Voicemail ♥

Voicemail ♥

"Gate 32 is open, flight 501 from Incheon to China, I repeat, Gate 32 is open" a woman's voice announced.
"That's mine." Jonghyun stated, listening carefully to the announcement.
"Do you really have to go, yeobo ?" Kibum asked with a sad voice. He was still wearing his schooluniform, a white shirt with a dark navy blue tie and a pair of dark blue trousers.
Jonghyun, wearing a black tee, hanging loosely around his torso and a pair of white skinny jeans with blue converse beneath them, hugged him tighter, playing with the other's soft hair and smiling. "Yeah babe, I really have to."
"But ... I don't want to miss you for so long"
"Hey, I'm only gone for 3 weeks, not 3 months, I'll be back before you know it" The blonde whispered, his face now burried in the crook of his boyfriend's neck.
Kibum tried to wrap his arms around the slight smaller boy, without succes because of the huge guitar suitcase on Jonghyun's back.
"Get rid of that obnoxious guitar please, I wanna hug you." Kibum pouted cutely.
Jonghyun chuckled, placing the intstrument carefully on the ground next to his black trolley.
The younger one immediatley slung his arms around the other's firm body, his cheek squeezed against Jonghyun's strong chest.
The blonde smiled warmly at the other all though Kibum didn't notice.

Jonghyun had to record some songs in China, it was a good opportunity for him to show everybody how good he was.
He was in his first year of university, studying Music.
His teacher immediatley found him an exception amongst the other students.
His voice was pure, beautiful and natural. He had talent.
And why waisting your natural talent on studying, if he could make a contract in China rightaway ?
Kibum was in his last year of High School, he would graduate in a couple of months.
He would've come with his boyfriend if homework and school didn't restrain him from.

"I have to go now, princess" He peeled his boyfriend's body off his before pecking his lips. "I'm going to miss you."
Kibum pouted, "Don't go yet", he took Jonghyun's hands in his own soft ones, intertwining them.
The elder pulled him closer and smirked "I'm not only gonna miss you, I'm also going to miss your body" He whispered, his warm breath tickling Kibum's flushed face. Jonghyun's hands dissapeared under the fabric of his boyfriend's schooluniform after ing a few buttons of the bottom of Kibum's shirt. The younger one grabbed Jonghyun's wrists, grinning like an idiot. "Stop it;"
Jonghyun rapidly pecked his lover on the lips and retreated his hands.
He grabbed Kibum's face with his two hands and kissed him. The younger one, still dumbfounded of Jonghyun's previous action, shot up from ecstasy and hurled his arms around the other's neck, playing with the strands of hair.
Tongues dancing, lips moulding together.
Jonghyun frowned throughout the kiss, eyes still closed.
It was bothering him, anyone could tell.
It was bothering him that he had to leave his cute, sensible boyfriend behind for 3 weeks.
3 weeks, it isn't that long, but for Kibum and Jonghyun, it was too long.
Kibum, noticing how emotional Jonghyun was getting, tilted his head and grabbed the other's face with his hands, trying to deepen the kiss even more, he tried to distract him of the emotions by engulfing him with lust, not wanting to see his boyfriend cry.
They pulled back, foreheads still resting against each other, both breathing an irregular pattern.
"You're so pretty." Jonghyun stated, staring into the brown orbs of his dear one.
Kibum giggled, "Don't let girls fulfill your ual needs, okay ?"
"You're the only one who can fulfill my ual needs, and you know that very well" Jonghyun snickered.

"Recall for Mister Kim Jonghyun, flight 501 from Incheon to China, please venture to Gate 32, I repeat, Mister Kim Jonghyun, please venture to Gate 32 for check-in." The same woman's voice announced.
With that, Jonghyun let go of Kibum and picked up his guitar case, placing it on his back and holding the strap of the suitcase firmly. He pulled the handle of his trolley and looked at Kibum.
The younger one stood there, watching every movement of his lover. Suddenly he pouted.
Jonghyun smiled warmly, bringing his face closer and pecking the other lightly on the lips.
Kibum smiled back, caressing the other's cheek. "You really have to go now, yeobo."
"Don't miss me too much, araso ? I really want you to concentrate on your homework and studies. Don't go out to much and especially don't drink, you do really stupid things when you're drunk and I won't be there to protect you the upcoming 3 weeks. I'll call you when I arrive." He pecked the others lips for the last time.
The younger gave him a reassuring smile as Jonghyun turned around and ran to his gate.
Kibum sighed, shooting glares at everybody who was staring at him and Jonghyun just now.
"Is it that weird to see two boys kissing ?"
He rolled his eyes and walked out of the airport.

It took about an hour for Kibum to arrive home.
He opened the door with the housekeys and pressed the phone.
"One voicemail." the typical robot-voice stated.
Kibum raised his eyebrow and jumped onto the couch, awaiting for the voicemail to come.

"Beeep"

"Hi Bummie !" 

Kibum's eyes widened. That voice. That nickname.

Jonghyun ? 

"You're probably still in the cab or whatsoever.
But I just wanted to say, that I miss you already.
I really really do."


Kibum smiled, his cheeks getting rosy.

"I'm on the plane now. It's going to be a flight of 3 hours. Pretty long huh ? Oh well, I guess I can sleep here. I'll dream about you. And only you ! Araso ? I hope you get home well. Imagine that you get in a car accident now, I would jump out of the plane."

Kibum giggled, this boyfriend of his ...

"I have to go now, we're gonna takeoff. I still have your strawberry bubblegum for me to chew on.
Bye princess, saranghae.~"


Kibum kept listening, there was still no 'Beep' , that meant that Jonghyun didn't hang up yet.

"Was that your girlfriend ?"
Kibum heard an old man ask Jonghyun.
He heard Jonghyun chuckle and responding with a "No sir, it was my boyfr-" 
Seems that the elder hang up.

"Beeeep"

Kibum smiled.
He's so lucky to have a boyfriend like that.
Always taking care of him, not ashamed of his lover being a boy, sweet, funny, handsome, ...
He trusted Jonghyun, he knew that he wouldn't do something behind his back.
He would tell him everything.
So that's the good part, Kibum wasn't scared of Jonghyun doing something in China that would break his trust. Kibum wasn't afraid of Jonghyun lying to him whatsoever.
The only bad point of Jonghyun leaving is missing him. Missing him to death.
Kibum fell asleep.
So did Jonghyun who was on his way to China.
Nothing could tear them apart.

Simple like that.