~1~

The Legends

The six boys are hunkered down snuggle together with piles of blankets. Everything in the cabin is peaceful and comfortable.

BANG!!

The door smacked open when for boys came barging in. All six on the couch flinched at the loud sound but, slowly sit up and greeted for newcomers.

"What are you doing here?" The leader of the six asked the other for legends. After a few moments one of the four spoke up.

"Suho," Lay said. "They're gone."

"Gone, who's gone?"

"Kris and Luhan, they both left without a word." The six gasped in shock and terror.

It's getting stronger. Tearing people apart and lust and anger, out and feasting on their souls. Stealing what was once good making it your worse nightmare. With one spark it can destroy the world, and it's not good that it has them.

"How did this happen?" Sehun the youngest legend asked.

"We don't know," Chen spoke up.

"I didn't even know it was that strong, I mean it took both of them with no warning. What are we going to do?" Tao spoke before breaking down into tears of agony.

"Let's just calm down for a while while I make some food. You can put your box with ours in the chest over there," Kyungsoo pointed to the chest by the end of the couch.

He walked over and open the chest. The cool metal of the lock sent shivers down his spine and the rough wood almost give him splinters. Hinges pierced ears as they were forced open. He gently put the dull colored box next to the pastel shoebox. Once safely inside, he close the chest joining the others to eat.

What's so special about those boxes. It's not like they have the power to stop the descending evil. They can't fix the chaos that has been born or put an end to the misery.

No the boxes can't, but what's inside the boxes can. The seeds of life created by all things good. Twelve legends blessed with the curse of protecting the Savior in the utterly ordinary boxes.

 

After eating legends plopped back on the couches to discuss their game plan.

"First things first," Suho began. "You're staying here. It's too dangerous for you for to go back to China."

"But where will we stay?" Tao asked.

"We will have to share rooms. Tao you can stay with Sehun, Lay you can stay with me, Chen and Xiumin, you too can take the spare room. It's already late so let's all get some sleep and we can look at the problem with fresh eyes.

The now ten legends, said they're good nights and lazily went to each of the shared rooms.