Making Them Proud.

Your Eyes; Its You

Two years later...

 

"Annyonghaseyo, 4BG1 innida!"

Screams filled the whole set of Music Bank as 4BG1 proceeded to start off their song to mark their debut, Yongwonhi.  As their charisma filled up the stage with the lights dazzling each and every one of them, the Super Junior hyungs watched from backstage in the waiting room.

"Look, they're screaming for them!"  Leeteuk commented excitedly, his face animated as he watched his dongsaengs performed for the first time.

Kangin leaned forward, his eyes taking in the banners people made for the group, while nudging Kibum slightly.

"Aren't you slightly, well, jealous?"

Kibum rolled his eyes while Kyuhyun burst out into explosive laughter while the rest of the members chuckled.  "Aish, hyung!"

She stood there awkwardly, her eyes trying to take in each and every member of the group that she had been assigned to.  Her face frowned in concentration as she tried to remember when and how exactly her senior had been part of Super Junior.  Well, she thought reluctantly, there are a lot of KIm Kibums in the world other than her senior.

A voice made her jump.  "Won't you care to sit down?  Choi Siwon, ever the gentleman of Super Junior.

She shook her head, unable to speak.

"You must!" Donghae exclaimed, pulling her towards the sofa.  "It won't do to treat KIbum's godsister like this!"

"Yah, Donghae," KIbum called out, unable to believe what he was hearing.

"You're older than him right, sunbae?" she asked, a smile forming at her lips.

He nodded.  "And please, just call me oppa."

"You!"  she exclaimed.  "Yah, is that how you treat your oppas?  You call them by name?"

Kyuhyun chuckled as he moved aside for her to sit down as Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Listen, you junior, you're in my place now."

Heechul turned to him with an evil smile on his face.  "Kibum, do you mind...  if I chase her?"

He looked up at him.  "You wouldn't, hyung.  She's not your type."

"You mean she's your type, then?"

Twelve different laughters echoed through the room as Kibum looked away, frustration clouding his features.

"And that was 4BG1, SM's new maknae group, with their single, Hwaiting!" the emcee announced as 4BG1 bowed with large grins to their audience.

Leeteuk smiled happily, knowing that the fans were extremely supportive of his dongsaengs, reaching out to hug them as they entered the room, the rest of the members laughing and surrounding them with cheers and shouts.

A distance away, a pair of eyes looked at the maknae of the debut group with a sneer on his face.  "I will have you, one day."


"Oppa!  OPPA!"

The members of Super Junior smiled widely at their fans as they walked out of the production building, 4BG1 behind them.  They were going back to their dorm room to rest before taking on another schedule.

Siwon had his hand lightly on Yasmin's arm as he hurried her forward, Yesung on her other side as they knew what was going to happen.  From the right, a stiletto heel flew past as he pulled her back, shock on his face as Yesung bent down to pick the shoe up before giving it to security.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

Siwon smiled comfortingly at her.  "You really are a pabo, Yasmin, the attack was meant for you."

Sadness clouded her face as she tried to pull his arm away.  "As I said, oppa you're risking your face for me."

Yesung placed a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it softly. "You're our dongsaeng, remember?  Our most official dongsaeng.  Whatever happens, we'll protect you, even if its from those crazy fans."

She smiled up at him.  "I know oppa.  That's why I feel so bad."

SIwon chuckled as he locked eyes with Yesung, registering the meaning behind each other's expressions.


"I'm sorry Unnie, I didn't want him to do this."

Tiffany ruffled her hair.  "I know, dongsaeng, but he's too much of a gentleman to not do this."

"That's why you like him right, unnie?" she teased, her eyes sparkling.

Haehyun laughed as he popped his head into the lounge, Siwon behind him.

"And that's my cue to go," she got up hurriedly, laughing.  "I'll see you around unnie!"

Haehyun chuckled as he offered his hand to Yasmin.  "Shall we go?"

She laughed and swatted him good-naturedly as they walked off to the dance room, talking animatedly.

Tiffany looked up at her boyfriend of six months.  "I saw the broadcast," she said softly, pulling him close to inspect his face for any damage.

He sighed.  "You know how it is.  She's our dongsaeng, and those fans are really getting...  too much."

She nodded, looking beyond his shoulder and seeing Kyuhyun with Seohyun walking towards the coffee cafe together.  She chuckled to herself as Siwon turned to look at what caught her eyes.  "Ahh, those two..."  he laughed.  "When will they finally manage to notice they're right for each other?"


Dylan uttered a curse as he arrived at the recording room, flustered and sweaty after battling out with his hyungs in the dance room.  I shouldn't have skipped some of the practices, he thought resignedly, the hyungs are getting better.  What made his mood wose was that once he arrived, the first thing that he had seen was Haehyun brushing Yasmin's hair away from her face as she leaned sleeping against the wall.

"Somebody should apparently keep his hands to himself," he muttered as he walked towards them.

"I heard that, hyung," Kichul appeared besides him, falling in step and waiting for his reaction.

Dylan smacked him.  "Aish!  I'm only three months older than you, did you have to call me that?"

Yekyung chuckled as he walked over to the five of them, intending to join in as well.  "Yes, hyung."

"You - "

"What's so funny?"

He lowered his arm.  "No, nothing," he muttered, his face a curious blank as she stretched out and started warming up.

"Good grief hyung, are you a chicken?"

Dylan elbowed his dongsaengs as they broke out into laughter.

"You know hyung, Kibum hyung has his eye on her, so you better make a move soon," chuckled Haehyun before he went over with the others to where Yasmin was and started stretching.

Dylan looked after him, stumped.  Kibum hyung, Super Junior's Kim Kibum?

None of my business, right?

Right?


His eyes widened as he listened to what they had to say about her schedule. 

Tomorrow, no schedule, she was planning to go shopping...  Perhaps alone or with her sunbaes.

He laughed inwardly as his face became a smooth picture of calmness.

"We all want this right?"  He traced her features on the picture as a loud "yes" resonated around the room.

"So shall we begin?"  Approval from the room, laughter from some of the people there.

Tomorrow, tomorrow you will be mine...  And he himself too, joined in the laughter.


 

I'm sorry if this was a lousy chapter, I did this after completing my Chemistry exam which fried my brain cells.

Thank you xernielaii & supergeneration232 for being the first two to subscribe to this story ^^

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and do comment so that I can improve :D