First & Second Meetings (DBSK + SuJu + SHINee)

Online Meeting

First meeting

y.dolphin has signed in

mickyXsusu has signed in

mouse.killer has signed in

mickyXsusu : hey su you know I love you right?

y.dolphin : (#^_^#) hyung…

mickyXsusu : do you want to come to my room and watch something?

y.dolphin : sure…

mouse.killer : yah! keep your hands off my innocent brother…you mouse!

mickyXsusu : but…but…brother-in-law I didn’t do anything…and why a mouse?

mouse.killer : BROTHER-IN-LAW???????? YAH! MICKY YOOCHUN DO YOU WANNA DIE?! don’t you get it? micky mouse…

mickyXsusu : and I was wondering where his username came from… >.>
mouse.killer : YAAAH!

hyuk.haz.dolphin has signed in

hyuk.haz.dolphin : heeey! susu angel you there?

y.dolphin : hi hyung *blush*…I’m not an angel…

hyuk.haz.dolphin : you must have fell from heaven gorgeous come to me and I’ll show you how real heaven looks like… *kiss*

mickyXsusu : hands off my susu!!!

mouse.killer : hands off my bro!!!

mickyXsusu : I’m coming susu I won’t let that thing touch you!

mickyXsusu has signed off

mouse.killer : finally he’s using his brain…hey wait I’m coming too…

mouse.killer has signed off

hyuk.haz.dolphin : oh crap! see you later baby…gtg

hyuk.haz.dolphin has signed off

y.dolphin : huh? what happened? where’s everyone? helloooo? *sobs* they don’t love me anymore…

y.dolphin has signed off

 

Second meeting

naughty.creme.brulee has signed in

U-Know.Jae’s.Love has signed in

naughty.creme.brulee : hey…do ya know why susu was crying? he was running down the hall…

U-Know.Jae’s.Love : yeah... U-Know I don’t know…U-Know…

naughty.creme.brulee : I get it!

devil.maknae.wants.food has signed in

maknae.junior has signed in

maknae.brings.y.back has signed in

maknae.junior : so I think we should take Heechul-hyung’s clothes and just burn them and then say that it was Hankyung-hyung…

maknae.brings.y.back : no…no…too obvious hyung…I think we should order chicken…eat it and then put the leftovers on Onew-hyung’s bed…umma will be so pissed off… >=D

devil.maknae.wants.food : guys…that’s too easy…we should take Yunho-hyung’s collection with Jae’s pictures and throw it away or put on his phone Jae’s picture…that would be epic >=D

U-Know.Jae’s.Love : WHAT??? do you wanna die??? YAH!!! and what’s with all the maknaes around here? is this a revenge plan against your hyungs? YAH!! let’s see what the others will say about this… haha I will tell Heechul >=D THAT would be epic…the three of you will be dead in no time… haha…

naughty.creme.brulee : YAH! Jung Yunho if you do something to my babies oh…you will be the one dead! they’re just kids and they wanna have phun…. and… wait… WHAT?  you have pics of me??? O.O YOU….YOU… me!!!

devil.maknae.wants.food : umma *pouts* I’m so sorry umma please forgive us *puppy eyes* umma… don’t be mad at us…

maknae.junior : DBSK’s umma… hyung is being mean…

maknae.brings.y.back : I’ve never been so scared in my life *sobs* umma…

naughty.creme.brulee : oh…poor babies...

naughty.creme.brulee has signed off

U-Know.Jae’s.Love : Jae wait… I can explain… tsk… you devils… you’re all so deeeeaaaaad… Changmin no nuttela for you for a month and Kyuhyun I’ll post all over the internet that video of you dancing on Miss A’s Bad Girl Good Girl … ohoho and Taemin I will tie you up and take you to Junsu’s parents haha…THIS will be epic… remember you messed with U-KNOW JUNG YUNHO… >=D

super.umma.next.door has signed in

ur.hottest.dream has signed in

devil.maknae.wants.food : ruuuuun…run for your lives :( !!!

maknae.junior : ummaaaaaaaa~ *puppy eyes* he…he…he…said..that….

maknae.brings.y.back : ummaaaaa~ *sobs* hyung … tie me up and… Junsu…. umma!

super.umma.next.door : omo! my baby is traumatized…

ur.hottest.dream : MinMin don’t cry umma is here…shush…

super.umma.next.door : JUNG YUNHO YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET TO YOU!

ur.hottest.dream : JUNG YUNHO YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I GET TO YOU!

U-Know.Jae’s.Love : me and my big mouth!

U-Know.Jae’s.Love has signed off

super.umma.next.door has signed off

ur.hottest.dream has signed off

devil.maknae.wants.food : it looks like our plan worked >:D

maknae.junior : yup! this is sooo fun =)))

maknae.brings.y.back : what plan? I thought…I…you…

maknae.junior : sorry taemin-ssi…we didn’t tell you cuz if we did you wouldn’t have cried…

devil.maknae.wants.food : don’t worry dongsaeng…I’m proud of you! you are definitely one of us… we are TUDIDSEM…

maknae.brings.y.back : what?

maknae.junior : The Untouchable Devils In Disguise Super Evil Maknaes…I told him that this is a long name >.> he just wouldn’t listen…

maknae.brings.y.back : oooh…I see…       

devil.maknae.wants.food : you will definitely be in our next plan… I was thinking…we should do something with Yoochun hyung , Junsu hyung , Junho hyung and Eunhyuk hyung… they are way too funny…

maknae.junior : here he goes again… *rolls eyes*

maknae.junior has signed off

maknae.brings.y.back : see you later hyung…what was that? oh nooo….

maknae.brings.y.back has signed off

devil.maknae.wants.food : hey wait we should do… huh? why is Yunho hyung yelling like a girl? hmmm…I guess the ummas don’t waste any time…Banzaaaai~!

devil.maknae.wants.food has signed off