One missed call

Voicemail ♥

19 days already passed by.
I would finally see my yeobo back in 2 days.
We called and texted each other the past days. I gave up 'ignoring' him after 6 days or a week. 
I just couldn't get him out of my mind, knowing that he missed me like crazy.

Rrrriiinggg ...

"Yeoboseyo ?"
"Hi babe ~" A familiar voice responded.
"Hi Jjongie."
"How are you ?"
"I'm fine ... How are your recordings so far ?"
"They went good I guess ... I miss you."
"That's good ... yeah I miss you too." I chuckled.
"What are you wearing ?" Jonghyun asked boringly.
"Uhm ... my turquoise skinny jeans and a white tank top. Why ?"
"Hmm ... I bet you look hot." He said huskily.
I chuckled, "I'm always hot."
"Big head." He responded laughing.
"Your fault."
"Yeah ... I should stop giving you all those compliments..." He stated.
"Hehe ... What are you wearing ?" I asked.
"I'm wearing that t-shirt you gave me for my birthday."
"Oh the black one with the dino on saying 'rawr' ?" I giggled.
"Exactly."
"I wanna kiss you through the phone."
"Then kiss me." He responded.
I made a smooch-sound and I earned a chuckle from the other side of the line.
"Hehehe, cute. But I have to go now. Some Chinese guy wants to speak to me. Talk to you later baby. I love you~"
"Bye ~"

He hung up. I plumped down on the couch and closed my eyes, thinking about him.
I smiled as I imagined him wearing the t-shirt I gave him.
I thought he didn't brought it with him because he always feels embarassed when he's wearing it in public.
Guess I was wrong. 

"Hi Kibum-hyung !!!!!!" Someone attacked me from the back.
"Taeminnie ~" I laughed. "How are you ?"
"I'm fine hyung ~ and you ? Still missing your ~yeeobooo~" ? He giggled, singsonging the 'yeobo'.
"Hehe ..." I laughed, winking at him.
"Come'on, I wanna have lunch with Jinki and Minho-hyung !"
"How is it possible for such a fragile boy to have so much energy ?" I shook my head, smiling. "Sure Taemin-ah. Let's go."
He pulled me by my arm and threw himself on Jinki's lap. "HIIII HYUUUNNGSSS ~" He squealed.
Jinki was too busy chewing on a piece of chicken to bother about Taemin laying on his lap.
He just shrugged him off and earned a glare from the younger boy.
"How are you doing lately Kibum-hyung ?" Minho asked me.
"Oh, fine I guess" I flashed him a reassuring smile.
He just nodded and continued reading his book.
Taemin was complaining about everybody being so off-world lately.
"HYUNNGGSSSSS !!!!!" He exclaimed.
Jinki looked up, cheeks stuffed with chicken as Minho raised his head from his book, glaring at Taemin.
The younger boy hung his head low, accepting that not everybody was into one of his happy moods today, and  decided to stop annoying the others and continue with his lunch.
I ruffled his hair. I took Onew's arm and looked on his watch.
"Oh ... I totally forgot. I have to go guys, the teacher wanted to talk to me, see you later."  I stood up and left the canteen hastily.
I approached the classroom and knocked.
I awaited for a sign for me to come in and eventually entered without premission..
"Hello Kibum, I just wanted to talk to you for a few minutes. Sit down please."
I sat down quietly as she started talking again.
"Someone called me yesterday, " I raised my eyebrow, "It was your ..." she coughed, "your boyfriend, apparently."
My eyes widened "Jonghyun called my teacher ?!!!"
I smirked as she was getting uncomfortable because of the awkward gay-situation she was in.
"He told me about your Physics and how he used to help you with that ... But he couldn't because of him being in China ? And how you were a little unmotivated lately because of him not being ... with you and ... something about your parents not having time for you..." She stated, frowning.
I nodded.

"This was definitely new for her. This kind of situations." I grinned secretly.

"So I decided to give you a re-test. You can come back during lunchbreak to make another test. I hope you'll prove yourself this time. And I'll postpone it until your ... boyfriend ... is back."
I flashed her a smile, "Thankyou ma'am."
"I have never done something like this before so ... don't mess up, and try your best this time."
I gave her a reassuring smile and stood up.
"Uhm ... G-goodluck with .. your uhm ..."
"My boyfriend ? Thanks Miss." I chuckled.


I dragged myself through English, Math, Geography and History.
Hours passed by without any texts or calls from Jonghyun.
I twirled my pen around my finger, sighing, my hand supporting my chin.
The teacher was being boring as always, talking about the war between North - and South-Korea.
History .

Class was dissmissed, I packed my stuff and stood up.
I left the schoolbuilding and decided to walk home.
I never walked home.
Normally Jonghyun picked me up. If he wasn't too busy with his music ofcourse.
I was happy. I was happy because I got to see him again tomorrow.
He didn't tell me what time he arrived. Maybe he arrived during classes. That would .

I opened the door with the housekeys and ran upstairs.
I threw my bag on my bed and changed into my PJ's.
I checked my phone for any unread textmessages but I hadn't received any.
I just the music and lay down on Jonghyun's bed. His bed smelled like peaches and mint. I loved his scent.
My eyelids became heavy and I sunk into a deep sleep. Not bothering to do my homework first.
I awoke the next morning, hopping out of bed totally aware of how today was the day of all days.
I checked my phone and I got one unread textmessage. I smiled automatically as I saw who the messenger was.

- Jonghyunnie <3
 

"Hi baby, I'm heading to the airport now. I'm about to see your pretty face in a couple of hours again. I'm going to be exhausted so let's not have a rough one tonight, araso ? kkkkk ^3^  I want you to top tonight since I'm going to be too tired >:D kkkkkkkkkkkkk Saranghae ~ <3 :D"

I sat there, in his bed, grinning like an idiot.
I didn't had the time to answer as I was getting late for school.
I ran downstairs and ate breakfast, I quickly changed into my uniform and headed to school.

I entered the classroom flashing an apologetic smile at my English teacher.
I saw Taemin enthusiastically waving at me in the back of the class, but eventually decided to take the seat next to Jinki's, I smiled at him and he nodded in response.
Class was boring. I couldn't stop smiling at myself.
"My yeobo is coming back."  That was the only thing I was thinking about. Everything else was a side issue.
I still had 3 hours to go before lunch break. I had to drag myself through Math, Science and English.
My mind was ready to blow as I was getting impatient.
Finally, third period arrived and I sauntered to the other classroom.
Last period was the longest period. When the bell finally rang, I stood up and headed to the canteen along with Taemin and Minho.
"Where's Jinki-hyung ?" Taemin asked, voice squeaky as always.
"I don't know, probably buying himself some chicken." Minho chuckled.
"Probably ..." Taemin, who definitely wasn't okay with his hyung not joining him with lunch, muttered.
I chuckled, fishing my cellphone out of my bag.
One missed call of - Jonghyunnie <3
My eyes widened. Jonghyun called ? 
I checked the time. He called 10 minutes ago.
I pressed the button to listen to the voicemail he left.
I tried to concentrate on what he was saying but the words I'm and Here already said enough. I dropped my bag onto the floor running out of the schoolbuilding and shouted a 'gotta go' to my two dongsaengs.
I quickly took a cab, not bothering to change into decent clothes instead of my schooluniform.
It didn't matter though because Jonghyun would always say that I looked hot in my uniform. He used to grab my tie and kiss me everytime he was in that mood of his again.
I gave the cabdriver his money telling him that he could keep the change and jumped out of the car.
I hastily pushed open the glass doors of the airport and ran inside.
I looked around, searching for a handsome blonde with a huge guitar case on his back and a black trolley.
I couldn't find him until ... I saw something sticking out of the huge mass of people. His guitar.
I squeezed myself through the crowd as I saw his blonde locks somewhere in a distance, away of all the people.
He turned around.
I stood still for a second until he realised it was me. He flashed me one of his angelic smiles.

And I started running.

I jumped into his arms, my legs on each side of his torso hugging him with both arms and legs.
He held me by the waist gazing into my eyes.
"Hi baby." He smirked before crashing his lips onto mine.
My eyes fluttered close as I tilted my head to deepen the kiss even more. His tongue entered my mouth as he was exploring every inch of it. The kiss was so passionate, it was like he wanted to catch up all the kisses he didn't receive the last 3 weeks. I smiled against his lips as I felt the corners of his mouth curl up in satisfaction.
He pulled back and took a deep breath, he kissed my cheek going all the way to my jawline and eventually reaching my lips again, smashing them back together.

I could feel the stares of the people. I couldn't blame them though. 
It is quite rare to see two boys like that. If only I could picture it..
It's not something you'd see daily.

 I could feel his strong arms around me again... Finally.
We both got lost of track.
I didn't even care about that obnoxious guitar on his back who was in the way.
I just needed his lips onto mine. I needed to inhale his scent again. I needed to hug him. I needed to kiss him. I needed to kiss kiss kiss him. I needed to have him in my arms.
I just needed him back.

Simple like that.

 

--

 

This kind of . Like I said in my foreword, I wrote this story a long time ago and I'm just re-posting it. 

Hope you enjoyed sweeties ! ♥