~2~

The Legends

Tao’s POV

There’s a weight on my shoulders that gets heavier by the second. My heart is currently being ripped apart with claws of sadness. Why? Why did they leave? I needed them. They are my brothers. Who is going to train me now.

As I entered Sehun’s room the floodgates opened. Not being being able to hold them back any longer, hot tears streamed down my face. A sob racked my body as I clasped to the ground. But the ground never came.

I’m dreaming right. This must be a dream. Kris and Luhan never left and I didn’t hit the ground because my subconscious won't let me. Right?

I opened my eyes half expecting to be back in my own bed in China. To my dismay, thats not where I currently find myself. Tears keep flowing my face as my whole body goes limp. Why am I still not hitting the ground? Oh no I didn’t accidently stop time again.

I took in my surroundings and saw the clock ticking away. Thats when I noticed…. Someone’s holding me. I spun around, finally taking control of my body again, to come face to face with Sehun.

“Hey,” he said softly. “Don’t cry. We will figure this out.”  I burrowed my face in the crook of his neck and sighed.

“Everything’s gonna be okay little one,” he said my back.

    I pulled away to look at him, “Little one? Last I checked I’m older than you.”

He chuckled ruffling my hair, “Thats the Tao I know. Now lets get some sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow.”

    I looked around the room forming a lump in my throat. There’s only one bed. Everyone knows I like Sehun, well everyone but him. I could never go forward with my feelings, for the fact that he protects in Korea and I protect in China. It would never work out. We both crawled into bed me staying as far from him as possible. Soon sleep drifted over my conscience bringing me under the dark cloud.

    

    I can’t stop. something or someone is behind me getting closer with each step. I collapsed to the ground when I stumbled on a protruding tree root. I tried to get up but the cloaked figure grabbed me with claw like hands.  

“Please,” I begged as he shoved me up against a tree. “Please don’t hurt me.” I looked up to see a gruesome like face but there’s nothing. Just blackness inside the dark hood. My stomach clenched in fear, what kind of creature is this?

“Look at how you tremble,” the creature rasped. “Your heart is racing in fear but, why? You don’t know what I am, how do you know I’m going to hurt you?”

    I think he’s expecting me to answer but my mouth can’t form any words.

“Pathetic,” It continued. “All of you humans are afraid of the unknown. If you only knew how leaving this world would be then you would be fearless.” It raised a taloned hand to my chest. “Too bad you are already afraid of the unknown world of death like everyone else. You could have been of use to me.”

    With those words he clawed my chest penetrating the skin. I couldn’t hear anything but my own screaming as it ripped my heart out, sending me to the unknown.



 

  

    

Sorry this chapter is so short again I'll make them longer soon I just need to get the plot up and running :) 

THANKS FRO READING!!