyeon's the oblivious CEO, Kris is the cutthroat CFO, Yixing’s out to get more vacation time, Tao’s a receptionist (sorta), Minseok is a closeted romantic, Jongin’s the intern that actually does stuff, Sehun’s the intern that doesn’t, and Luhan and Jongdae just like messing around.

notes: although this fanfic was discontinued at chapter 11, it's still a perfect read. I'm pretty sure it's cross posted to aff if you cant look at it on lj. probably the funniest fanfic ive ever read.

~trust: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/919401 by InspireLife05 (♥)

pairings: xiuhan

author rating: none

personal rating: g or pg. nothing too scandalous

summary: When Xiumin catches a boy rumaging through his garbage for food he is confused on what he should do. The boy appears to be mute, but that doesn't stop Xiumin from trying to befriend him. It isn't until this boy protects Xiumin, does Xiumin realize there was more to the boy than he could see. What will Xiumin do when he finds out about this boy's identity, or more importantly a secret held in his heart. 

notes: the plot's just starting to build, but so far it's quite good. im already so curious about who luhan really is. its subscribers only, but whatevs.

~toy!au: http://inkin-brushes.livejournal.com/47533.html by inkinbrushes (scroll down for the full list) (♥)

pairings: baekyeol, lukai, kaisoo, xiuxing, suchen, taoris

author rating: see notes for explanation

personal rating: firmly nc-17 (see title)

summary: see notes

notes: this is actually more of a collection of oneshots set in the same universe rather then a chaptered fic. trust me, it's incredibly good and hot. its half , half plot :D theyre all quite good, but my personal favs are the suchen and taoris ones.

~We're all kind of douchebags, though: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/937787 by shinwoops 

pairings: sekai, kaisoo, taohun, taosoo

author rating: none

personal rating: so far, pg 

summary: "College is like . You get in, it's great, then you have your big and then you realize your ripped and your whole life is ed and you're swimming in debt for the rest of your life."

~Snowangels: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/912499 by Katakatica

pairings: krisho, side hunhan, kaisoo, baekyeol

author rating: none

personal rating: R or NC-17 for

summary: Winter had arrived once more. Snow covered their grounds, and their preys grew thinner, their numbers scarce. Yifan was worried for his pack: already, they were all thinner and weaker, unfit for such a life. And yet, the alpha knew well that they would survive through it all:

For they had each other, and only that mattered.

notes: If you couldn't tell, they're wolves. It's perfect.

~You who came from-the box?: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/798554 by geetataa_junfan

pairing: krisho

author rating: none

personal rating: R or NC-17 for

summary: Where Kris Wu Yifan wanted a cat hybrid so much until his bestfriend, Kim Jongin gets tired of hearing his whines of getting the most perfect one. That one day, changed Kris's life. A box was placed in front of his doorstep and he saw a pair of cat ears popping out from it. How will he react? 

completed: (note: apparently anterograde tomorrow, absolute chanyeol, and 10080 have been taken down. For me, those three are like the holy grail of exo fanfics (especially anterograde tomorrow), so I'm a bit dead inside. If you've never read them, find some sort of way to, because they're incredible.)

~and the rose said to me: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/827213/and-the-rose-said-to-me-angst-mystery-kyungsoo-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuhan-ot12 by fliuor (♥♥♥)

pairings: kaisoo, baekyeol, xiuhan, taoris

author rating: R

personal rating: also R, for violence, drugs, and just disturbing things in general

summary: Kyungsoo starts to work in the Blooming Daisies and falls for the beauty of the orchards, the perfume of afternoon teas and the melancholy of the seven siblings who live there.

notes: the best fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. Highly reccomend. I literally sobbed so much throughout this...its pretty angsty but it's so well written and amazing. it even overtook my other favorite fanfic (anterograde tomorrow) as my number one fanfiction.

~kastrating kai: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/283338/kastrating-kai-comedy-romance-sliceoflife-exo-kaisoo-kaido by Moni-chan (♥)

pairings: kaisoo, with side baekyeol and a bit of taoris and hunhan

author rating: M

personal rating: also M, but only because of the scenes (which there arent that many of.) otherwise, it wouldve been much lower.

summaryKim JongIn or Kai has been bullying Do KyungSoo ever since kindergarten.  In the second year of highschool, KyungSoo has finally had enough and decides that he's going to get revenge.  How?  By torturing Kai then finishing it off by killing him.  KyungSoo's hobbies include writing poems about killing Kai, reading his torture book and fantasizing about ways to murder him.  Will KyungSoo go through with it, though?

notes: It's not at all like something I would usually read, but it was just so fun that I couldn't stop. it's really nice

~that summer when: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/888149 by RainbowDonkeys (I friggin love her, she'll show up a lot more on this list) (♥♥)

pairings:  krisho, xiuhan, baekyeol, kaisoo, ing, chentao

author rating: none

personal rating: honestly, I don't really know. Maybe somewhere in between pg-13 and R, for swearing, many ual references, and one very brief drug reference

summary: One summer, Yixing goes to Camp Purple, an all boys summer camp. He meets 11 other boys who change his life forever.

notes: this one is awesome because of the friendship between the boys. it's really fluffy and sweet, and the truth or dare scenes are perfection.

~this wasn't supposed to happen: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/285912 by telekneticluminosity 

pairings: baekyeol

author rating: M

personal rating: M definitely, for the super hot 

summary: Chanyeol was sitting at his desk attempting to brainstorm when he looked up just in time to see a familiar face walk by his office doorway. It took him a second to remember how he knew him, but when he did a big grin formed on his face. He got up from his desk to follow the other wherever he was going.

notes: this is a sequel to a oneshot called the sales pitch.