Chapter 5

I'll Back Off, But Will You Be Alright?

 In a Graphic Studio in K College.

  "Hey Mini.. Busy?" Woohyun popped out by the door while plastered his silly grin on his face, leisurely makes his way into the studio. 

  "Yahhh.. Namu, what are you doing in here? Aren't you supposed to go to work right now?" Minmi gives him a surprise looks as she watched him walking in her direction. 

  "Its Saturday, halmeoni.. Half day work." Woohyun knocks her head lightly before he take a seat beside her. Giggling. 

  "Oh right.. Saturday.." She muttered, nodding while rubs her head lightly. 

  "Wait... Its afternoon already?!" Minmi widened her eyes at him, then she glances at the wall clock. Almost 3?! "Well.. Thats explained why my tummy is keep growling.." Minmi rubs her stomach as her lips is formed a small, light pout. 

 Woohyun, in other hand, just giving her a light gaze, smiling widely. This girl and her aegyo again... 

   "Yahh... What are you doing?" Woohyun come back to his sense and lifts his eyebrow as he see Minmi munches some cookies. 

  "What else do you see? I'm eating.." Minmi continue stuffed while do some researches on her laptop. 

  Woohyun just shook his head, then exhaled lightly. "Yahh... Are you really that busy??" 

  "Well.. Mr Nam, my semester just started 2 weeks ago, and I already got these bunches of projects... You think?" Minmi glanced to her side, showing a few piles of her books, files and papers. 

  "Whoahh... I didn't know that learning interior designing will be this a lot of hardwork..." Woohyun study one of the book, feeling amazed. 

  "Well yeah... of course it is. You're engineering kid, what would you know." Woohyun giggles on her statement before he put the book and take the laptop then shut it down. 

  "Yahhh... I was using that..." She scowled while glaring to death at him. 

  "Not for now sweetie. Right now, you're coming with me to have a proper lunch." Woohyun this time grabs her hand then step out of the studio and the college and off they go to a restaurant. 

-----

 In a chinese restaurant.

  "You know you still need to take care of your health, no matter how busy you are..." Woohyun starts nagging once the food is served. 

  "Its important to have proper meal on proper time..." Woohyun keeps his talk on meanwhile she starts puffing her cheeks. 

  "Aiisshh... This nagging harabeoji.." She clicked her tongue, narrowing her eyes while gives him a when-will-you-stop look. 

   And without any warn, she received a slight knock from him. "Yahh... I'm nagging for your own good tho..." Woohyun glares at her, watching her pouting while rubbing the hit spot. 

   Minmi took a glimpse on him after the hit and was about to say something before he interrupted with another speech. 

   Minmi huff, knitting her eyebrows together, her sights shot directly into his. "Aiishh... I get it, okay?? Now will you stop blabbering and let me enjoying our date comfortably?? Geez..." 

  Woohyun cant help but to laugh at her statement. "Date?? Yahh... Is this how you're asking me to pay your lunch??" 

  "Well.. either its a date or not, you still have to pay them, since I left my purse at the studio." Minmi look at him for a moment while flashing an innocent smile before continue digs in her meal. 

  "Tchh.. like I dont know that you left it on purpose..."

   "I am not, Nam Woohyun." Both of them laugh and continue enjoying their so call date peacefully. 

   Soon enough, their moment were distracted by Woohyun's phone.Minmi can still hear Woohyun curses even in his lowest voice before he pick up the call. "Ohh... Hyung..." Woohyun said while he look at her. 

  "Uhmm... I'm eating right now, hyung.. ㅋㅋㅋ Yeahh... I know hyung. But I'm having another lunch because my..' Woohyun paused, take another glimpse on her, before continue, 'my companion need me for her late lunch. Lol, its nothing like that hyung.. Hahaha, arasseo, hyung. See you later. Bye'  

  "So... companion huh?" Minmi asked after Woohyun hang up the call. 

  "Yes, uri companion." Woohyun grins cheekily. 

  "Aigoo..." Minmi squint her eyes at him. "Here comes Greasy Woohyun." 

  "But isnt I'm your partner, greasyboy? Why did you changed to companion??" She asked after her laugh is slowdown. 

   Woohyun in other hand just keep laughing and shaking his head. "Lets hurry clear this things up or you'll be late to finish your assignment." 

   Minmi again squint her eyes at him then pokes his arm. "Yahh.. pabo.. are you trying to hide something from me?" 

  "Nothing shorty." Woohyun grins innocently. "Now Kaja." Both of them go and pay the bills before drive back to the college. 

-----

In front of K College. 

   "Woohyun-ahh.. thanks a lot again for today. I know we were just having lunch for our date, but I really enjoyed myself. Its one of my best date ever greasyboy." 

   "Really kiddo??" Woohyun brighten his eyes. "Well. No doubt that I'm in same level as Doojoon hyung, right Mini??" Woohyun pretends fixing his bangs. 

    Minmi giggles upon hearing that. "Yes you are Nam Woohyun. And thank you. You just inspired me for my project. Okay, drive carefully. Bye." Minmi kiss Woohyun's cheek before stepping out of his car. 

   Woohyun stunned for a while before he waved and bids her goodbye happily. 

   After a moment, he grabs his phone then redial the number. "Ahh.. Hyung.. Sorry for taking so long.. Should we meet now? At the same place?" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER ㅠ.ㅠ 

AND I AM SO SORRY IF YOU GUYS DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS CHAPTER QAQ 

And sorry for not having Yoon Doojoon in this chapter~ :3 

Not sure about this but I'll promise I'll make his appearance would be tingling your heart for next chapter.~ -grins awkwardly-