002 ✔

— Messaging You My Heart ✔

Bcyle

After a long day of classes, Xiumin can only sigh sorrowfully because he's confused and it felt like his brain is overheating. Just then, he remembered Haera's promise in teaching him. Xiumin hesitated while staring at the "Haera" contact number. He don't know why he's acting like this and he's still thinking about what to start the conversation with. 

"Oh damn it, I'm just gonna go ahead and say hi," Xiumin typed in a simple 'hi' and sent it. 

xiumin: hi : )
haera: oh hey : > 

Haera replied in a split second and it startled Xiumin a little. The cute smiley face made Xiumin smile a little. 

xiumin: so, about the stuff the teacher taught today?
haera: oh yeah, so where do you wanna meet up?
xiumin: anywhere is fine actually : )
haera: the library, maybe?
xiumin: yeah, that's nice, but i don't exactly know where the library is heheh
haera: oh don't worry, we have the same class tomorrow right? we'll just leave together and i'll bring you to the library
xiumin: um but i'm not free tomorrow
haera: is friday fine then? 
xiumin: how about thursday?
haera: i have dance practice on thursday hahah sry
xiumin: oh, hmm i have stuff to do on friday tho
haera: oh dear, how about i'll just teach you before class starts?
xiumin: is there enough time? 
haera: we'll make time i guess, or how about i just teach you here?
xiumin: yeah i guess that's fine

haera: so what he said just now is

After about an hour of Xiumin scrunting on his phone screen, and Haera rapidly typing on her phone, they finally finished their 'study sessions'. 

"Wow, I guess Haera's grades are really good. She's smart," Xiumin smiled. 

-

Xiumin strolled through the hallways, reaching the classroom soon. Coincidently, he bumped into Haera. They smiled while walking in the classroom together. They were the first ones to reach the class and Xiumin wondered if it's okay to sit in one of the seats. 

"Is it actually okay for me to sit in one of seats? Since I'm the new student and all and I don't want to seem rude-" 

"Just sit wherever you want, no one is going to hate on you if you arrive early and choose a seat," Haera chuckled. "Plus, there's no names on the seats, we can sit wherever we want."

Xiumin smiled while taking a seat beside Haera. "So, anymore things you want to ask me? We still have about ten minutes before class starts," Haera said.

"To be honest, I in maths, so no matter how you explain it to me, I'll still be in a confused state," Xiumin chuckled nervously.

"I'm actually the same, I in maths too but I can't risk to fail or anything so yeah, just study everyday," Haera laughed a little. 

After that, a silence enveloped them. Haera took out her books and study for a while on them. Soon, the class started and ended and they parted ways again.