Seventh & Eighth Meetings (U-Kiss + SuJu + SS501 + DBSK)

Online Meeting

Seventh meeting

i.killed.the.maknae has signed in

chubby.bear has signed in

i.killed.the.maknae : hey bro! wazzup~?

chubby.bear : O.O something happened to my bb joonie?

i.killed.the.maknae : *evil smile* nooo…he just fell off a cliff…mwahahaha…

chubby.bear : omoooo~! what should I do?

i.killed.the.maknae : nothing…he’s dead… >=D

still.alive has signed in

chubby.bear : oh…my poor little friend…T_T now I will never see him again…who will protect now my teddy bear from the evil horse?

still.alive : hey hyung~!

chubby.bear : I can still hear his voice… T_T

still.alive : hyung?

i.killed.the.maknae : O.O I thought you were dead!

still.alive : I survived *victorious smile*

chubby.bear : maknaeee~! 8D  I missed you sooooo much! *hugs*

i.killed.the.maknae : damn it…I should’ve used something better…

still.alive : what hyung? disappointed? did u want me dead? *puppy eyes*

i.killed.the.maknae : me?haha *awkward laugh* nooo…btw why did you change ur username? I liked the “i.luv.my.bro” better …

still.alive : ki bummie said that it’s embarrassing … I guess he won’t accept my luv T_T

i.killed.the.maknae : who would accept ur luv? tsk…wtv I’m going…I’ve got better things to do…mwahahaha…

i.killed.the.maknae has signed off

chubby.bear : hey joonie did you see my teddy bear? *puppy eyes* it was here just a moment ago…and where’s the wicked horse?

still.alive : I haven’t hyung…scroll up… and btw do you love me? *batting eyelashes*

chubby.bear : oh nooo~! that beast…and how could I love you when you didn’t stop him? *cries*

chubby.bear has signed off

u.wanna.kiss.bummie has signed in

still.alive : I guess jungminnie was right…nobody loves me … *runs to the corner and cries*

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : you just realized?

still.alive : bummieeeeeee~ *hugs*

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : off!

still.alive : *pouts*

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : *pouts*

still.alive : why are you pouting?

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : why are you pouting?

still.alive : what are you? a mirror?

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : what are you? a mirror?

still.alive : hmmm *devilish smile* … I love you!

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : I don’t  >8D

still.alive : I’m telling ummaaaaaaaaa~!

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : yaah! wait…wait…wait…

still.alive : why should I?

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : have you seen jungmin hyung?

still.alive : why? do you want to give him carrots? hmph ! and they say a younger brother should stay by his hyung’s side…

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : that’s what I’m doing! I’m helping my favourite hyung with his evil plan about getting rid of my not so favourite hyung…

still.alive : *death glare* I don’t love you anymore!

still.alive has signed off

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : finally! now I can prepare his surprise birthday party … hyung…dongsaeng you can come out now!

u.kiss.playboy has unhidden himself/herself

kiss.u.i.won has unhidden himself/herself

alvin4ever has unhidden himself/herself

u.kiss.playboy : this thing is cool!

alvin4ever : I know! now I can silently read what kiseopie is talkin’ with soohyunie… this is going to be phun!

kiss.u.i.won : hyung! what’s with that nickname?

alvin4ever : it’s the best, isn’t it?

kiss.u.i.won : no, it’s not!

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : eli is gelous~! eli is gelous~! hahaha~~~…

kiss.u.i.won : I’m not! it’s just unfair for kevin…maybe he feels…!

alvin4ever : rofl so hard right now …

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : tell me about it =)))

u.kiss.playboy : I don’t feel …I feel loved *blushing*

alvin4ever : *kiss*

kiss.u.i.won : yaaah~! don’t touch kevin!

u.kiss.playboy : *puppy eyes* do you love me eli?

kiss.u.i.won : call me oppa! :>

u.kiss.playboy : *shy*

kiss.u.i.won : trust oppa!

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : yah! stop this okey? it’s making me sick! you are here cuz I want help with my bro’s party…

alvin4ever : so…what do we have to do?

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : well…he likes…I don’t know…we should just do whatever comes to our minds and we all agree with it…

kiss.u.i.won : it’s your brother! wth? you live in the same house and you don’t know what his likes are?

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : he likes girls…

alvin4ever : wow you’re a genius! we all like girls!

u.kiss.playboy : so nobody likes me? *sobs*

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : you’re not a girl so I guess…

u.kiss.playboy : I hate you! no dinner for you!

u.kiss.playboy has signed off

kiss.u.i.won : yah! why did you say that?

alvin4ever : he wanted to do spaghetti tonight! it’s  only your fault that I won’t get to eat his famous meal! hmph

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : but…but…you’re gay?

kiss.u.i.won : no wonder that nobody wants to stay with you!

kiss.u.i.won has signed off

alvin4ever : you’re such a rude boy! I won’t help you anymore!

alvin4ever has signed off

cutie.shin.bunny has unhidden himself/herself

cutie.shin.bunny : haha! this is going to be phun! wait until soohyun hyung and kiseop hyung find out about this! you know kevin noona is their weakness!

u.wanna.kiss.bummie : O.O you…you…you little braaat! they won’t cuz you won’t get the chance to tell them!

u.wanna.kiss.bummie has signed off

cutie.shin.bunny : omg…omg…OMG!!! this is bad…under the bed? no! he will check there first…on the balcony? no! too cold…the closet!

cutie.shin.bunny has signed off

 

In the closet…

“Why do I feel like a man who’s hiding from his lover’s husband?”

 

Eighth meeting

U-Know.Jae’s.Love has signed in

super.umma.next.door has signed in

the.fishey.in.the.house has signed in

mickyXsusu has signed in

super.umma.next.door: and if you dare to do that again to my little babies I swear of god that your life will end right there and then…got it muscle boy?

U-Know.Jae’s.Love: ye-yes madam…I mean sir…I mean hyung *shivering*

mickyXsusu: teukie hyung…you shouldn’t go so hard on yunnie…ya’ know that those brats had everything planned right?
cat.lady.hee has signed in

mickyXsusu: ya’ know that time when heehee hyung’s underwear went missing and you found it in hankyung hyung’s room? I had found some in minnie’s room too, but at that time I thought it was only his addiction at fault…

super.umma.next.door: OH MY GOD! I think you’re right…I mean kyubear and changbear spend too much time together…sorry yunho…I didn’t know they had had it planned…

U-Know.Jae’s.Love: no problem hyung…as long those kids will be stopped everything is alright…

cat.lady.hee: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT’S ALRIGHT???!!! it.is.not.alright.at.all!! they should be punished and put in a cage!

the.fishey.in.the.house: who are you? *raising an eyebrow*

cat.lady.hee:  you really can’t tell? *glare* are you hand in hand with the little devils?

mickyXsusu: hyung…don’t be so harsh..donghae is too naïve to do smth against us…

cat.lady.hee: I guess you’re right…but WE need to stop them like….NOW!

super.umma.next.door: *serious face* don’t worry…it is our job, ummas’ job, to lead the children the right ways…I’ll find jae and key…

U-Know.Jae’s.Love: that’s not enough hyung…you must contact all the ummas to make sure everything goes as planned, because they are too powerful with their aegyo skills…

cat.lady.hee: yunnie is right…I’ll call the appas *evil laugh*

the.fishey.in.the.house: hyungs…I think you’re going too far…they’re just kids…*puppy eyes*

super.umma.next.door: *covers face with hands* I have to resist…I must…for our future’s sake…I have to resist those puppy eyes…

cat.lady.hee:  donghae…you may be innocent, but if you are on their side then you are my enemy! is that clear? and stop those freakin’ puppy eyes…you’re killin’ the old man…

the.fishey.in.the.house: *sigh*

super.umma.next.door:  thanks chul…now, what should we do?

U-Know.Jae’s.Love: KILL! KILL! KILL! XD

mickyXsusu: he’s finally saying smth intelligent -_-“

cat.lady.hee: I have to agree with you…

the.fishey.in.the.house: but..but..but if you kill kyunnie who will save my fish from drowning? *puppy eyes*

cat.lady.hee: god damn it! not again those eyes! I told you earlier to stop doing that!

mickyXsusu: dongsaeng…you can’t drown a fish…^.^ who told you that?

the.fishey.in.the.house: hyukkie…he said that I have to save the fish and I did that all day because he kept jumping back in the water…although…I don’t know where hyukkie was :-?

mickyXsusu: I think I do *throwing bambi out the window* that bastard…I’m gonna kill him…

U-Know.Jae’s.Love: oh no! bambi! daddy is coming to help you *jumps out after the toy*

U-know.Jae’s.Love has signed out

cat.lady.hee: is he stupid? god! and what’s with that nickname? it’s pathetic…

mickyXsusu: you just realized?

the.fishey.in.the.house: *cough* look who’s talking about nicknames *cough*

cat.lady.hee: fishey? how long can you hold your breath under water?

mickyXsusu: shouldn’t it be “how fast can you swim?”?

cat.lady.hee: that too…

the.fishey.in.the.house: well I can hold it around forty seconds *thinking* and I can’t swim so good :(

cat.lady.hee: well…I can help you improve…>8D

mickyXsusu: shouldn’t it be “well…you should start learning”?

cat.lady.hee: that too…wait…since when do you read my mind?

mickyXsusu: don’t know….since I read a lot of fanfiction these days?

cat.lady.hee: *laugh* wtf is wrong with you DBSK’s guys? I just heard jaejoong talking about one fanfic yesterday where he and yunho were exchanging saliva…ewww…it’s kinda gross!

the.fishey.in.the.house: hyung…but you do it all the time with siwonnie and hankyung hyung *batting eyelashes*

cat.lady.hee:  this kid…is really asking for it…

super.umma.next.door: but he’s right…we all do it…

cat.lady.hee:  OLD MAN!! did you lay your dirty hands on my slaves???

super.umma.next.door: aish…stop calling me that and I was talking about french kissing! jesus…

mickyXsusu: he’s got a point…

the.fishey.in.the.house: hyung? why is siwonnie taking my shirt off?

mickyXsusu: is he all the time that oblivious? *facepalm*

cat.lady.hee: haha…that’s not even half of…wait? siwon is there? *smirk*

the.fishey.in.the.house: mhmmm…aaah! he bit me!

cat.lady.hee: fishey!!! hands off him right now or I’ll drown your fish!

the.fishey.in.the.house: hyyyuuung~~ but he’s the one that’s…oh..oh..noooo~!

mickyXsusu: what’s wrong with you SuJu guys about drowning fish?

super.umma.next.door: idk…eunhyuk started it and now that’s all they talk about *rolls eyes*

cat.lady.hee: fishey! what’s he doing now?

the.fishey.in.the.house: my…my…zipper…hyuuuung~~ aah…siwonnie? what…?

cat.lady.hee: I’ll kill him!!!

cat.lady.hee has signed out

super.umma.next.door: aish…gotta save those guys…bye yoochun!

super.umma.next.door has signed out

mickyXsusu: and I thought we were the crazy ones….there’s always room for better…

the.fishey.in.the.house: pwahahahahaha *ROFL*

mickyXsusu: what the…?

the.fishey.in.the.house: they fell for it!!!

mickyXsusu: what was that for?

the.fishey.in.the.house: kyunnie promised to buy me a new fish if I buy him time to hide the evidence…isn’t that cool?

mickyXsusu: donghae-ah…you’re the worst…you just killed your hyung for a stupid fish…I’m going to help siwon…naïve my …*growling*

mickyXsusu has signed out

the.fishey.in.the.house: why is everyone using the verb “to kill” today? eh…idc! I’m getting a new fish *dancing around*

the.fishey.in.the.house has signed out