Chapter 1

I'll Back Off, But Will You Be Alright?

   "Honey..." She call and frowns at her daughter before she approaches her. "Omma, is that how me and Doojoon oppa loooks like when we're fighting?" Her daughter point to a couple across the road as she stands next to her. 

-FLASHBACK

   "Hey sweetheart. What's up?" Doojoon gave her a bright smile as he reached the cafe. "Sorry I'm late btw." He took a seat in front of her. She shaked her head slowly, returning his smile. "Its okay oppa. Anyway, thanks for make your time with me right now." Doojoon look at her suspiciously. "What's going on? What is the urgent thing you said just now dear?" 

    She looked down, took a deep silent breathe before she starts talking. "I'm sorry for choosing wrong time, and wrong place,, to say this. But I cant keep it any longer. Oppa, we should end this. Our relationship." 

    Doojoon again lifted his eyebrows and then he burst into laugh out of sudden. "Yahh.. Chipmunk.. You want us to breakup, and then get back again and again? Really, arent you feel tired with this jagi?" 

    He still grinning, but slowly his smile disappeared when he look at her serious looks. " Wait... are you really meant it?" She once again look down. Trying so hard to avoid his gaze, one thing that she will surely lose to. "Baby... Please look at me." He tried to touch her chin before she turned away. "I'm sorry oppa. But I've made my decision, and its final..." 

    Doojoon hold her hand this time and tilts his head to make eye-contact once again. "But we had talked about this before. Why so sudden..." "No..." She cuts his words then continued, "We never have any talk about this oppa." 

    He look at her, confusing. "What are you talking about... What do you mean by that?" Doojoon frowned at her, tightening his fist. "Oppa, please..." She whined as she tried to loosen his grip. 

   "I'll not letting your hand go until you give me the right reason why we should breakup." Doojoon flares at her meanwhile she just kept quiet. Scare and feel sorry at the same time. Knowing Doojoon for more than 10 years, she knew that Doojoon wont acted like that unless something is disturbing him. 

     "I'm really really sorry oppa... But my feeling toward you has vanish. I dont feel our love anymore..." She lowered her voice by the end of her words. "Wait.. You dont have any feeling...to me..anymore?" Doojoon let off her hand and stare confusedly at her slow nodding."Are...are you meeting another guy, bae?" 

-FLASHBACK END-