Chapter 3

I'll Back Off, But Will You Be Alright?

  "No oppa.... Why are you saying like that? You should have known that I dont know any other guy except you...." 

  "Then what Han Minmi? What had make you dont love me anymore?"

  "I...I dont know..." 

  "...what? But... that doesnt make any sense Minmi. How could you not know--" 

 "Its complicated, okay oppa? Its... really hard to understand this...even for me..." 

  "Wait.. Han Minmi. You're getting me confused. I dont get it." 

  "And you're not the only one, Yoon Doojoon. But I must say, its over now." 

  "Yahh.. Yoon Doojoon." Lee Joon snaps his finger in front of him,make his partner startled. 

  "Your food is here awhile ago.. Eat it before lunch break is over." 

  Doojoon just stare at his meal before he changes his sight to Lee Joon and then look back again at his food, shaking his head as he sighs heavily."I'm not hungry.." 

  Lee Joon takes turn to sigh and right after his lunch is finished, he narrows his eyes at Doojoon and starts talking. "Okay, clearly there's something wrong with you. So, you wanna talk about this?" 

  "Its okay, hyung... We can talk about it later... Beside, we're late already hyung... Lets go to the office." Doojoon get up slowly and is about to leave when Lee Joon stop him. 

  "Wait... Take your seat back, Doojoon-ahh." Doojoon frowns at Lee Joon, yet he follows his order." But, we're already late hyung." "No, Sajangnim asked me to do this. He's worrying about you." 

  "Hyung... Its not a big deal... I can handle this by my own... So there' no need to worry..." Doojoon shake his head lightly, trying to make the other feel relieve by giving him a slight smile. 

  "Having problems with girlfriend is totally a big deal, okay? Especially for you, Yoon Doojoon." Lee Joon glare at him, meanwhile Doojoon widen his eyes at his partner. 

  "Ho-- How did you know..about that hyung?" Doojoon frowns again at Lee Joon, gives him a sharp gaze. "You.. didn't talked with Minmi, right?" 

  Lee Joon snorts while rolling his eyes to the corner. "You know how hard is your girl to talk with.." Lee Joon stop stunningly as he sees a gloom on Doojoon's face. "Why? Did I say anything wrong, Doojoon-ahh?" 

  Doojoon shakes his head slowly, forcing himself to give a slight fake smile. "Hyung, is that really obvious that I had a problem with her?" 

  Lee Joon nods rapidly while answering,"Yes it is.... You will always act like this whenever you had fight with her. And not just that, we had never heard about her from you these days, or seeing her at our office." Lee Joon stop for awhile, tilts his head and look at him." Yahh.... Doojoon-ahh. Did you guys had a big fight this time?" 

  Doojoon curves a smirk on his face, look at his concerned hyung, before he look down and releases his sigh heavily." Han Minmi... She want to breakup with me..." 

  Lee Joon narrow his eyes at him, then raise both his eyebrows while asking," she...want to breakup? Or... you guys already had breakup?" 

  Doojoon raise his head and look directly, almost glare at Lee Joon, knitting his eyebrows together." Hyung!"

  "I'm sorry, but what did I said wasn't wrong, right?" Lee Joon sounds sarcastic while shrugging his shoulder. "If she want to breakup with you, you'll be like this just for 2 or 3 days. But now, I dont know... 2 weeks I guess?" 

  Doojoon stunned. He just give Lee Joon a long, blank stare without saying anything. 2 weeks?? Already? That..long huh? I... wonder how is she... 

  "Yahh... Doojoon-ahh..." Lee Joon pats his shoulder, which make Doojoon startled and realised that Lee Joon has stand next to him." Ehh... Hyung... How-- When did you..." Doojoon look at him and then at his seat before he turn to Lee Joon back. 

  "I'm...sorry to hear that... and I'm sorry...for urging you to tell me... Well, if you want, we can stop for now and talking about it later..." Lee Joon tilts his head and try to comfort the younger one." Now, lets go to the office, shall we?"

  Doojoon nods weakly, slowly he gets up and face Lee Joon and smile weakly," Thanks hyung... for waking me up after these 2 whole weeks..." "Anytime for you, my dongsaeng." Lee Joon slings his arm onto Doojoon's shoulder and off they go to their office. 

-----

  "Yahh... Namu. When did you come back? You're haven't graduate yet, right? Why dont you call me before you get here? Are you trying to give me a surprise Namu?" Minmi's lip functioned like a machine gun as soon as they're walking out from her house. 

  "Whoah... Whoahh... One at a time sweetie. I know that you misses me that much." Woohyun chuckles while he ruffles her hair. 

  Minmi laughs then she slaps his hand lightly. "You're not Nam Woohyun if you dont messing around with my hair." 

 They continues chatting and laughing until they reached to a park, where they usually hangout together. 

  "Minmi-yahh.." Woohyun makes a slight move with the swing while keeping his head down. "Abeoji had told me about you and Doojoon hyung.. So, are you--" 

 "I'm fine Woohyun-ahh..." She gives him a slight smile with nods. "In facts, I'm the one who asked for the breakup."

 "Yes, abeoji told me that you wanna breakup with unspecified reason. Can you tell me why? I'm your bestfriend, sure you can trust me Han Minmi..." Woohyun turns to her, tilts his head and try to read her face.

 "I know how much you care for me, Namu. But, I'm sorry... I myself dont even know why, I cant love him anymore... I'm not sure if it was his fault... Or maybe because of me... I dont know... I..." She sighs heavily. "Maybe I'll find out some other times, Woohyun-ahh..." Minmi look up and stare the empty sky with full of question.

  Woohyun take his turns to sigh, use his shoe to kick a few pebbles in front of him. "I'm sorry Minmi..." He muttered.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 A/N : FINALLY~ 1000++ WORDS XD 

MY FIRST EVER LONG CHAPTER^^ I USUALLY HAD GAVE UP BY THE THIRD CHAPTER, BUT YOU GUYS HAD ENCOURAGE ME TO CONTINUE THIS~ -CRIES IN HAPPINESS- 

BTW, KEEP READING AND ENJOYING AND ALSO DONT FORGET TO RESPOND THIS STORY~ -GIVE YOU ALL FLYING KISS-