Chapter 2

I'll Back Off, But Will You Be Alright?

  Omma lay her hands on Minmi's shoulder, yet her eyes are still look at the couple."Dear, its have been 2 weeks. Why does you keep being like this? You..told me that you'll be okay, but apparently you're not..." 

  Minmi turns to omma and smile slightly."I'm okay, omma. I just...still need to adapt with my new situation... You know, its not easy for me, after having relationship for 8 years..." 

  Omma hug and her back, relieving her soft, heavy sigh. "I'm..sorry for you sweetheart.. I dont know what had happened between you two... But I'm hoping that this is not how you ended with him..." 

  Minmi slowly pulls herself from the hug and smile at her mother. "Dont worry omma. I'll be fine. I'm a big girl already, right?" 

  Omma returns her smile and nods while she pats her cheek. "Arasseo, my princess. Ummm.. So, are you still want to stay in your room, Minmi?"

   "I'm thinking of getting the fresh air outside today. Would you like to accompany me omma?" Minmi hold her hands and look directly to her eyes, hoping for a positive answer. 

  Omma grins widely then gives her a warm hug."Of course I want dear. And I'm so happy that you have back to your sense, Minmi-yah." She pulls herself from the hug and smile at her. 

  Minmi chuckles and nods lightly as she pats her shoulder." Okay, omma. I get it. Now please get yourself ready, omma. I cant wait to go out with you." She continues chuckling. 

  After about half an hour they have walking, they stop by at a cafe and have some tea. And that time, Minmi suddenly heard someone call out her name. 

  "Minmi-yahh...." Mrs. Yoon calls her name and make her moves to their table. 

  "Doojoon omma, annyeonghaseyo." Omma grins and bow her head to Mrs.Yoon. 

  "Ahh.. yes. Minmi omma, annyeonghaseyo. How are you doing?" Mrs. Yoon return the bow and smile. 

  Omma smile and nods."I'm fine, thank you. And I hope you're doing good too." 

  "Of course I am, Minmi omma. But.. how about you, my dear?" She turns to Minmi, frowns lightly."Doojoon had told me. Are you okay, sweetie?" 

  "I guess I'll be fine...but how is Doojoon? Is he...okay?" Minmi tries to control her expression while asking the question. 

  Mrs. Yoon shrugs and release a sigh." I'm not sure either. After he told me what happened, he has never call me back. I think, he need time to be alone for awhile.. But dont worry, he will surely call me when he get better." She smile softly at her, nodding. 

  Minmi keep quiet and look down for a moment before she open ."Eomoni... I..I'm sorry on what had happened to us.. I'm sorry if Doojoon is hurts because of me... I didnt meant to.." 

  Mrs. Yoon cuts her words while pat her hand, "Hey, its okay dear. I'm not blaming you for this, Minmi-yahh... Even you're the one who want to breakup with my son, I'm still respecting your decision. Because I know why..." She finish her words with a hug for Minmi. 

  Minmi nods lightly, forcing a smile on her face and hug her back."Thank you eomoni..." Mrs. Yoon tilts her head and look at her, smile and rubs her cheeks."Its not a big deal, dear. And I hope you'll be strong in inside too, sweetie. Okay, I'd better get going. Hope to see you guys soon. Minmi omma, excuse me." Mrs. Yoon smile and steps out of the cafe. 

  Omma smiles at Mrs. Yoon before she steps out of the cafe then she turns to Minmi." Well... I think we have enough for today, right? Lets head to home, shall we sweetheart?" Omma smiles while waiting for her daughter's answer. 

  "Yes, I think I want to rest too at house..." She smiles weakly at her omma before they get out from the cafe and go straight to their house. 

  As they reaches in front of their door, omma suddenly stop and look at her."Minmi, looks like we got a visitor." 

  "Oh, who could that be?" Minmi steps into their house and peek on the guestroom before she notice a guy and smile widely."Nam Woohyun?" 

  "Ahhh... Speaking of the devil. Here she is..." Appa smile and gives a sign to her to join in. 

  "Its been a long time, owl." Woohyun grins, spreads his arms and hug her. 

 

A/N: I AM REALLY REALLY TRULY REALLY SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE... ㅠ.ㅠ 

HOPE THAT YOU'LL CONTINUE ENJOYING THIS STORY...  

Oh and btw, I've edited some of the chap 1 contents~ So, if you concern, you may reread it^^ thanks a lot~