Stalker Protector

Your Eyes; Its You

She walked out of the building, a cap hiding her features.  She had no schedule for the day and decided to go shopping.  It had been a long time since she went shopping after debuting.

"Yasmin!"

She smiled brightly at her sunbaes who was about to go into the building and spotted her.

"Jonghyun oppa, Changmin oppa."

Changmin looked at the fans outside the gate, jostling one another.

"You're going out like that?"

She nodded, chuckling as she guessed what Changmin was trying to say.

Jonghyun nudged him.  "Didn't we just walked in like that?"

"Yeah but this is different, Jong."

"Tell me exactly how its different."

An amused smile formed on Yasmin's face as they stared at each other, then broke out into different laughters.  She patted Jonghyn's shoulder and smiled up at Changmin.

"Don't worry oppa, I'll be fine.  I doubt anyone will want to attack me since I'm going incognito."

"Kichul and Haehyun not coming with you?"

"Anyo, they have a... schedule," she frowned, still unsure if they really had a schedule.

Jonghyun registered the meaning in Changmin's eyes.

"Okay, take care of yourself dongsaeng, see you later!"

"Arraso oppas," she called back, walking fast.

The two sunbaes watched her walked away, before hurrying into the building for their practice session.


Luna was in the lounge room listening to her music, her eyes closed, deep in thought.

"Oppa, would you bring down that star for me?" she asked during their performance of Trot Song.

The two of them had brought much laughter to the studio and audience with their added drama to the song.

"Luna-ah, oppa will bring down the moon for you!" he proclaimed loudly into the mike.

"Chinjja?"  she replied, acting shocked.  "Oppa!"

And then, when the song had ended, he had placed an arm around her shoulder and she leaned on his chest, his head on top of hers for the ending scene.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

Luna's eyes opened and she smiled at Onew.  "Nothing oppa, I was just thinking about something."

He laughed as he sat on the couch across from her, watching her close her eyes and studying her features.

Luna...  Ever since the two of them had dueted together, he couldn't get her out of her mind.

And she was pretty cute.

He sighed and turned his vision to the scenery behind her.  If only she feel the same way...


It was close to evening time.  Minho looked up sharply as the bell in the training room sounded, as his hyungs got to their feet as well.

Donghae grabbed his phone from the floor but before he could press the numbers, Ryeowook came running into the room two doors away.

"Someone pressed the pendant," Kyuhyun muttered, taking off his sweaty shirt and changing into a new one.

Changmin nodded, his fingers snapping his watch deftly onto his wrist.

"Hyung, we need to go to the TAW room now," Yesung stated, as his footsteps pounded out of the room and two doors down.

Hankyung nodded as he quickly motioned for his dongsaengs to move out of the room and into the TAW room to gather together, before shutting the door and running lightly towards it.

Ryeowook and Kichul were there, tapping away on some keys on the laptop.

Haehyun, standing behind Yesung, leaned forward to get a closer look.

The members were all tensed up, nervous and full of anticipation.  This was the first time that the pendant had been pressed by someone, and now they were trying to find out who was in need of help and where was that person at.

The picture of Yasmin popped up besides the blue pendant which was emitting a bright glow.

"Kichul, Jonghyun, prepare the cars, we'll go down soon."

Kichul nodded and took off quickly with Jonghyun hot on his heels as he slammed the door, running down to the carpark quickly.

Ryeowook nodded to himself as his phone vibrated, closing it shut as he read off the address to them.

"Eight people tops," he hurriedly said, as the members dashed out, ready for action.

"Let's roll."


She had been walking for hours.  Thank goodness she had been wearing shoes instead of heels.

The good thing was, she hadn't seen anything she liked and wanted to buy, thus saving baggage.

The bad thing was, she had no weapons she could use against them.

Yasmine sighed inwardly as her fingers closed against the blue pendant around her neck.

"Use it whenever you're in danger," her manager had told her.

Now, surrounded by eight men, her instincts told her to press onto the pendant, and she felt the softening of the material before she released her hands.

How could I be so stupid, she chided herself.  Why didn't I notice them following me?

She could have kicked herself.  Unaware of the timing, unaware of how dark it was becoming, unaware that there were four men following her.  She had quickened her pace as she sensed that there were people following her, but she thought they were just silent fans.  And then, when she neared the middle of the alley, four men stepped in front of her, blocking her way.

Pabo, Yasmine, she scolded herself, and as she whirled around she felt the fear rising in .  Four more men were behind her.

"You're Yasmin aren't you?"

"You got the wrong girl," she said softly.

Two of the men inched closer, the others falling behind their flanks.

"Say what?"

"Dont - don't come near me!"

The men chuckled as they slowly stepped forward.  "And who are you to say that, my dear?"

She stepped back slowly, and she could sense an opening in the back of the alley.  She mentally calculated her chance of running for it.

"GET HER!"

The first one stalked forward like a prey, and in the light she could see the knife glinting.

She turned and ran, wanting to scream but no sound came out.

"You'll be mine," the one closest to her hissed loudly,

None of them noticed the two cars that drove up and blocked the way out of the alley.  The dark light provided enough camouflage.

She stopped in her tracks and turned around, turning her face to the right as she felt an arm grabbed her.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

Changmin yelled as he slammed into the first attacker.

She lifted her head up, shock flitting across her features.

"Oppa?" she whispered.

Kyuhyun appeared in front of her, his stance protective as he crouched and growled at the attackers.

"Yasmin, let's go," Siwon had his arm around her, and he bundled a coat around her.  Siwon tapped Kyuhyun on the shoulder, a signal, and he launched himself at the closest attacker.

He hurried her into one of the cars, Kichul at the driver's seat.  "Kichul, get her out of here." he insisted, before whirling around to join in the fight.

Kichul manouevered the car out gracefully, as he sped off.


"You dare to touch our dongsaeng!" Donghae snarled as he knocked over a guy and grabbed him, cracking his ribs.

Changmin feinted to the right as a wild punch missed him by inches.

"Come on, I'm sure you got better than that!" he taunted, before swiping him under his feet.

Siwon had knocked out two of the attackers, and was helping Yesung with another two.

A growl came out of Hankyung as he chased after the attacker furthest from them, Kyuhyun hot behind before launching himself.

MInho and Jonghyun were fighting together, their faces filled with heat and sweat.

The alley was silent with the exception of grunts, growls, snarls and hisses as the fight continued.

This was the other side of SM, the brawn side of the male artistes.  They had been training for this type of stuffs.

"Pour the water into their mouth," Hankyung murmured softly, "just one capful will do."

They were just about finished when Ryeowook came running towards them.

"We gotta go, the police are here," he whispered.

"They'll be fine, their memories will be wiped clean," Changmin stated as Hankyung looked around to detect if anything associated with them were left.

"Let's go."