Sequel

It starts here, it ends here.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week has passed after Gayoon’s and Hyuna’s relationship ended. Hyuna didn’t attend school for the whole week and honestly, Gayoon felt weird without Hyuna by her side. She felt frustrated because everyone has been asking about their relationship as they were no longer seen being together like a week before.

Gayoon always sleeps in class, her parents came down to school 3 out of 5 days because her homeroom teacher got complaints about Gayoon sleeping in classes, or skipping classes. Jiyoon tried helping her best friend but Gayoon didn’t want Jiyoon to affect her studies because of her.

On the other hand, Hyuna shut herself down from the world and all she does at home is cry. In just a week, Hyuna has lost 5KG. Seeing how worn out she was, Hyuna’s mom was really worried about her.

Jihyun and Sohyun tried talking to Gayoon about going to Hyuna’s house but being the bad girl she is, Gayoon acted like she didn’t care at all. She felt bad because it was all her fault.

One day during lunch break, Gayoon stayed in the classroom and looked at the empty table beside hers. The table where Hyuna used to use it. She looks at the doodling done by Hyuna and herself. There were things like “Heo Gayoon pabo!”, “Gayoon jjang~”, “Gayoon is mine!”. Full of Hyuna’s love words.

Gayoon found herself missing Hyuna a lot, more than she imagined she would be. She never imagined herself to be missing Hyuna’s presence so much.

“Gayoonie! I bought some buns for you.” Interrupting Gayoon’s thoughts, Jiyoon walked towards her holding a packet of buns and a piece of bread hanging on .

Gayoon sighed and took over the buns, “Jiyoonie, how many times must I tell you to not eat like this? Behave more like a girl.” She nagged her best friend.

“I only act like this in front of you Gayoonie!” Jiyoon replied in her aegyo voice just so Gayoon would stop nagging.

“Are you sure you’re okay, from the Hyuna’s incident, Gayoonie?” Jiyoon approached the topic carefully.

Though Gayoon acted like she doesn’t care, her eyes gave it all out. Gayoon decided that there is no need for her to act in front of her best friend because Jiyoon can see right through her. She decided to tell Jiyoon how she really feels.

“Jiyoon… I actually miss Hyuna a lot. You’re right; I fell in love with her.” Gayoon said and Jiyoon was shocked that Gayoon is so honest.

“Then be a girl Gayoon, go look for Hyuna, don’t hurt her or let her get hurt anymore, she really needs you now.” Jiyoon gave the most sincere eyes she could give.

“…Okay, I’ll go her house and look for her.”

“Do you want me to find out Hyuna’s address from Jihyun or Sohyun?” Jiyoon offered help.

“Let’s go look for them together Jiyoonie.” Gayoon said and pulled her best friend out of the classroom.

 

[Cafeteria]

 

“Should we ask Gayoon if she can make a trip to Hyuna’s house? I mean, Hyuna won’t even talk to her mother.” Jihyun suggested but Sohyun is pissed with Gayoon for making Hyuna so sad.

“No! You better not find that if not I’ll kill you.” Sohyun warned her friend.

“Ya! Don’t call Gayoon that, I think she’s quite nice.”

“Jihyun, Sohyun!” The two girls turned to the source of voice.

“Gayoonie?” Jihyun said.

“Who says you can call Gayoon Gayoonie?! I’m the only one who can call her that!” See, what I mean by Jiyoon being so friend jealous and overprotective…

“Hahaha, I’m sorry.” Jihyun laughed and Gayoon was embarrassed.

“Don’t mind her, she’s a little crazy.” Gayoon smiled to Jihyun for the first time.

“You little ! Why are you here?!” Sohyun pointed at Gayoon.

“You’re the little !” Jiyoon pointed back.

“SHUT UP!”
“SHUT UP!”

Both Gayoon and Jihyun shouted at their friends.

“Jihyun, may I know Hyuna’s address? I’ll make a trip there… I just want to make sure she’s doing well.” Gayoon said.

“Great! That’s what I’m exactly thinking. I thought of asking if you can go to her house to check on her since you’re probably the only person who can talk to her.”

“Jihyun! Don’t give her Hyuna’s address!” Sohyun showed her angry face.

“Ya… Don’t do that, you look like an angry bird, no offense.” Gayoon said. Jiyoon and Jihyun laughed loudly.

“It’s an offense! I don’t like you!” Sohyun puffed her cheeks.

“I don’t like you either. See you around sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter