Final.

It starts here, it ends here.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the students’ lunch break, Hyuna and her best friends Sohyun and Jihyun are at the café having some latte. Hyuna looks around randomly and saw her crush, Heo Gayoon. Gayoon is a very popular badass student in the school. Even the principal in this school can’t control her. Hyuna’s ideal type has always been Gayoon, the bad girl type.

“Hyuna! Jihyun and I are having a bet.” Sohyun said and Hyuna turns around, facing her friends at last.

“Kwon Sohyun! It’s only you, I’m not in this.” Jihyun slaps Sohyun’s arm but the baby faced girl put a finger to her lips, telling Jihyun to keep quiet.

“What?” Hyuna asked casually.

“We dare you to make Gayoon date you by next Monday, for two weeks.” Sohyun said.

“Wtf Sohyun?! I’m not doing it.” Hyuna frowned. She enjoys having a crush, just being able to see Gayoon in school every day is enough for her. Besides, Hyuna is sure that she is not Gayoon’s type, so she won’t even look at her.

“I told you Jihyun, Hyuna’s just a little girl.” Sohyun smirks.

“YA! Call! I’ll do it. What are we betting on?” Hyuna finally agreed.

“If you can’t get Gayoon to date you by next Monday, you have to run one round around the school campus,” Sohyun said.

“Oh well, I thought what bet could it be, it’s just running.” Hyuna flips her hair.

Sohyun adds what she hasn’t add, “.”

“ run?!” Hyuna’s eyeballs look like they were going to drop out any time.

“Sohyun! That’s too much!” Angel Jihyun slaps Sohyun’s arm again.

‘It’s too late to regret now… Ugh.’

“Okay call!” Hyuna said confidently, “but what if the both of you lose?”

“Then Jihyun and I will listen to you like we’re your dogs for a week.” Sohyun replied.

“Call.”

‘Those three girls… They’re talking like I can’t hear them. Fine, I’ll play with you.”

-

The next week in school, Hyuna always stayed in class on purpose and told her best friends that she has to carry out the dare slowly. She even sat beside Gayoon in class. Gayoon of course knew what’s up Hyuna’s sleeves and decided to play along.

“Gayoonie~ let’s go eat lunch together.” Hyuna said cutely.

“Okay, let’s go.” Gayoon took the initiative to slip her fingers into Hyuna’s. Hyuna didn’t know what that means.

Gayoon led Hyuna to a corridor where not many people will go. Hyuna didn’t know where Gayoon was bringing her but decided to trust her and just follow along.

“Gayoonie, why did you bring me here?” Hyuna asks as Gayoon stopped walking.

“Be my girlfriend Hyuna. I love you.” Gayoon held Hyuna’s waist and pulled her closer.

“Y—you love me?” Hyuna stuttered.

“Yes. I love you all along, but I was afraid you would reject me because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter